PDA

View Full Version : Got Beef?

Major Stains
12-08-2011, 03:33 PM
[attachment=0:2ph4s7dl]Got Beef.jpeg[/attachment:2ph4s7dl]

If any negative posts can stay in here, it will keep the forums light hearted as they should be.

This is a place to voice any gripes you may have with the games or gamers that play them.
Please do not make it personal or offensive, and remember the Team MP Code of Conduct.
Any problems you may have with a member of the Team, could be voiced via a pm and hopefully resolved in a mature manner.

We want to all enjoy the games for what they are. Have a good time with friends. And never intend to make anyone feel left out.

Happy gaming :cheers:

Borlaxx
12-08-2011, 03:37 PM
Good idea stains!

johnboy
12-08-2011, 03:39 PM
Mmmmm, beef!

Major Stains
12-09-2011, 08:02 PM
My signal tonight sucked big donkeys balls.
I had the drop on countless foe and they still got the kill.
Load of shite is what it is...
At least Black Powder, Luv/hate, and Commander Kira were holding the fort.

There you see, negative thread. Not censored. Out of harms way. Job done :p

BusySignal
12-10-2011, 04:11 PM
My signal tonight sucked big donkeys balls.

He said donkey balls. +1

Raider
12-10-2011, 06:55 PM
I got a beef with the powers that be that prevent major stains from having an xbox!

BirdDawg
12-16-2011, 08:18 PM
Hardcore has become the biggest waste of time in this game. The first week MW3 came out, hardcore was my favorite as it was about run and gun to who could get the drop on someone. Now it has become a camp fest of people just finding a corner and laying in wait. I absolutely refuse this mode anymore. It feels like a game mode for people who can't shoot in standard, so they can finally get kills by putting 2 bullets in an enemy. Hardcore used to be the fast paced game that I love so much...not anymore, now its Team Defender because you can't camp and hide. It forces you to actually play the game. UGHHH

ScoobySnacks
12-16-2011, 09:33 PM
Hardcore has become the biggest waste of time in this game. The first week MW3 came out, hardcore was my favorite as it was about run and gun to who could get the drop on someone. Now it has become a camp fest of people just finding a corner and laying in wait. I absolutely refuse this mode anymore. It feels like a game mode for people who can't shoot in standard, so they can finally get kills by putting 2 bullets in an enemy. Hardcore used to be the fast paced game that I love so much...not anymore, now its Team Defender because you can't camp and hide. It forces you to actually play the game. UGHHH

I agree that hardcore in this game has been a big let down - but for different reasons. Different play style for different modes. When it comes to hardcore , I'm a major camper. The designers of this game said they wanted to discourage camping. They have done exactly that. Every prime spot has been compromised by the placement of trees, vehicles, barrels and boxes to obstruct a campers line of sight. Hallways, alleys and windows to every side make it impossible to take advantage of the spots with a clear line of sight. Betties and claymores(campers rear defense) are useless, as they can be run through, destroyed or avoided easily. It seems that a run-n-gunner 2 blocks away, hip firing, on the run is awarded more accuracy than the camper, lying prone aiming down sight, waiting for him to come around that corner. My M60 that can't shoot through a fence, but his fmg9 shoots through a 2 foot thick boulder. His p90 that kills with one bullet against 3 hits from my AK47. And the thing i hate most - getting knifed from 20 feet away - while I'm shooting him in the face!

To me, Core modes favor run and gunners and those with better speed and reaction. Hardcore was the thinking man's version, employing strategy and patience. Thanks to the developers of MW3, hardcore has been dumbed down so the 8yr olds can play it and do well too. So yes, I'm disappointed with hardcore too and don't play it half as much as in previous COD versions.

BirdDawg
12-16-2011, 10:39 PM
And the thing i hate most - getting knifed from 20 feet away - while I'm shooting him in the face!
I got knifed the other day from about that distance, and likewise...while I was shooting the guy. I have a new hate and that is anything akimbo. I am officially putting them back in my arsenal just to piss those off that run them all the time. I think they are amateur but if everyone else is going to kill me with them...then I'm gonna do it too. I HATE AKIMBO

black powder
12-16-2011, 11:41 PM
And the thing i hate most - getting knifed from 20 feet away - while I'm shooting him in the face!
I got knifed the other day from about that distance, and likewise...while I was shooting the guy. I have a new hate and that is anything akimbo. I am officially putting them back in my arsenal just to piss those off that run them all the time. I think they are amateur but if everyone else is going to kill me with them...then I'm gonna do it too. I HATE AKIMBO

DO IT......I set up another assualt rifle class and get owned by smg's so back to the grind....akimbo fmg9 I can't use, but I usually get to my ims quick so I'm happy with that....I'm usually running my pp with ext. mags, and if I get killed alot by the p90 I'll use it with ext mags. The PP is my fav, as scoob said...they aren't gonna feel bad killing me with it :cheers:

black powder
12-17-2011, 12:00 AM
my biggest issue with the game has to be while hitting the sprint button and picking up another gun...this happens almost every game atleast once, I do sprint around everywhere, but it does get a little old going back to get my gun just to be shot in the back by the great spawn system that is mW3, I don't think it's as bad as BO was when it first came out...those were some messed up spawns there, if you can remember back that far =))

BirdDawg
12-17-2011, 06:25 AM
Just out of spite...this morning I set up a new class...riot shield with akimbo FMG9's. This is gonna be fun in Team Defender. By the way, just got to give a shout out to BP who is 300th in the world on TD

black powder
12-17-2011, 11:55 AM
Hey bird...sorry for those less than par games with you earlier...you raged and host quit, so it still is a major issue with host lagg bud, I'll rage often if I'm doin bad, but if were winning I'll hang in for the remainder of the match. As I said before I think your host alot too, along with me and busy. I usually send party leader to commander, he seems to do alright with it. I think you have better chance of hosting going in as party leader, really don't know? You should of stayed on and partied back up, we went into kill confirmed and were rolling some pretty good competition. Daddafet was kicking some butt, it's the pressure of PRESTIGE :devil: I gave the party to 007 anything to improve my chances of not being host =))

Major Stains
12-17-2011, 03:20 PM
my biggest issue with the game has to be while hitting the sprint button and picking up another gun...this happens almost every game atleast once, I do sprint around everywhere, but it does get a little old going back to get my gun just to be shot in the back by the great spawn system that is mW3, I don't think it's as bad as BO was when it first came out...those were some messed up spawns there, if you can remember back that far =))

I do the pick up thing a lot too. Usually some crappy pistol, leaving my beloved UMP behind #-o

brainburns
12-17-2011, 06:03 PM

I've had that problem pressing A while ads'ed to lock the camera. I fixed that by remapping my pick up weapon button to D pad left.

black powder
12-17-2011, 11:08 PM
=))

I've had that problem pressing A while ads'ed to lock the camera. I fixed that by remapping my pick up weapon button to D pad left.

That will fix it....thanks, didn't even think of that, I hardly live long enough to run out ammo with of my primary with ext mags and my machine pistols with ext mags so this is a FIX...thanks bud. Gonna have to do that now...sorry I haven't gamed with you and the crew I been rockin reg objective modes to level through all prestiges, I'll get in to some HC when I max out like I did in BO, you might catch me in with a full party, but other than that no way in HELL =))

Major Stains
12-18-2011, 08:15 AM
I've been playing this on a loop ever since I read that Black Powder and Scooby are to join the dark side.

[yt:3bv44lfy]ls2lC7DQFMI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/yt:3bv44lfy]

Life. How can you be so cruel? :((

BusySignal
12-18-2011, 12:14 PM
I've been playing this on a loop ever since I read that Black Powder and Scooby are to join the dark side.

Life. How can you be so cruel? :((

Hey Major I too am a member of the dark side but I find balance to play with my Wii peeps (a lot actually). Had some good games with Wii peeps and PS3 peeps yesterday. Hope to again today.

black powder
12-25-2011, 07:30 PM
servers must be down...thought well I'll go rock on some BO, nope, MWR, nope, figured WAW has to be down as well. I wouldn't expect all wii cod games being down at the same time? :-? I tried some of the tactics that were said to work on the COD forums with no luck so...I'll be dreaming of a noob christmas :((

Major Stains
12-25-2011, 08:30 PM
servers must be down...thought well I'll go rock on some BO, nope, MWR, nope, figured WAW has to be down as well. I wouldn't expect all wii cod games being down at the same time? :-? I tried some of the tactics that were said to work on the COD forums with no luck so...I'll be dreaming of a noob christmas :((

I was last man standing tonight, so I snuck the Wii on which was a nice surprise.

Same thing happened to me Powder. Tried everything, no joy.
Did half an hour of campaign and tried again, worked that time. Weird. :-?

I went in core TDM, and it was everything I wished for and more :D
Talk about Noobsville, I felt guilty from the growing pile of bodies under my feet.
Saw you come online BP, then disappeared just as quick...gutted.
No other MPs in the house.

See. You next year MPeeps :cheers:

black powder
12-25-2011, 08:51 PM
Never was able to log in...it did say I had messages, but I'll try again later...watching the bear vs. packers now. I had some noobs tearing me up last night in some matches. Very frustrating =))

Danbo
12-27-2011, 12:41 PM
Never was able to log in...it did say I had messages, but I'll try again later...watching the bear vs. packers now. I had some noobs tearing me up last night in some matches. Very frustrating =))

Well, I must have been living on another planet, because I tried playing all night long, thought my router was the problem, so went out and bought another one yesterday. Now works like a charm, obviously...should have checked here! Could it be possible that all Nintendo Wi-fi servers were down? Because I couldn't even "test connection" successfully...

In any case, I now have a better router. And for a networking guy like me, that is never bad ;)

johnboy
01-05-2012, 01:27 PM
I've got beef. Why can't Wii have the predator missile? It's in the bloody campaign, so it must be possible. I know they say its to do with rendering the map but it's not like a chopper gunner, it's more like a full size uav map.

BusySignal
02-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Beef...it's what's for dinner.

black powder
02-03-2012, 01:02 PM
I've got beef. Why can't Wii have the predator missile? It's in the bloody campaign, so it must be possible. I know they say its to do with rendering the map but it's not like a chopper gunner, it's more like a full size uav map.

I love having it on 360....of course who ever gets the best kill streaks win. I'm no help at all on the 360, but on the Wii I'm really liking the support streak with JUGGY now....it's pretty easy to kill the juggernut, but the stealth bomber is pretty sweet if I don't kill myself with it

BusySignal
02-05-2012, 03:53 PM
My beef is the extreme disadvantage a person has when they are host and I seem to get the honor every time we are in a large group. I am to the point that I would just as soon play Mercenary by myself. I enjoy playing with clan mates however when it takes a full clip to kill someone it is ridiculous and that's if they actually die. Not to mention the extreme lag I get. Everyone else pretty much loves it when I host but I'm pretty much done with it. If you invite me and I don't show up move on without me and please don't be offended.

black powder
02-05-2012, 05:11 PM
My beef is the extreme disadvantage a person has when they are host and I seem to get the honor every time we are in a large group. I am to the point that I would just as soon play Mercenary by myself. I enjoy playing with clan mates however when it takes a full clip to kill someone it is ridiculous and that's if they actually die. Not to mention the extreme lag I get. Everyone else pretty much loves it when I host but I'm pretty much done with it. If you invite me and I don't show up move on without me and please don't be offended.

after you left I got the bug and I rage quit myself, next match I sat with my sniper rifle and stains kept killing me :(( I don't notice any issues on xbox, what a difference in the two consoles, I just refuse to use the controller at the moment. :cuss: I'm surprised they haven't fixed the OP fmg9 akimbos yet, I'm using them since 8 th prestige, I usually went with the MP9 but it's just a point I'm making after I get killed by one. If I'm sniping it's a silenced FMG9 not akimbo on that class. The striker is pretty OP, they nerfed it on the xbox the last update, but even before it wasn't that bad, it's a quick scopers paradise or ACR AR's, with random SMG' s

Major Stains
02-05-2012, 05:24 PM
I was sorry to see that Busy, it sucks. The first game I joined, was bad for me and L/H. Everyone else had 4+ bars.
I was lagging bad for most those games, it is a shame if it's going to stop us having full parties.

And I knew things must have been bad for me to get the drop on Powder twice in a row :smug:
You must have thought ' I can usually shit on Stains and his crappy UMP' =)) ' I'm outta here' :((

Danbo
02-05-2012, 05:50 PM
The striker is pretty OP,

I have been doing some testing with the striker and it turns out Extended Mags on shotguns give you not only 50% more bullets, but 50% more pellets as well. So with my striker, I'm not hitting you with the ordinary 6 pellets. I'm destroying you with 9 pellets. If you add the damage proficiency to that, we're now up to a total of 315 if all pellets hit.

But right now, I'd much prefer keep the range than the damage, it's much more useful. Even If I only hit with one pellet, the enemy is destabilized because he's been hit.

I am quite confident they will take this glitch away in the near future, but I still think I will be using it without the "Extended" advantages of Extended Mags :))

So, who wants a hug? :hug:

BirdDawg
02-05-2012, 06:34 PM
The striker is pretty OP,

I have been doing some testing with the striker and it turns out Extended Mags on shotguns give you not only 50% more bullets, but 50% more pellets as well. So with my striker, I'm not hitting you with the ordinary 6 pellets. I'm destroying you with 9 pellets. If you add the damage proficiency to that, we're now up to a total of 315 if all pellets hit.

But right now, I'd much prefer keep the range than the damage, it's much more useful. Even If I only hit with one pellet, the enemy is destabilized because he's been hit.

I am quite confident they will take this glitch away in the near future, but I still think I will be using it without the "Extended" advantages of Extended Mags :))

So, who wants a hug? :hug:
I will stick to killing you with my MP7 and then picking up your Striker and killing you with it for extra happiness XP!!!

Danbo
02-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Happy to help :)) :cheers:

johnboy
02-05-2012, 11:45 PM
No I haven't got beef at the moment, but had some earlier and it was very nice!

BusySignal
02-06-2012, 04:13 PM
I was sorry to see that Busy, it sucks. The first game I joined, was bad for me and L/H. Everyone else had 4+ bars.
I was lagging bad for most those games, it is a shame if it's going to stop us having full parties.

Usually the whole lobby has 4 bars when I host it's just the extreme drag on my system as a result that causes me issues.

Maybe I'll do like BP and just sit in a corner somewhere and snipe when I'm host however that's not good on Team Def.

BirdDawg
02-15-2012, 01:20 AM
Just got stuck in another hacked match with Thumper and REB. Here's what I going to do from now on. I use to delete those matches when I recorded them, now I am going to make a hacker montage, and call out those who hack (especially clans) on YouTube.
"I'll make ya famous"

johnboy
02-15-2012, 04:06 AM
Anyone come across hackers/glitches on Seatown? The one and only game I played on there there was one guy in a wall that you couldn't kill and another one or two up on a roof that there is no physical way to get to. It just pisses me off that some of these kids have to cheat to win. I don't understand what pleasure they get out of spoiling the game for others?

BirdDawg
02-15-2012, 05:53 PM
I have run into that wall one on Seatown JB. The nice thing about having a mic is usually when somebody picks up that we're being glitched we can tell each other what areas to stay away from. If we are being hacked, usually just back out of lobby on the spot. We are left with this for now...until BF3 comes out on Wii (next month?) =))

Danbo
02-16-2012, 09:03 AM
I have run into that wall one on Seatown JB. The nice thing about having a mic is usually when somebody picks up that we're being glitched we can tell each other what areas to stay away from. If we are being hacked, usually just back out of lobby on the spot. We are left with this for now...until BF3 comes out on Wii (next month?) =))

So next month I have to plan expenses for my new IPhone AND BF3? =))

Danbo
02-16-2012, 09:23 AM
Anyone come across hackers/glitches on Seatown? The one and only game I played on there there was one guy in a wall that you couldn't kill and another one or two up on a roof that there is no physical way to get to. It just pisses me off that some of these kids have to cheat to win. I don't understand what pleasure they get out of spoiling the game for others?

I started playing around with some Gecko coding yesterday (searching for a working code that will allow me to force host upon myself)) and in my search, I found a few codes you guys should know exist. If you see any of these, there might be someone using gecko codes. If I manage to find a code forcing myself as a host, most of the codes will not work:

[spoiler:sxtod8rq]Jedi Grenades [PoptartHunter]
*Makes your grenades fly all over the place when thrown. Looks like you are "using the force" on the grenade.
*Incompatible with the Sticky Grenades code. Do NOT use both at the same time or your Wii will freeze

Sticky Grenades [PoptartHunter]
*Disables friction so your grenades/flashbangs will stick to wherever you throw them (on the ground).
*Incompatible with the Jedi Grenades code. Do NOT use both at the same time or your Wii will freeze

No Weapon Bobbing [PoptartHunter]
*Makes your weapon stay still and not "bob" up and down when you are walking.

Silent Footsteps [PoptartHunter]
*Disables footstep noise.

No Breath Hint When Scoped [PoptartHunter]

Race Car Mode [PoptartHunter]
*Press home on Wiimote to turn on and press it again to turn it off.
*Makes everything look stretched out like you are driving fast.

Infinite Ammo (all players, requires host) [SM8E52] [hetoan2]

Rapid Fire (all players, host etc.) [SM8E52] [hetoan2]

Quick Reload Regionfree NON-HOST [Bully@Wiplaza]

All Weapons Level 31 [BlueSteel]

Level 80 [BlueSteel]

Prestidge Changer [BlueSteel]

inf prest tokens [BlueSteel]

Score Mod [BlueSteel]

Wins Mod [BlueSteel]

Losses Mod [BlueSteel]

Ties Mod [BlueSteel]

Win Streak Mod [BlueSteel]

Kill Mod [BlueSteel]

K Ratio Mod [BlueSteel]

Deaths Mod [BlueSteel]

Headshot Mod [BlueSteel]

Accuracy Mod [BlueSteel]

Assist Mod [BlueSteel]

Killstreak Mod [BlueSteel]

Profile editor 1 [BlueSteel]

No recoil (REGIONFREE) [Seth@WiiPlaza]

Enemy Color Changer

Non-Host Highlight Enemy Players [Seth@WiiPlaza]

No flash grenade effect multiplayer [Clay10]

No Blind By Flashbangs Non-Host [Seth@WiiPlaza]

No shooting [Clay10]

Ingame Name Changer Player 1 [PoptartHunter/Clay10]

Infinite Double xp [BlueSteel]
You have to unlock double xp once

Infinite Double Weapon XP [BlueSteel]
You have to unlock weapon xp once

10 Custom Classes [BlueSteel]
04A1E3C8 00000005

Weapon Level 31 ALL weapons [BlueSteel]
Tested and working with the "home" activator
With this code activate during make a class and during game. Then it will save.

Clear Recent Players (wiimote) [Masterq9999]
*press home to clear

Clear Recent Players (ccp) [Masterq9999]
*press home to clear

Unlock all Callsigns (wiimote) [MasterQ9999]
*press home and enjoy

Unlock all Callsigns (ccp) [MasterQ9999]
*press home and enjoy

Show Ping and Bar [MasterQ9999]
*Shows your ping for a more accurate look at how well your connection is! Non-host too

Button Activator [SM8E52] [strakn]
2820236A MMMMXXXX

Welcome Scroller Mod [SM8E52] [strakn]
Press Home when you see the welcome scroller to change to your custom text.

3rd Person Toggle On/Off [SM8E52] [strakn]

Timescale Mod [SM8E52] [strakn]

Always Show Team Names [SM8E52] [strakn]

Custom Teleport (Host only) [SM8E52] [Mitch]
Press Home to save location 1.
Press Minus to teleport to saved location 1.
Press Z+Home to save location 2.
Press Z+Minus to teleport to location 2.

Overhead Name size modifier [SM8E52] (The D3mon)
will edit to be smaller

Wiimote activator [SM8E52] [Clay10]
281FD220 0000XXXX
-insert code-
E0000000 80008000

speed mod all players [savage]
Home activates(wiimote)host only

Unlimited Prestige Tokens [Clay10/superman][/spoiler:sxtod8rq]

Edit: I've also have found some evidence of working "predator missile" codes going around. I have yet to confirm it as working, but makes me wonder: if the coders can do it, why didn't 3ark let everyone have it?

[MP] Iceman
02-19-2012, 10:47 PM
Ok gotta say I'm fed up with yahoos jumping around with .50cal sniper rifles one shot killing people. Theres no way you can control a high powered rifle like that. OK I vented :D

johnboy
02-21-2012, 11:56 AM
@Danbo, I saw a vid posted by conboy where he got into a hacked match where there were different menus to choose stuff from. He managed to film some of the predator missiles he got off before the host kicked him. I'm guessing they didn't include the predator as it didn't render the whole map, some of the rooftops were just blank. Bit apart from that of seemed ok.
I heard the last patch was to include some fixes for some of the hacks, anyone found that there are fewer hacked matches since? I take it that it's taken so long for a patch because there was so much that needed fixing?

Danbo
02-21-2012, 12:06 PM
@Danbo, I saw a vid posted by conboy where he got into a hacked match where there were different menus to choose stuff from. He managed to film some of the predator missiles he got off before the host kicked him. I'm guessing they didn't include the predator as it didn't render the whole map, some of the rooftops were just blank. Bit apart from that of seemed ok.
I heard the last patch was to include some fixes for some of the hacks, anyone found that there are fewer hacked matches since? I take it that it's taken so long for a patch because there was so much that needed fixing?

Most of the hacks have been rehacked already :( There are less because it takes people time to recode them into their wii. Cheaters are Lazy.

Danbo
02-28-2012, 09:00 AM
I got beef! : Care Package thieves! They seem to be thriving these days. I mean, I put my package out there, I make a round to make sure it's safe, and by the time I'm back, my (quote/unquote) teammate stealz the package. WTF dude? I mean, once in a while I'll share a juggernaut, because I hate it, but don't be stealing my pave lows man. Those are my bread and butter!

Not to mention magmarky spawns on the other team and knows exactly where I'm calling my package each time, I'd just boot his ass if he were in the same room....

BirdDawg
02-28-2012, 09:02 AM
I got beef! : Care Package thieves! They seem to be thriving these days. I mean, I put my package out there, I make a round to make sure it's safe, and by the time I'm back, my (quote/unquote) teammate stealz the package. WTF dude? I mean, once in a while I'll share a juggernaut, because I hate it, but don't be stealing my pave lows man. Those are my bread and butter!

Not to mention magmarky spawns on the other team and knows exactly where I'm calling my package each time, I'd just boot his ass if he were in the same room....
That's because you two play in the same war room =)) =)) =))

Danbo
02-28-2012, 09:04 AM
Nah, I'm talking about last night, he must have stolen about 3 packages on me... lol. We live an hour away...We only play in the same room about once a month :) :((

BirdDawg
02-28-2012, 09:20 AM
I got beef with "Dancing with the Stars". I say we get a MP lobby to go in there and mow them down. Wait....is the ATF monitoring this website? Shit!

BusySignal
02-28-2012, 05:00 PM
I've been spending all my time on the PS3 because I got tired of the severe host lag and glitchers/hackers. Any improvement on these items since the update? I might give the wii a shot again in the next few days. Hope to catch up with you all.

Major Stains
02-28-2012, 05:25 PM
I've been spending all my time on the PS3 because I got tired of the severe host lag and glitchers/hackers. Any improvement on these items since the update? I might give the wii a shot again in the next few days. Hope to catch up with you all.

Be good to see you Busy.

I think I've been lucky on both accounts.
I have suspected a few hacks ie perma uav, but not as much as before.
As for the host lag, I must be very lucky as I have a 1.2mbps connection with a sky high ping and still find it playable.
I do admit that 20% of my deaths per match are from lag. maybe even 50!
I still remember how shocked I was to find out I could play multiplayer way back when I first got W@W, with such a crappy connection. I guess I'm grateful, as it bought me here.

There seems to be an increase in tough clans, either camping or one shot kangaroo sniping mofo's.
Tough to break them down...

Come join us brother :hug:

BirdDawg
02-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Why wont you just go home busy...go home!!! (Adam Sandler voice) Busy go home!!! (That means come back to Wii Land)

Major Stains
02-29-2012, 07:32 PM
Why oh why is Kill Confirmed such a douchemagnet?
It was the first time I Trezzed today, so sorry to Kira & Luv/Hate if you ever read this.
Bloody cheats drove me up the wall :cuss:

BirdDawg
03-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Here was an interesting first the other day...I actually watched a guy cycle through three different profiles to find the one he wanted to play while we were in the lobby waiting on the match to start. Hadn't seen that one before!

Danbo
03-02-2012, 04:46 PM
Here was an interesting first the other day...I actually watched a guy cycle through three different profiles to find the one he wanted to play while we were in the lobby waiting on the match to start. Hadn't seen that one before!

Just a profile name changer....to show he has codes...