PDA

View Full Version : Fav Christmas Song

LandShark
12-10-2011, 12:22 PM
the rhinoceros one =)) =))

Major Stains
12-10-2011, 12:40 PM
So many Christmas songs give me that warm fuzzy feeling, but if I had to pick one that really gets me going it would be..

[yt:azsb8ujw]HwHyuraau4Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/yt:azsb8ujw]

No wait, maybe it's this one...

[yt:azsb8ujw]jODKhUoFxzA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/yt:azsb8ujw].

Oh I don't know anymore :-?

dadafett
12-10-2011, 12:47 PM
Bing and Bowie--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADbJLo4x-tk

Snow Miser --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPrbccEdI5o

Heat Miser --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbfgVEk- ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbfgVEk-mxQ&feature=related)

I'd embed the youtubes, but don't know how -- :( -- educate an MP puhlease...

johnboy
12-10-2011, 01:19 PM
Defiantly The Pogues and Kirsty McColl Fairytale of New York!

DayliteMag
12-10-2011, 03:29 PM
Defiantly The Pogues and Kirsty McColl Fairytale of New York!

+1

Toxic Avenger72
12-10-2011, 04:07 PM
I'd embed the youtubes, but don't know how -- :( -- educate an MP puhlease...

This one took me a while too. Hit the yt button above the window where you are typing (last button on the right) and copy everything after the "watch?v=" [y t]here[/yt]. Note I put an extra space between the yt; that should be removed so that it displays right. Remove the space and it should look like this.

[yt:2bnz68ul]ADbJLo4x-tk[/yt:2bnz68ul]

:Thinking of a good Christmas song:

the rhinoceros one =)) =))

Don't think I heard that one. :-?

LandShark
12-10-2011, 04:11 PM
suppose to be a hippo, kinda inside joke about rhino.

[yt:e6hodw58]VGLGJV01C0Q[/yt:e6hodw58]

Toxic Avenger72
12-10-2011, 04:16 PM
suppose to be a hippo, kinda inside joke about rhino.

Oh yeah, that one. #-o

oreon87
12-10-2011, 04:41 PM
this is my favorite song and xmas movie.

[yt:2hsum2ly]-9hEzcpYOQc[/yt:2hsum2ly]

LandShark
12-10-2011, 04:47 PM
bravo :o) :applause:

dadafett
12-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Any takers for this????
[yt:3s7ek0pd]88OtMgofwKg[/yt:3s7ek0pd]

:)) =)) :)) =)) =)) :cheers:

xMisFitToyx
12-14-2011, 08:20 AM
Bing and Bowie--

[yt:1q0plgje]ADbJLo4x-tk[/yt:1q0plgje]

http://smallbuck.com/nashvillewebdesign/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/facebook_like_button_big.jpg

johnnyh1976
12-14-2011, 09:06 AM
I'm at work and YouTube is on our blocked list but my favorite Christmas song would have to be:

Christmas All over Again - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

And for comedic purposes:

Santa and his old lady - Cheech and Chong

TonkaToys
12-16-2011, 05:30 AM
Donning my unofficial Health and Safety Personal Protective Equipment :-B , I am pleased that no one has mentioned any of these politically incorrect Christmas Carols... O:-)

WHILE SHEPHERDS WATCHED
The Union of Shepherds has complained that it breaches Health & Safety Regulations to insist the shepherds watch their flocks without appropriate seating arrangements being provided. Therefore, benches, stools and orthopaedic chairs must be available. Shepherds have also requested that, due to inclement weather they should watch their flocks via CCTV cameras behind centrally heated shepherd observation huts. The Angel of the Lord is reminded that before shining his/her Glory all around, the shepherds must be issued with glasses capable of filtering out any harmful effects of UVA, UVB and Glory lighting.

LITTLE DONKEY
The RSPCA / ASPCA has issued strict guidelines with regard to how heavy a load a donkey of small stature is permitted to carry. Also in the guidelines are permitted feeding breaks, and at least one rest break in a four-hour plodding period. Due to the risk of pollution from the dusty road, Mary and Joseph are required to wear facemasks. The 'Little Donkey' has expressed his discomfort as being labelled 'Little' and would prefer to being simply referred to as 'Mr Donkey'. Comments upon his height or otherwise are considered to be a breach of his equine rights.

WE THREE KINGS
Whilst the gift of Gold is still considered acceptable - as it may be redeemed at a later date through such organisations such as 'Cash4Gold' etc., gifts of Frankincense and Myrrh are not appropriate due to the risk of oils and fragrances causing allergic reactions. An acceptable alternative might be a gift voucher. It is not recommended that traversing Kings should rely on star navigation, and would advise the use of AA Route Finder or Google maps.
Both can provide the quickest route and advise on fuel consumption. As in the case of Mr. Donkey, the three camels require regular rest and food breaks and facemasks for the three Kings are obligatory due to the likelihood of desert dust disturbed by the camel hooves.

THE ROCKING CAROL
Fur is no longer appropriate wear for small infants due to the risk of allergy and for ethical reasons. Therefore, false fur, a cellular blanket or, perhaps, micro-fleece material should be considered alternatives. Please note that, only persons who have been subject to a Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check and have enhanced clearance will be permitted to rock Baby Jesus. Persons must carry their CRB disclosure at all times and be prepared to provide three forms of identification before any rocking commences.

JINGLE BELLS
A Risk Assessment must be submitted before an open sleigh is considered safe for members of the public to ride. The Risk Assessment should also consider whether the use on only one horse in appropriate - particularly if passengers are of larger proportions. Permission from landowners must be gained before entering any 'Open Fields'. To avoid offending those not participating in the venture, it is required that only 'moderate' laughter is used and not at a noise level likely to be of nuisance to others.

RUDOLPH THE RED NOSED REINDEER
You are advised that, under the Equal Opportunities Policy, it is inappropriate for persons to make comment upon the ruddiness of Mr. R. Reindeer. Name-calling contravenes our Anti-Bullying policy, and further to this, the exclusion of Mr. R. Reindeer from any reindeer games will be considered discriminatory and disciplinary action will be taken against anyone found guilty of this offence. A full investigation will be implemented, leading to imposing sanctions such as a ban from hanging up stockings or enjoying Christmas dinner.

AWAY IN A MANGER
Refer to Social Services immediately

TonkaToys
12-16-2011, 05:39 AM
[yt:qizz5bvx]W-eslNwGXrI[/yt:qizz5bvx]

Brilliant band - brilliant song.

"Christmas Time,
Don't touch my bell-end..."

:-"

jmseaman
12-16-2011, 11:17 PM
Porky pigs cover of Blue Christmas. Elvis wasn't that bad either.

johnboy
12-22-2011, 05:24 AM
I think we may have missed a couple.
[yt:2ux4l5jr]ZoxQ4Ul_DME[/yt:2ux4l5jr]

[yt:2ux4l5jr]menFfIgA06g[/yt:2ux4l5jr]