PDA

View Full Version : Using the XM25 (or any launcher)

Psalm
11-10-2011, 11:42 AM
I unlocked this thing and have had no luck using it. I know it is supposed to be a weapon for people behind cover. But, I have yet to even get a hit marker with this thing.
clueless?

johnboy
11-12-2011, 01:20 PM
I've never had much luck using any launchers in any CoD. I'd love to know how people can use a launcher like a primary weapon, switch fire get kills. I switch then........ Die! :(

Law
11-13-2011, 07:08 AM
I unlocked this thing and have had no luck using it. I know it is supposed to be a weapon for people behind cover. But, I have yet to even get a hit marker with this thing.
clueless?

I heard on the CoD forums if you set the range to 0 or 1 and use it like a shotty. You will need to equip Blast Shield, though...

devilsadvoc8
12-18-2011, 03:24 PM
Use the XM25 like a noob tube in HC and you will rank up lots of kills. You'll piss people off though.

SmokeyCheese1
12-19-2011, 11:05 AM
Use the XM25 like a noob tube in HC and you will rank up lots of kills. You'll piss people off though.

What this guy said............I effing hate some noob running around launching XM25 nades everywhere. Especially in HC mode because thats all I play.

Alot less of that has been happening since the update to ricochet though.