PDA

View Full Version : General Wii MW3 questions

austin
02-22-2012, 12:01 PM
I have 2 questions:

1. If I have multiple killstreaks available, how do I cycle through them to choose in an order I want, rather than the default order?

2. When a player in a lobby doesnt have any emblem or has wii graphics for an player name, are they more likely to be hackers?

thanks

Gunny
02-22-2012, 12:37 PM
Try the D-pad. Hold it on left side and toggle thru with the joystick. No emblems means that they've been demoted, thats what i hear anyway. We've played with several like that but not sure if they're hackers tho.

SheepDog320
02-22-2012, 05:05 PM
From what ive heard no emblem does mean there a hacker or knows someone that is. The way they get that is that they are hacked to 11th prestige one prwstige higher than you can get legit, at least thats how it was in black ops

johnboy
02-23-2012, 08:05 AM
I have 2 questions:

1. If I have multiple killstreaks available, how do I cycle through them to choose in an order I want, rather than the default order?

2. When a player in a lobby doesnt have any emblem or has wii graphics for an player name, are they more likely to be hackers?

thanks

The no emblem usually indicates they're a hacker. I have issues with killstreaks too. Mostly calling them in. I can have multiple killstreaks, I can cycle through them but then I seem to spend half the game trying to call them in. Sometimes I can call them in no problem but most of the time I just don't seem to be able to call them in. Am I doing something wrong?

=REB=
02-23-2012, 08:25 PM
I'm officially on vacation for 19 days, and man I'm real excited. Where I'm going has a wii, it's about an 8 hour flight. I go to copy my MW3 from my Wii memory to the SD card instead of carting the whole thing and while it works, it says I can't use it on another console. Yay. So now I get to take this thing on carryon, with two screaming kids and with everything else I will need to be carrying all because of this restriction. If anyone has any ideas how to make this work please let me know, this sucks. I leave tomorrow.

austin
02-24-2012, 09:56 AM
Enjoy the holiday. I think you have no option but to bring the console.

Danbo
02-24-2012, 11:00 AM
There is an option, PM Sent.

Mutt
03-27-2012, 09:18 PM
I have a question. I changed my support class the other night and added Juggernaut Recon for 18 kills. I have never used it. How do I activate it once I get it? I tried the normal holding right on the he nunchuk, but all I get is a what looks like a grenade in my right hand, which didn't see to do anything. It was almost at the end of the match and I didn't have a lot of time to tinker.

BirdDawg
03-28-2012, 12:04 AM
I have a question. I changed my support class the other night and added Juggernaut Recon for 18 kills. I have never used it. How do I activate it once I get it? I tried the normal holding right on the he nunchuk, but all I get is a what looks like a grenade in my right hand, which didn't see to do anything. It was almost at the end of the match and I didn't have a lot of time to tinker.
you have to throw the grenade to get the care package to land for it...it comes in care package form. thats the downfall of it that someone can steal it if you're not careful. As a team when there is bunch of us on, we should coordinate our strike packages to each other