PDA

View Full Version : (PS3) Elite Clan tag and Clan Motto choices

Psalm
03-09-2012, 12:02 PM
We have now unlocked the Elite clan tag (Gold) and Clan Motto.
I put in MP for our Clan tag but it was already taken... so I used ~MP~ that I have seen some people run.
I also reserved TMP as well... let me know what you think?

As far as our clan motto it can only be 14 letters and spaces. I had "www.teammp.net" in for a while but decide to change it to "parent gamers" as some people were asking in game who we were...and I think Parent gamers explains it well. I don't think anyone is going to come to our web site from what they see in our motto anyway...
also, this as well as the clan tag are up for discussion.
let me know!
Ed

Psalm
03-12-2012, 04:04 PM
*bump*...I'd like a little imput on this..especially from the peeps who are paying for Elite Premium.

dinsdale1978
03-12-2012, 06:16 PM
Sounds good to me. I think the motto fits just fine. Having the URL there seemed a bit "spammy."

CB-40
03-12-2012, 06:24 PM
After running into some mouthy Scot kiddos today I'd say "suck it" would be a good motto, but I think more reasonably parent gamers is good. :D

BusySignal
03-12-2012, 07:09 PM
I'm good with what you have out there.

Lumchan
03-12-2012, 09:28 PM
I like Parent Gamers. I really love the reactions we get from it too. :D

black powder
03-12-2012, 11:38 PM
a little input from a wii'er/xbox wannabe....our clan title is "got kids" love that one...as for the MP it was also taken so we went MPs, but also suggestions were requested and I think we're going =MP=.... on the 360??? As a MWR MP gamer I like the MP tag the way it is....but the gold is pretty sweet. Still enjoying the wii MW3 over the 360, if busy would play more I'd enjoy it much more =)) =)) HOST LAGG ON Wii is fantastic :cuss: come play with us busy :-" Busy seems to take host and I do feel bad when he host but this is ridiculous :((

DayliteMag
03-13-2012, 06:27 AM
I like both the tag and the motto. Simple and effective.

sleeper341
03-13-2012, 07:03 AM
I know i'm a bit late to the conversation but I like them both too.

xMisFitToyx
03-13-2012, 05:03 PM
How about "Mac Daddies & Mommies" :p

If not then I would pick "Parent Gamers" B-)

Psalm
03-13-2012, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the imput my MPeeps!!!! B-)

BusySignal
03-14-2012, 09:31 PM
a little input from a wii'er/xbox wannabe....our clan title is "got kids" love that one...as for the MP it was also taken so we went MPs, but also suggestions were requested and I think we're going =MP=.... on the 360??? As a MWR MP gamer I like the MP tag the way it is....but the gold is pretty sweet. Still enjoying the wii MW3 over the 360, if busy would play more I'd enjoy it much more =)) =)) HOST LAGG ON Wii is fantastic :cuss: come play with us busy :-" Busy seems to take host and I do feel bad when he host but this is ridiculous :((

I played a few the other night and it wasn't to bad.