PDA

View Full Version : MW3 Wii, chat enabled

johnboy
11-02-2011, 10:47 PM
I'm guessing since Blops this will be standard now. While looking on amazon.co.UK I noticed there was a bit at the bottom saying buy these together and one of the pics looked like a headbanger headset. Which of course it was, branded with MW3 too!

Iron67
11-12-2011, 03:09 AM
yes i saw the MW3 headbanger on amazon , i think it was for about 18 quid but wasnt out until the 18th
im thinking about getting one
it has 10 ft of cable so it should just reach from where i sit to the console

on another subject , are we going to have a MW3 War Stories section in here ?

dadafett
11-12-2011, 05:18 AM
@iron -- there's a stories forum already built, somewhere (generally front page(lately)) bummer about the wii freeze. :-s :-s Keeping my fingers crossed.

Iron67
11-12-2011, 07:16 AM
thanks m8 , found it :-bd

Mutt
11-15-2011, 07:00 PM
I'm thinking of getting a headset too. Are there lots of MP's with it or planning on getting one for the Wii?

BirdDawg
11-15-2011, 10:23 PM
I'm thinking of getting a headset too. Are there lots of MP's with it or planning on getting one for the Wii?
I love mine Mutt. I use it to just say "hi" and what not. It's better than texting. There are a few of us with them. I also use mine to warn fellow teammates when there is an enemy behind them, while viewing their cam when your waiting to respawn. I would recommend it. I have the old BlOps headset which I got for around $30 or so i think, not sure it's been awhile

johnboy
11-15-2011, 10:29 PM
I have one, but still do not have MW3 as yet. Christmas or maybe before if I'm lucky. I know a few have the headset, powder has a busted one, gunny has one. Has anyone seen gunny around? Failing that we have a Skype thread in the members only area if any of you have it. It would be great to get a few of us in for a group chat sometime, its been far too long!

BusySignal
11-15-2011, 11:10 PM
I have the headbanger headset and enjoy the in game chatter as well as the ability as BirdDawg says to give/get a heads up to trouble. I also have Skype as we used that before chat was enabled in the actual game. I've also been known to have the headbanger in on ear and Skype in the other while I play as some have only Skype (which is available on most smart phones these days).

Iron67
11-16-2011, 02:15 AM
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Headbanger Chat Headset (Wii)
by PDP
Platform: Nintendo Wii
Like (0)
Price: 17.99 & this item Delivered FREE in the UK with Super Saver Delivery. See details and conditions
Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more.
This item will be released on November 18, 2011

im thinking about getting one next week but as you can see the MW3 version is not out for a couple of days and after the balls up with my game im never pre ordering from there again so i will wait until they say they have them in stock
i dont know if this is a special deal at 17.99

Pre-order Price Guarantee

because the Blops version is 18.95