PDA

View Full Version : Cheating or BF3 Stat Error?

donhardeone
11-17-2011, 01:39 PM
Figured I'd get the opinion of you all before reporting this guy. Several of us playing last night kept getting killed by a guy whose dog tags showed him as playing over 6000 hours with his Engineer class. I found him on Battlelog and his stats are a bit guady, but still obtainable. Not to mention he did seem to be handing several of us our rears every time we turned a corner. However, if you look over at his dog tags his Engineer dog tag shows him with 238,399 hours as Engineer...the game has barely been out a total of 500 hours! :-?
Look him up on Battlelog at:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/XOJeePOX/

TheFreak75
11-17-2011, 01:42 PM
Figured I'd get the opinion of you all before reporting this guy. Several of us playing last night kept getting killed by a guy whose dog tags showed him as playing over 6000 hours with his Engineer class. I found him on Battlelog and his stats are a bit guady, but still obtainable. Not to mention he did seem to be handing several of us our rears every time we turned a corner. However, if you look over at his dog tags his Engineer dog tag shows him with 238,399 hours as Engineer...the game has barely been out a total of 500 hours! :-?
Look him up on Battlelog at:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/XOJeePOX/
Report his ass!!!!!! I hate cheaters :cuss:

Toxic Avenger72
11-17-2011, 02:04 PM
Not to mention he did seem to be handing several of us our rears every time we turned a corner. [/url]

I figured out how he was pwning us last night on Seine Crossing. He was camping prone in some bushes on a corner just across from the first B MCOM with an IR scope + suppressor and he had a buddy reviving him. His buddy was also providing some suppressive fire and was watching his back.

Could be just a Battlelog glitch. BF3stats.com has him with 122 hours played with 66 of those being Engineer. :-??

donhardeone
11-17-2011, 03:12 PM
Didn't think to check BF3stats for whatever reason. Yeah, I've seen some rather odd stats in Battlelog lately. The guy seemed ot be quite good, which was why I mentioned that his stats look pretty obtainable given the amount of time he has into the game.