PDA

View Full Version : All MP's match

sam007
10-30-2011, 03:50 PM
We need to have some sort of "auto balancing" if the server ends up being an all MP and friends match.

No one likes getting their shit pushed in. When the teams are stacked, its not much fun for anyone.

We know who the[s:1t65rtnl]"good"[/s:1t65rtnl] more experienced players are. Make it fun for everyone.

Everyone make some sort of reply so we all agree to this. Also verifies you've read it and are on board with this idea.

Any ideas and suggestions to make teams fair?

TonkaToys
10-30-2011, 04:16 PM
Yeah, stick me on the winning side and that'll autobalance it right there.

sureMOE
10-30-2011, 04:49 PM
I am that kid that gets picked last in kickball in elementary school...even AFTER the kid in the wheelchair...so as long as I am on with some guys that are good and can elevate my suckiness, I am good with that. :)

Gink
10-30-2011, 05:07 PM
I'm definitely onboard. Love playing with all you guys. I'm a fair to middlin' player. Learned a lot in 300+ hours of BC2, but still am miles behind the skill level of so many team members. I haven't minded the challenge of playing against MPs when there were enough MPs on my side as well, but when it gets stacked it stops being fun. I definitely feel for the newer players too. MP is my first team, so I missed out on learning from such skilled players, but I also rarely had to play against such beasts while I went through the learning curve. I expected to and got used to dying while learning, but playing against some of you guys with a team full of blueberries at my back can be downright oppressive and morally degrading. :))

jacknighttamer
10-30-2011, 06:59 PM
I'm all for this. I know when I get in a match that is not balanced my try hard pants come off and. My I'm going to try and be a pain in your a@@ pants come on. Basically I'm tag hunting. =))

sam007
10-30-2011, 09:00 PM
I'm all for this. I know when I get in a match that is not balanced my try hard pants come off and. My I'm going to try and be a pain in your a@@ pants come on. Basically I'm tag hunting. =))

Yeah, I observed you and Curahee put a hurting on some MP's on Tehran from up above with the MAV, I was frantically spamming the select button to warn them. :cuss:

johnnyh1976
10-30-2011, 11:18 PM
Sign me up. 12 v 12 MP style would be pretty sah-weet.

shawnf1980
10-31-2011, 12:21 AM
Im always down for a game against whoever. i have my bad and good days. today was kinda bad because i was just messing around trying to learn how to fly the choppers and im getting pretty good at it so watch out all who oppose lol. i guess im the leader for the ps3 thing on battlelog. if anyone needs me to do anything or whatever just let me know, not sure what my responsibilities are as leader so any help would be appreciated. im having tons of fun playing this game with you guys. keep kicking ass guys, good job.

dinsdale1978
10-31-2011, 01:44 AM
I am down. Though jumping into a match with randoms and most of you on the other side just makes me dashboard. :D

Kid_Bananas
10-31-2011, 03:58 AM
i;m down for trying to keep it even. I do not mind switching at all. Although when I an getting sniped, then you all better watch out for mortar fire. Buwhahahahaha

clip05
10-31-2011, 07:40 AM
I'm down for it as long as I'm on curahee team. He comes out of nowhere with that ***** blade!!! :-o :D

theczech99
10-31-2011, 09:19 AM
When I see a MP only match from now on thatís when I will leave and find another game. There is no way to keep it even and when the server auto balances people still leave the team they were just placed on and rejoin the team they just left. This happend Saturday night and I was absolutely fucking pissed off when the server rebalanced to make the number of players even. I then set up some weapon load outs and when I was ready to start playing I saw that the players that were just on my team had jumped back to the other team. Losing is one thing but to see so called friends jump back to another Team because they are afraid of getting a loss on their record is total bullshit! I was so turned off by what I saw I just played SP for the remainder of the night.

Psalm
10-31-2011, 09:25 AM
When I see a MP only match from now on thatís when I will leave and find another game. There is no way to keep it even and when the server auto balances people still leave the team they were just placed on and rejoin the team they just left. This happend Saturday night and I was absolutely fucking pissed off when the server rebalanced to make the number of players even. I then set up some weapon load outs and when I was ready to start playing I saw that the players that were just on my team had jumped back to the other team. Losing is one thing but to see so called friends jump back to another Team because they are afraid of getting a loss on their record is total bullshit! I was so turned off by what I saw I just played SP for the remainder of the night.
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/3/2ngaqdx.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4157)

mechatool
10-31-2011, 09:28 AM
I am down with whatever. Sorry for this past weekend, I was trying to get some stuff unlocked for the jets with no luck. i have no problem flying them and staying on someones tail but I can't get a kill to unlock some goodies.

Borlaxx
10-31-2011, 09:29 AM
I haven't got into a match with more than 2 other MPs yet. If you ever want to leave a match for reasons like this and see me on, send me an invite. I don't care if I am not with all MPs as long as I am with some MPs, and I don't care if we are winning or loosing as long as we are gaming together and having fun.

dinsdale1978
10-31-2011, 09:33 AM

Yeah, I wish there was a better way to see the scoreboard before you join. I am with you on the team switching as well. There was one MP that complained about that on comms and then did it and made me go play SP for the remainder of the night.

sam007
10-31-2011, 10:04 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/3/2ngaqdx.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4157)

Good old Engrish translations. =))

Sup3rman
10-31-2011, 10:45 AM
I don't really mind losing or care much about winning or losing in an all MPs match. However, I do care about having fun with you guys and I think that's what it's all about. As was the case saturday night when I think I lost 8 straight games against my fellow Mps but still had fun. Just know that you'd better watch your back cause I'm a coming for you! :)

Maybe if we see over 6 Mps playing the same map..it shouldn't be a good idea to join in as well? Instead we should create a squad and find another game? Just a though. Like I mentioned earlier..I couldn't care less if I'm playing with you guys or against you guys..as long as I have Mps in my squad so i can have a few good laughs with. :)

On a side note...I know it probably will get old pretty soon having me knifing you over..and over..so from now on I'll refrain myself from knifing any MPs. If I feel the urge I'll just go do it against random. :)

Sup3rman
10-31-2011, 10:48 AM

Yeah, I observed you and Curahee put a hurting on some MP's on Tehran from up above with the MAV, I was frantically spamming the select button to warn them. :cuss:

We are like ninjas!! Nothing you can do about it.. =)) =))

Borlaxx
10-31-2011, 10:52 AM
On a side note...I know it probably will get old pretty soon having me knifing you over..and over..so from now on I'll refrain myself from knifing any MPs. If I feel the urge I'll just go do it against random. :)
I haven't got any MP tags yet, and if I get the chance I will always take them, just as I expect people to always take mine if given the chance. It is part of the game. If someone gets mad over an MP taking their tags, that is their problem for getting upset over something in a video game and they probably need to chill out and not take gaming so seriously.

sam007
10-31-2011, 10:58 AM
Yeah, that getting knifed by you was old already from BC2 days. :cuss:

GetGot felt sorry for killing you over and over again the other night and I was like F that! Would he feel sorry for sticking a sharp one in your back over and over again? HELL NO, Everytime you failed at knifing me and I end up killing you, I put a whole mag of pistol rounds in your dead corpses head. But you eventually did get your revenge. =))

But yeah, that may be the best thing so everyone cools down cause I didn't join Team MP to play against other members. Join a different server if you cannot get on the same side. There's too many of us now.

I'm guilty of being too competitive at times but once I see its all MP, I tone it down and just try new things and try not to get killed doing it. But that gets old really fast.

jacknighttamer
10-31-2011, 10:59 AM

We are like ninjas!! Nothing you can do about it.. =)) =))

=)) =)) , Curahee you are like that not me. I just follow you around trying to learn from the master

http://images3a.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp7343%3B%3Enu%3D3267%3E49%3B%3E833%3E WSNRCG%3D36%3B798%3C27%3A32%3Anu0mrj

jacknighttamer
10-31-2011, 11:04 AM
I remeber one match against MP's I did nothing but go and cap flags, I think I had the second highest score on my team and only had 1 kill and I think 3 deaths. I took the tactic of avoiding all of you, because there was never just one of you, I would start to shoot one of you and get blasted from 3 sides =))

Also if MP's are getting mad about getting knifed when they are on the team that is just destroying the other side, well then I don't want to piss people off so when this happens I will just leave, and find another game

sureMOE
10-31-2011, 11:42 AM
It can be totally brutal if you get switched to the other side when playing with MPs. That happened to me the other night, and it was no fun at all. We got steamrolled the whole rest of the night and could do nothing to stop the onslaught. The only thing that made it slightly okay was nabbing a couple MP tags, but it was still a super brutal night of play.

As far as the MAVs go, those things SUCK!! They are like a giant mosquito buzzing around and super hard to take down. What a pain in the ass!!! Geesh! :cuss:

sureMOE!

sam007
10-31-2011, 11:46 AM
It can be totally brutal if you get switched to the other side when playing with MPs. That happened to me the other night, and it was no fun at all. We got steamrolled the whole rest of the night and could do nothing to stop the onslaught. The only thing that made it slightly okay was nabbing a couple MP tags, but it was still a super brutal night of play.

As far as the MAVs go, those things SUCK!! They are like a giant mosquito buzzing around and super hard to take down. What a pain in the ass!!! Geesh! :cuss:

sureMOE!

=)) The MAV's are easily taken down with a shoulder fired AA missile.

sureMOE
10-31-2011, 11:49 AM

sureMOE!

=)) The MAV's are easily taken down with a shoulder fired AA missile.

I tried that!!!! They keep moving too fast to keep the lock on. There was some ass of a recon on a map we played Saturday night, and I could not keep a lock on his stupid MAV. That thing was damn frustrating, I just wanted to find him and end his life in a horrifying way! 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

sam007
10-31-2011, 11:50 AM
Was the map Tehran Highway for conquest? :-?

jacknighttamer
10-31-2011, 12:24 PM

I was trying to find you, but could never get that far back to look for you ~x( :p

sam007
10-31-2011, 12:28 PM

I was trying to find you, but could never get that far back to look for you ~x( :p

Yes, I saw your ass trying reach me with the MAV. Turning back was a bad idea cause I swear I saw at least 4 team mates moving in on your position. =)) Its funny watching you guys duck for cover and be all optimistic about your demise. =)) =)) =))

Its stuff like that which makes it funny and light hearted. Going all try hard pants on each other, whats the point?

It took you guys forever to clue in the MAV was in the air. =))

jacknighttamer
10-31-2011, 12:32 PM

Yes, I saw your ass trying reach me with the MAV. Turning back was a bad idea cause I swear I saw at least 4 team mates moving in on your position. =)) Its funny watching you guys duck for cover and be all optimistic about your demise. =)) =)) =))

Its stuff like that which makes it funny and light hearted. Going all try hard pants on each other, whats the point?

It took you guys forever to clue in the MAV was in the air. =))

I know but I could take that f'ing thing out. I had a few choice words for you and came up with some new names for you too =))

sam007
10-31-2011, 12:36 PM
I didn't feel as if the MAV was making that much of a difference since all I got was about 500 points for just flying around in the air spotting you guys. ;)

sureMOE
10-31-2011, 01:31 PM
Yeah, but it's silly frustrating when you get good at swooping down and killing people with it!! ARRGGGGHHHHH!!!

sureMOE!

sam007
10-31-2011, 01:33 PM
I don't recall getting a kill with the MAV. :-\ Is it possible to road kill with it?

sureMOE
10-31-2011, 01:41 PM
YES!!!!!!!! That's why we were so frustrated with it! You get dive bombed from above and so if you are taking a position outside somewhere, trying to watch for enemies, you here this buzzing noise, and then all of a sudden, you just die and it says you were killed by so and so. Argggh!!

sureMOE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaZZxMVJ5bQ (MAV kills)

sureMOE
10-31-2011, 01:49 PM
You can also strap C4 to it and take out tanks and helicopters. Anybody who has it unlocked want to work on some techniques with that? I may actually try and unlock it tonight. :-"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lveEW8D5hS0 (MAV & C4)

Borlaxx
10-31-2011, 01:50 PM
You can also strap C4 to it and take out tanks and helicopters. Anybody who has it unlocked want to work on some techniques with that? I may actually try and unlock it tonight. :-"
I don't have it, but I do have the C4 and love leaving traps on the MCOMs. I am down if you need a C4 whore.

jacknighttamer
10-31-2011, 02:03 PM

keep flying that thing and I will find you on of these times :devil:

sam007
10-31-2011, 02:04 PM
=)) =)) =))

IS someone uttering threats or a promise?

I give you full permission to stick a cold knife in my back if you find me. :cheers:

but NOT Curahee! :cuss:

Sup3rman
10-31-2011, 02:11 PM
=)) =)) =))

I give you full permission to stick a cold knife in my back if you find me. :cheers:

Maybe just once?? =))

No worries..I think I'll be working on my vehicle perks from now on..need to start unlocking those. Let's hope I'll be on tonight after trick or treating.

sam007
10-31-2011, 02:15 PM
Haven't you picked on me long enough? Doesn't your school have an anti-bullying policy? =))

We all need to work on our vehicles but the "MINE" YT video always comes to mind for me. =))

Sup3rman
10-31-2011, 02:55 PM
[/quote]

=)) =)) , Curahee you are like that not me. I just follow you around trying to learn from the master

http://images3a.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp7343%3B%3Enu%3D3267%3E49%3B%3E833%3E WSNRCG%3D36%3B798%3C27%3A32%3Anu0mrj[/quote]

I've taught you well. Now you must go out there and show the world your skills!! :devil:

Ullrsdog
10-31-2011, 02:56 PM
I'll switch to be on one team or play on the other team...I often join and try to change to another team and the server is unbalanced if I do so I say whatever and start playing. I am getting more frustrated with trying to get chat working then losing. Just a reminder from a noob...I joined becuase the Team MP therory was to have fun, if you are getting worked and keep walking into the same trap it's not the feloow MP's fault for setting the trap it's your fault for triggering it. If that frustrates you (= no fun) then try something new leave the trap alone or wait for more folks to help (this is where the chat pisses me off). Last night there was a match on metro where my team SMOKED the other team...well the other team had 2 players a DICE employe and an MP (Jacknight maybe? can't remember) and yeah they hung out in the Deployment area and sniped us...I just tried to find them and kill them even though it was not benifical to my KDR and had no bearing on the game result. If the tide turned I would have likely done the same throw the match away and try to get kills for more unlocks. WHOOOW that rambeled sorry...my reminder is have fun, leave if you're not, and relax it's a game...I just want all the cool toys anyway.

jacknighttamer
10-31-2011, 03:20 PM
About the only time I get frustrated in a game is it seems no one is PTFO, or over half the team is recon and not doing a thing. I have been know to say F it and start to be a wookie, but I don't do that untill there is only 20 or less tickets, because I really can't stand just sitting there waiting to get a kill.
Ullrsdog, I can remember if that was me or not, I played so many games this weekend they all seem to run together.

Ullrsdog
10-31-2011, 03:30 PM
About the only time I get frustrated in a game is it seems no one is PTFO, or over half the team is recon and not doing a thing. I have been know to say F it and start to be a wookie, but I don't do that untill there is only 20 or less tickets, because I really can't stand just sitting there waiting to get a kill.
Ullrsdog, I can remember if that was me or not, I played so many games this weekend they all seem to run together.

Yeah I think that's why I cant remember either...too much time in front of the screen. Anyway I will see you all out there, have some tags to find seeing as 3 or 4 MP's already have mine! WHOOOPS not trying to start anything just saying tags in general not beano / Curahee / Get Got or any other particular MP (or Friend) that has grabbed mine.

sureMOE
10-31-2011, 03:46 PM

Yeah I think that's why I cant remember either...too much time in front of the screen. Anyway I will see you all out there, have some tags to find seeing as 3 or 4 MP's already have mine! WHOOOPS not trying to start anything just saying tags in general not beano / Curahee / Get Got or any other particular MP (or Friend) that has grabbed mine.

I seem to have a shiny pair of yours...couldn't help it...just had to. If it makes you feel any better, you were second to EPIC50CAL. I am into my second BF game and I have yet to score a pair from Beano, GetGot or Curahee. :cuss:

jacknighttamer
10-31-2011, 03:58 PM
I have two of Beano's, one of GetGot's. Both times I got Beano's I didn't know it was him, I just saw someone with their back to me. As far as GetGot's that was a night we were getting wasted by the other side and I was on a mission. =))

jacknighttamer
10-31-2011, 04:02 PM
=)) =)) =))

When I read this all I could think of is Beavis from Beavis and Butthead "Are you threating me" =))

Sup3rman
10-31-2011, 04:10 PM

I seem to have a shiny pair of yours...couldn't help it...just had to. If it makes you feel any better, you were second to EPIC50CAL. I am into my second BF game and I have yet to score a pair from Beano, GetGot or Curahee. :cuss:

Keep trying young grasshopper! =)) =)) =))

The games where we were on the receiving end Friday night, I was looking for you but to no avail. Next time..message me your location so we can meet up and have a knifing dual!! =)) =)) =))

viewtifuljoe71
10-31-2011, 04:12 PM
Well...you cant count me in. I'm down for whatever will make it fun to play. I can pretty much play with anyone so it doesn't matter what or who I play with. Shawn and I were in the tank together this weekend in CQ and killed it. If I'm in the tank, and you want to man the 50 cal...lets roll. :cheers:

sureMOE
10-31-2011, 04:14 PM

keep flying that thing and I will find you on of these times :devil:

You'll never find me, I unlocked the invisible underwear perk, totally stealth...sorry, outta luck I guess. :))

sureMOE
10-31-2011, 04:17 PM

Keep trying young grasshopper! =)) =)) =))

The games where we were on the receiving end Friday night, I was looking for you but to no avail. Next time..message me your location so we can meet up and have a knifing dual!! =)) =)) =))

I am just working on letting you get lulled into a false sense of security then.............................................. ..................................BAM!!!!!!!!! Bet you didn't even see that coming, did you?! :-o

Ullrsdog
11-01-2011, 08:41 AM
Well...you cant count me in. I'm down for whatever will make it fun to play. I can pretty much play with anyone so it doesn't matter what or who I play with. Shawn and I were in the tank together this weekend in CQ and killed it. If I'm in the tank, and you want to man the 50 cal...lets roll. :cheers:

Sounds good Vjoe I think you've run the gun for me and the same from me while you drove around...I'm down love the tanks just need to work on other vehicles...but trust me wont pass up a ride or a killing spree.

Ullrsdog
11-01-2011, 08:42 AM

Yeah guess I didn't list you oh well thanks for helping me make my revenge list complete :) I think Madlob has 2 of my tags after last night X(

ethextreme
11-10-2011, 05:36 PM
I'm down for making the game as fun as possible. I do like to win, so I will give it my all, all the time. Enjoyed playing with everyone so far, Been a blast! :cheers: