PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in an update loop

Lumchan
03-10-2012, 12:08 AM
I can't access Elite from my PS3. It keeps saying update required, I download, says it already has version installed whether I install again or not I end up back at the update required screen. I deleted my saved profile information, but I can't find where the App is stored. Any help?

zero
03-10-2012, 12:18 AM
I think you down load the app from the store. If you can't get it figured out this weekend I can call you monday and we can figure it out :) sorry I can't help sooner but the boys have taken over the tv lol

Lumchan
03-10-2012, 09:12 AM
I think you down load the app from the store. If you can't get it figured out this weekend I can call you monday and we can figure it out :) sorry I can't help sooner but the boys have taken over the tv lol
I've downloaded it via the store and via the game, but it doesn't make any difference. :( I was wondering where on the PS3 it is located once downloaded so I can completely delete it? Thanks Mary. :)

Psalm
03-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Did you figure it out Polly?

Lumchan
03-12-2012, 09:27 PM
Did you figure it out Polly?

Nope. I deleted all the elite files I could find in the saved data, but still no luck. I may just have to wait until for an update. :(

Borlaxx
03-27-2012, 11:01 PM
I'm having this issue too. I downloaded the app, but whenever when I tried to run in from in the game and from my downloaded games folder it kept telling me I needed to update the app, download the update, then tell me the most recent version is installed. Lame.