PDA

View Full Version : The morning after.

bigbaldbobby
11-05-2011, 12:33 PM
Gameplay last night was a blast. Thanks for letting me join the MP's the game is more fun with peeps. Especially when your in a buggy that get blowns to bits and you and your buddy are dying laughing because for the lifeof you,you can't figure out what happened.

Spike Forehand
11-06-2011, 11:55 AM
Gameplay last night was a blast. Thanks for letting me join the MP's the game is more fun with peeps. Especially when your in a buggy that get blowns to bits and you and your buddy are dying laughing because for the lifeof you,you can't figure out what happened.

=))

Harshfence
11-06-2011, 12:26 PM

It is great isn't it? LOL
I don't know how many times I have hopped on the back of an ATV in BC2 and I probably shouldn't have because of the crazy driver. It is funny and a lot of laughter ensues.
I am usually the cause of the death when I am driving (especially in a chopper and I usually warn others not to hop into my chopper LOL).
Glad to see you are enjoying playing with the team and nice to meet you. :cheers: