PDA

View Full Version : Non-reloading weapon glitch?

donhardeone
11-28-2011, 02:25 PM
Has anyone else experienced issues with your guns not reloading at the end of a clip? I have experienced it a few times with my SCAR-H and 870MCS shotgun. I however experience the issue a LOT lately with my RPG. I shoot the RPG, it shows as having a new rocket immediately, but it won't shoot or reload. I have to change to a different weapon and switch back before it will let me reload.

oreon87
11-28-2011, 02:29 PM
with me it wont do the animation of reloading but if i wait a few seconds it shows a new clip was put in.

CELockwood
11-28-2011, 02:31 PM
Has anyone else experienced issues with your guns not reloading at the end of a clip? I have experienced it a few times with my SCAR-H and 870MCS shotgun. I however experience the issue a LOT lately with my RPG. I shoot the RPG, it shows as having a new rocket immediately, but it won't shoot or reload. I have to change to a different weapon and switch back before it will let me reload.

I've had both of these happen. Particularly annoying with the RPG, as I typically switch to another weapon (thinking I've reloaded) then switch back to use it, only to find I'm waiting on a reload.

TrojanTeacher
12-06-2011, 02:53 PM
Yes, at times the animation gets replaced by a running animation or something. It did reload, you just don't know it.