PDA

View Full Version : Split Screen?

johnnyh1976
10-22-2011, 11:47 AM
I know a lot of prople complained about the split screeners in Blak Ops. Not here within Team MP just in some of the lobies is where we encountered some negative comments.

Does anyonw know if onlinne split screen will be availale in MW3. My wife is a big COD fan and new Team MP member (PSN Shawnap) and although I'm not a big COD player the split screen online gives us the chance to enjoy one of our favorate hobbies together.

If not it will be the main reason for us to keep Black Ops.

Cheers.

sleeper341
10-31-2011, 08:46 AM
Apparently so yes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be37WjzlbZU

CELockwood
10-31-2011, 08:51 AM
I know a lot of prople complained about the split screeners in Blak Ops. Not here within Team MP just in some of the lobies is where we encountered some negative comments.

Does anyonw know if onlinne split screen will be availale in MW3. My wife is a big COD fan and new Team MP member (PSN Shawnap) and although I'm not a big COD player the split screen online gives us the chance to enjoy one of our favorate hobbies together.

If not it will be the main reason for us to keep Black Ops.

Cheers.

What are the complaints about other people playing split screen?

johnnyh1976
10-31-2011, 02:41 PM
What are the complaints about other people playing split screen?

It's never anything serious but occasionally we have been in lobbies and can hear other players complaining about split screeners. I enjoy it and it allows my wife and I to enjoy one of our favorate hobbies together. Mind you our scores are not near as good when we split screen and I find it very distracting as there is a load of things going on and flashing on both screens.

But my wife and I have different tastes for games hers is COD and mine is Battlefield but we do enjoy playing them together and split screening allows us to do so. Thanks for the replies. Cheers!!