PDA

View Full Version : List of 360 ELITE Squad sign ups

SmokeyCheese1
11-10-2011, 01:41 PM
I got in briefly last night but we wont be able to set up a Clan until the 13th anyways. At which point, MP might already be signed up. We'll have to see.

Anwyays, here is the list -
-----------------------------------------
SmokeyCheese1

trace
11-10-2011, 02:12 PM
I am a member of elite as well. Just haven't been able to get on their site consistantly.

Gamertag : FalconsRoost

jmhogge
11-11-2011, 04:27 PM
I've also paid for premium elite....got on a little last night. But I can't find MP when I search for a clan.

gamertag: hogman869

SmokeyCheese1
11-11-2011, 04:29 PM
Clans wont be available until later - some say the 13th but I suspect later than that.

SmokeyCheese1
11-15-2011, 09:42 PM
Team MP is set up in the Clan on Elite now. Everyone come in and sign up.

SmokeyCheese1
11-17-2011, 03:46 PM
Up to 3 whole members on Team MP in elite now!

FLdivers
11-22-2011, 08:36 PM
Finally found the clan section on this difficult to use COD Elite website, found the "Team MP" clan, click, and.......404 error! Must be down : )

SmokeyCheese1
12-01-2011, 07:55 AM
Here is the current Team MP roster -

SmokeyCheese1
FLdivers
OPT1MUS 9
Harshfence
Hogman869
Buck Ryerson
TheFreak75
Woodronius
Alpha Tigress
FalconsRoost
JennRal
Ares620
Backick

JennRal
02-21-2012, 06:03 PM
Elite just posted on their FB page that Clan Ops are FINALLY live. (I'll believe it when I see it...LOL)

SrChief Shanker
02-23-2012, 04:54 PM
elite.callofduty.com, portion copied from the support page faq

""What are Clan Operations?

Clan Operations are competitions which score players and Clans based on a specific statistic in a selected game mode over a pre-set period of time. Operations can range from Most Team Deathmatch Kills to Most Captures in Domination, generally last for three to four hours, and award real prizes and ELITE badges.

The two key differences between Clan Operations and Lone Wolf Operations are that Clan Operations score members of Clans instead of independent players, and Clan Operations award Clan XP. Please note that only the scores of up to six Premium members of your Clan will count towards winning prizing.

How do I enlist my clan in a Clan Operation?
Your Clan Leader must enlist your Clan into a Clan Operation through the "Compete" section of the ELITE website. If your Clan is not signed up you should contact your Clan Leader to enlist.

Can we challenge other Clans in an Operation?
Not directly. Clan Operations allow Clans to compete for placement on the Clan Operation Leaderboard. The top six scores from participating Premium members in your Clan are combined and ranked on the Clan Operation Leaderboard.

How are prizes awarded?
Prizes are awarded according to the Winning Criteria of a Clan Operation and your Clan's performance on the Clan Operation Leaderboard.

An example of winning Criteria:
- Champion: Single best Clan
- Gold: 90-100%
- Silver: 75-90%
- Bronze: 50 75%

Who is eligible for Clan Operation prizing?
Only Premium members who are in the same region as their Clan Leader are eligible for physical prizing in Clan Operations. See Clan Operation rules for full eligibility details. Premium members in every region are eligible for Clan Operation digital prizing (badges & Clan XP).

How do I know my Clan is enlisted for the Clan Operation?
You can confirm that your Clan is enlisted by checking the Clan Operation detail page. Your clan will show up as "Enlisted" if enlisted or "Not Enlisted" if your Clan is not enlisted.

Why can't I see how the other Clans are performing during the Operation?
Due to winner verification procedures, the leaderboard is not published until after the Clan Operation has completed.

Will there be real prizes for any of the operations like in some of the Lone Wolf Operations?
Yes, some Clan Operations will offer real prizes and digital prizes such as badges and Clan XP as well.

How long will it take to post the winners?
Dependent upon the type and value of a prize, it may take seven to ten days after the conclusion of the Event or Operation to verify and notify potential winners by email.

Why didn't my score help towards my Clan's rank on the Operation leaderboard?
Your Clan's performance is based on the top 6 Premium members who participated in the Operation. If your score is outside the top 6 in your Clan, it does not contribute.

How can I tell which players' scores will count towards my Clan Ranking?
You can tell which players' scores count by checking the top 6 Premium members listed in the Your Clan's Performance section of the Clan Operations details page. "

wilKillForFood
02-24-2012, 11:38 AM
...my, a little cynical are we, Jenn? :) Clan Ops are available!

JennRal
03-02-2012, 10:40 AM
...my, a little cynical are we, Jenn? :) Clan Ops are available!

LOL They were supposed to be available in Nov, so I wasn't holding my breath. :p

bigdaddyj2468
03-13-2012, 06:30 PM
need an invite bigdaddyj2468

Pwizzle99
03-25-2012, 12:48 AM
Do you guys mainly play dom and tdm? Or do you play KC too?
I just bought Elite, but I hate dom and tdm makes me rage quit due to kill bitches camping corners and sniping choke points of maps.

TheFreak75
03-25-2012, 10:43 PM
I just bought Elite, but I hate dom and tdm makes me rage quit due to kill bitches camping corners and sniping choke points of maps.
I'm cool with kc or any other mode
:D

JennRal
03-26-2012, 12:24 PM

KC is my fav. I don't mind the others, but I don't like waiting to respawn! :-w

JennRal
03-30-2012, 12:41 PM
Clan Op tonight- 8pm Eastern!

SmokeyCheese1
04-13-2012, 03:25 PM
Clan OP tonight! Jewler - is that CORE mode or HC mode?

Raider
04-13-2012, 05:16 PM
Alright, alright!!!!! I'll go beg my most awesome wife and get Elite tonight so that I can join the Elite group and join in the fun! (and get the cool equal symbols put next to the MP!)

Raider
04-13-2012, 06:59 PM
Alright! I'm in! Who do I need to talk to to get me in the clan on Elite so I can be part of the clan wars tonight?

Harshfence
04-14-2012, 01:18 PM
First SILVER clan badge last night in the Lethal Jeweler operation! Good job everyone!!! :)
Glad you could get into Elite, Raider! It was fun gaming with you and everyone else last night.

Raider
04-14-2012, 07:24 PM
I enjoyed it! These competitions make it a lot more interesting. I like the new maps too. I good time with everyone...are you up for some more harsh? Ready to do it again tonight.

Harshfence
04-14-2012, 08:52 PM
@Raider - I would really like to, but last night wore me out. I was up until 2:30 and did a lot of this: :drink:
Unfortunately, I don't think I can handle it tonight. :( I must be getting old. LOL

wilKillForFood
04-16-2012, 09:05 AM
@Raider - I would really like to, but last night wore me out. I was up until 2:30 and did a lot of this: :drink:
Unfortunately, I don't think I can handle it tonight. :( I must be getting old. LOL

Man up, @Harsh! Pull the adult diapers on, and let's go! :)) ...great gaming with y'all, recently.

Harshfence
04-16-2012, 09:01 PM
=))
I know, I know. I drank more than usual that night :sick: :))
Good gaming with everyone as always!! :cheers: