PDA

View Full Version : Taking the Birds down.

bucksie
11-13-2011, 02:36 PM
I had become increasingly frustrated with Survival, getting to the bit with the choppers. X( X(

So, thought what if i hid under a bridge or something that gives me some aerial cover :-? , and put down an air strike right on top of me 8-} . Hey presto, saved ammo and took out the birds in one foul swoop. :D :D

Maybe this would help?!?!?!?!

Law
11-13-2011, 02:50 PM
I never thought of that!! Air Strike the choppers?!?!? I will have to try that out.

SmokeyCheese1
11-14-2011, 08:00 AM
You can use a Predator as well.

donniedarko09
11-14-2011, 09:24 PM
Ive been using predator to take out the choppers and the juggernauts, works quick as long as you dont miss lol

RC-1136
11-15-2011, 01:44 PM
Predator IMO is the best way to take them down. Donnie's right, though. Don't miss. I love survival mode.

FOCUSMAN
11-15-2011, 06:03 PM
Survival mode is a lot of fun, but I hate those juggernauts. I try to always have a predator missile for when they come. I don't think I've tried to kill them with my gun yet.

bucksie
11-16-2011, 01:18 PM
Survival mode is a lot of fun, but I hate those juggernauts. I try to always have a predator missile for when they come. I don't think I've tried to kill them with my gun yet.
Ive tried, MAJOR fail. then found to use the riot squad, not very effective and very costly, so, air strike and predator missile preferred choice.

Law
11-18-2011, 07:53 AM

You have to buy the Claymores and just let them follow you around corners. If the claymore isn't hidden enough, the Juggernaut will see it and destroy it, so make sure when you set one, it's out of view. I think it takes like six in the first wave.

johnboy
11-20-2011, 02:12 PM
Just run circles around the jugs and shoot at them. From what I've heard they are too slow to be able to aim properly.

Borlaxx
03-30-2012, 08:44 AM
Predators take them out quick. My brother and I were able to take out several with just our guns. Since they are slow, just have one of you flank around behind him, and then whoever he is not looking at can shoot him in the back while the other takes cover and just keep switching up until he is dead.