PDA

View Full Version : Little clan help please

Eag1e2187
11-02-2011, 09:56 AM
I have no idea how to work this 360 as part of a clan (I feel old now), if I see some people online that are in my friends list how do I get in the same game as them?

I managed to get in a game with a fellow MPer last night but I was on the opposite team.

Probably better for them though I seem to get the darn subway map every time, I think I set a world record for deaths on that map last night. :(

Toxic Avenger72
11-02-2011, 10:19 AM
Hi Eagle,

Not sure if I have you on my friends list. The easiest way to join your friends is to get in the queue as described here (http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=3573&p=114511#p113884). You may or may not get on the same side as those your are trying to join.

Once positions open on the other side, you can try hitting pause, select "Team and Squad", and "Switch Team". It may or may not let you switch and depends on how balanced the teams are.

Hope this helps. See you on the BF.

Eag1e2187
11-02-2011, 10:28 AM
Ah ok thank you very much, I am used to playing these games on the PC and have little experience with multiplayer on the 360

XXXSteelheadXXX
11-02-2011, 11:48 AM
Note: Getting into Squads right now on BF3 can be frustrating at the moment. The EA servers are still being worked on, so if you get errors or get bounced don't feel like it is just you. We are all feeling the pain.

donhardeone
11-02-2011, 01:05 PM
I managed to get in a game with a fellow MPer last night but I was on the opposite team.
(

Yes...I noticed you managed to get into the game right about the time your tank sent my body flying through the air like a ragdoll! :-) I was going to shoot you a party invite, but I left after that game since I needed to go help out the wife with some things.

roadrnr
11-02-2011, 02:39 PM
Good advice here.

On another note, we need a mod to take care of these blue names...seems as though a few of them qualify for the Members Only jacket

ustolemygmrtag
11-02-2011, 03:56 PM
We are working on it.

sniperella
11-02-2011, 04:02 PM
We are working on it.

Lazy ass bum, hop to it now. You act like you've been busy cutting out palm trees all day! Turn these people green already! :p

ustolemygmrtag
11-02-2011, 04:11 PM
We are working on it.

Lazy ass bum, hop to it now. You act like you've been busy cutting out palm trees all day! Turn these people green already! :p
I cannot. The Admins hold that power to themselves. I blame Teach!!!! :-o

MelvinMilkToast
11-02-2011, 04:37 PM
I'm new around here and I have also been having some difficulty joining up with people from this group. I'm trying to add people to my friend's list but it is hard to add 40+ new people and a lot of the times members have full lists. I'm an active BF3 player and will be for some time, so help me out if you are too and add me so we can play!

I have a few of you from here on my list but the game is making it hard to connect in game with you. I'm just letting you know that I will play with any of you anytime so if you see me online hit me up.

ustolemygmrtag
11-02-2011, 05:36 PM
I'm new around here and I have also been having some difficulty joining up with people from this group. I'm trying to add people to my friend's list but it is hard to add 40+ new people and a lot of the times members have full lists. I'm an active BF3 player and will be for some time, so help me out if you are too and add me so we can play!

I have a few of you from here on my list but the game is making it hard to connect in game with you. I'm just letting you know that I will play with any of you anytime so if you see me online hit me up.

Hey Melvin. It is one of the very few requirements we have that new recruits send all the friend invites. There is a very easy way to do this. 1st, you goto one of the MP's you already friended, and look at their friends list. From there invite all the people there that are on the active players list here.

LandShark
11-02-2011, 05:47 PM
Hey melvin, Its all worth it in the end. Add as many as you can, join games and parties and it wont be long till your enjoying the game with Mps. Last night when I got on, there were 23to from my friends list playing bf3, I choose the server that had most in game(that allowed me to get in queue) and clicked on first mp in a joinable party. Whether your a fng or been running with the clan a long time, all is welcome and we would rather play with mps than have a small squad in an easy server. Can't wait to game!

MelvinMilkToast
11-02-2011, 07:58 PM
Thanks for the responses and the suggestions. I'll keep adding people.

Eag1e2187
11-03-2011, 08:18 AM
Thanks for the responses and the suggestions. I'll keep adding people.

It took me a couple nights just to figure out where my friends list was, I started trying to add people from the last night but the EA server kept dropping me :(

Hopefully tonight I can stay connected for more than 5 minutes at a time so I can finally get friends added, anybody else having trouble with EA server stability?

sniperella
11-03-2011, 08:26 AM
We are working on it.

I cannot. The Admins hold that power to themselves. I blame Teach!!!! :-o

You blame Teach, who blames Retro, like every good MP should! ;)

P.S. I deleted a lot of random people from my friends list the other night b/c I discovered it was full again. Hopefully I will be able to get all these new peeps on there without having to delete any more! ;)

XXXSteelheadXXX
11-03-2011, 08:57 AM
MelvinMilkToast,

I sent you out a FR the other night. When you accept it, you can look through my friends list. I have sent out invites to all (55) MP members for the BF3 game.

xxxSteelheadxxx

CELockwood
11-08-2011, 12:32 PM

Hey Melvin. It is one of the very few requirements we have that new recruits send all the friend invites. There is a very easy way to do this. 1st, you goto one of the MP's you already friended, and look at their friends list. From there invite all the people there that are on the active players list here.

Even easier, IMHO, to do it from a computer on the xbox website as opposed to trying to use the console.

ustolemygmrtag
11-08-2011, 12:51 PM
I found that the easiest way to get in a game on the same squad and team is to manage your squad 1st then pick a specific server browser with a lower ratio of people already in it say 16/25

Yeah, until the auto balance splits your whole team up on different sides. That is just stupid. The other night we had 20 MP's in one match, and it kicked 4 of them, and split up the whole MP team. really frustrating after spending hours getting into the same match and on the same team.