PDA

View Full Version : Getting in Queue

LandShark
10-30-2011, 10:45 AM
Someone else could do this better, will someone please post here on how to get in a server queue. thanks!
edit::
Server browser menu, hit right bumper to friends.
If your not sure which server friends are in, hit A then use dpad left and right to see list of players playing in that server. this will be in the lower right.
once you find the server you want, click A or join button and hopefully its a queable servere. (did i just make up a new word?)

understandable?

ustolemygmrtag
10-30-2011, 11:05 AM
Yeah, sure.

When in the server browser go over to the Friends tab, and find the server your friends are in. Then press A this will bring up the server details. Now, you can Press a again to get into the Queue. If the server is empty, you can also change the settings to HC or other setting you would like to change. Also, you can search for HC servers by the keyword "Hardcore". I hope this helps.

XXXSteelheadXXX
10-31-2011, 04:50 PM
You would think that with these squad based games, they would make it easy to get into matches as a SQUAD! Launch night it took me forever to get into a game, and then when I did, I was in the wrong squad...haha..

fastpaw63
11-02-2011, 01:11 AM
I was trying to que today and it just kept telling me the servers are full, no queing this time I suppose. Do you guys know if there is a special way to do it or is it only if you are in group with someone in the game?

LandShark
11-02-2011, 07:15 AM
I was trying to que today and it just kept telling me the servers are full, no queing this time I suppose. Do you guys know if there is a special way to do it or is it only if you are in group with someone in the game?
for some dumb reason not all servers allow you to que.

XXXSteelheadXXX
11-03-2011, 09:39 AM
I noticed a little note in the upper right corner of the BF3 main menu. Goes something like this. "Hi this is the BF3 developers, we know there is a problem with the quick match. Please use the manual server find."

Now mind you, I have a background in the real life world of Software Quality Assurance. It still baffles me that you run a Beta to work out bugs, only to have server problems on release day. On the flip side, I am sure by the time they get it worked out, that MW3 will be out, of which then the halo jumping kiddies will switch over to, that will then clear up the server problems.

I do wish that in the lobby, you could form a 12 man team, and once you were thrown into a match, it just automatically put people into squads. I don't care what MP I am running with, I just wanna play with ya. We could sort out squads once in game. Alas, it isn't that easy. But I still do love the game.