PDA

View Full Version : think i might give this game a rest

NutsFathead
11-12-2011, 11:18 AM
its startin to get pretty boring and its even more crap when you cant have a good hardcore game because of all the fucking boosters :cuss: il be back when they patch it

MrBlitzer72
11-12-2011, 11:26 AM
its startin to get pretty boring and its even more crap when you cant have a good hardcore game because of all the **** boosters :cuss: il be back when they patch it

I hear ya Nuts, there were countless games I played last night where i found players using the EOD boost. Then you look at the leaderboards and you can pick out one by one who the boosters are. Im sure that DICE will definately patch all of this as soon as he works all the initial bugs out of the gameplay. I was a victim of the Invicibility glitch yesterday. And then i get on You Tube and see that its happening to everyone. Although I must say that it felt pretty "God like" to run around invincible, it totally ruins the game. Underdog, Sarphie, and Landshark had a good laugh out of it though :)) . I really hope you stick with the game, you are a definate assett to any squad! And dont worry, DICE has always been huge on getting rid of the riff raff that tries to ruin it for anyone else. I would think that within the next month, we will see some good fix patches. See ya man!

~Blitz

Compact_SEAL
11-12-2011, 12:15 PM
Oh man! Never quit! I'm new to all this but I think they'll get the kids under control and maybe even we'll be able to host private games? Don't know as I am new to all this multiplayer FPS shooter stuff but no ones gonna sponge the fun out for me.

Gink
11-12-2011, 01:39 PM
Supposedly DICE has started banning cheaters and stat wiping boosters, hopefully that'll get rid of most of the problem.

jkodrigues
11-13-2011, 06:21 AM
there is a platoon called bhl on battlelog check them out they all boost L-)

sniperella
11-13-2011, 09:24 AM
its startin to get pretty boring and its even more crap when you cant have a good hardcore game because of all the **** boosters :cuss: il be back when they patch it

:( :-o :(( :(( :((

Does this mean Josie can come out and play instead??? That would make it better... Would be awesome if the three chicks playing could all squad up, we'd probably win every match then, if we didn't have all you men running around pointlessly doing nothing.... ;)

I have noticed this crap too, the most frustrating moment was when all these guys were running around with that invincibility deal going, and didn't realize it I guess. They didn't show up as team mates or enemies, and they couldn't die, no matter how much you shot them, knifed them, c-4 them... I really don't like that glitch at all... :-w

Hopefully they will fix all this soon, cause I hate to see everyone leave. We can always try BC2 again!!! ;)

NutsFathead
11-13-2011, 09:44 AM

Does this mean Josie can come out and play instead??? That would make it better... Would be awesome if the three chicks playing could all squad up, we'd probably win every match then, if we didn't have all you men running around pointlessly doing nothing.... ;)

I have noticed this crap too, the most frustrating moment was when all these guys were running around with that invincibility deal going, and didn't realize it I guess. They didn't show up as team mates or enemies, and they couldn't die, no matter how much you shot them, knifed them, c-4 them... I really don't like that glitch at all... :-w

Hopefully they will fix all this soon, cause I hate to see everyone leave. We can always try BC2 again!!! ;)
i havent come across the player with the invincibilty glitch but i was in a rush match on friday night attacking and there was 3 of us going for the m-coms and the rest of the team had there EOD bots at the base boosting :cuss: so i got in the tank and ketp teamkillin them

Harshfence
11-13-2011, 11:30 AM

Yeah, Sniperella, I was in your squad last night when that was going on. I had never been up against that glitch before either. It was really frustrating because even though the person was on our team, it was distracting and dustin ended up killing me a few times because I was trying to take out this invincible person.

I am confident the that bugs and glitches will be fixed soon.

Gink
11-13-2011, 01:27 PM
I hear shotguns are the achilles heel of the invincibility glitch. I haven't run into anyone using it ps3 side, and even if you can kill them with shotguns I'd probably get sick of playing that way pretty fast.