PDA

View Full Version : Wii MW3 Review

Borlaxx
11-15-2011, 01:00 PM
Ouch! 4.5/10.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/121/1212482p1.html

johnboy
11-15-2011, 01:32 PM
I really don't see what his problem is, there is no mention that 3arc are looking into patching the lag issues although he seems to have visited the CoD forum. It's too dark to see enemies far off? If that is so, then they shouldn't be able to see you either! I don't think the problem is that it's too dark, it's not running in HD and the textures are no way as good as the HD consoles. I also don't think he understands that hundreds of thousands of people enjoy playing fps games on the Wii because of the motion controls and not it's graphical capabilities, the Wii doesn't even have an HDD so it runs straight off the disc. Fail review by an HD console fanboy!

RC-1136
11-15-2011, 01:37 PM
JB,

I watched one of the Wii vids that you liked on YT and I thought MW3 looked 100 x's better than BO's did on the Wii. I was really impressed with it. I agree that the reviewer is an HD console elitist.

johnboy
11-15-2011, 03:50 PM
So, a review based on the ign review on In Entertainment finishes like this...

Maybe Wii users will know what to expect and find it less disappointing than the critics.

Maybe the critics should find someone with more experience with fps games on the Wii.

Major Stains
11-15-2011, 03:54 PM
So, a review based on the ign review on In Entertainment finishes like this...

Maybe Wii users will know what to expect and find it less disappointing than the critics.

Maybe the critics should find someone with more experience with fps games on the Wii.

Like me...
Its broken and its shit...BUT I LOVE IT :-bd :-bd :-bd