PDA

View Full Version : Chopper Sticks

theczech99
10-27-2011, 06:13 AM
Last night my brother and I played through half of the coop missions. On the helicopter mission he was the pilot first. He started off good but when he needed to turn around we went straight to the ground and crashed. Next was my turn and it ended the same way as the previous try. I decided to look into switching the controls to see if there was any thing that worked better. I ended up changing the control sticks to legacy. It was instantly better and was very similar to how I flew in BC2. We were able to easily complete the mission once we both changed our controls. This setting may help you too but if not there are other options to give a try.

sam007
10-27-2011, 09:21 AM
Thanks for the headsup. I think its fair to say we'll all put the helos into the ground after take off. =))

TrojanTeacher
10-27-2011, 09:35 AM
After a bit of toying with the jets, I find that the default controls are actually pretty good. You just have to get used to them. I tried to use the up and down LS to mean thrust and brake, but it didn't feel right. Use the RS for rolling and pitching is perfect. The LS for slight adjustments works great as well.

sam007
10-27-2011, 11:29 AM
I think I use lefty for vehicle controls because of the FIRE controls, on foot its R1, so I like to keep some consistency in that. It only works if you have those L2/R2 button add on things for $10 to give your fingers don't slip off.

http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=2657&start=10