PDA

View Full Version : Dance Central 2

ustolemygmrtag
01-16-2012, 02:13 PM
This game is on sale this week for 29.99 and guess what, I found a $5 Best Buy gift card last week when I was rearranging the living room! So now we have a copy of DC2!! I think it has online multiplayer action too!!!! Anyone wanna do some dance battles with me??

~Sniperella ;)

CELockwood
01-16-2012, 03:07 PM
I was actually thinking of picking this up at some point, but have no plans to subject any of you to live views of me bouncing and jiggling around the basement.

Had a blast playing the kinect adventures last night with one of my sons and was terribly embarrassed by the candid shots between rounds. :))

Toxic Avenger72
01-16-2012, 03:31 PM
The second season of kinect sports has an online multiplayer portion. :-"

Anyway, my 7 year old loves this game.

sniperella
01-16-2012, 06:15 PM
I was actually thinking of picking this up at some point, but have no plans to subject any of you to live views of me bouncing and jiggling around the basement.

Had a blast playing the kinect adventures last night with one of my sons and was terribly embarrassed by the candid shots between rounds. :))

This would be a good time to pick up DC2 @Best buy, that's a great price on a new game!

I love Kinect adventures! Maybe we can play together sometime, or at least let our kids play it together! We tried it with Nuts one day, it was pretty cool. Fortunately it does NOT share your picture with the people on the other side!!!!

CELockwood
01-16-2012, 08:53 PM

This would be a good time to pick up DC2 @Best buy, that's a great price on a new game!

I love Kinect adventures! Maybe we can play together sometime, or at least let our kids play it together! We tried it with Nuts one day, it was pretty cool. Fortunately it does NOT share your picture with the people on the other side!!!!

Absolutely. I only played the ball whacking (no laughs) game so far.