PDA

View Full Version : CoD fans mad?

Retro
03-29-2012, 09:55 AM
[yt:12j435n8]kgI_I3s0h0Y&feature=youtu.be[/yt:12j435n8]

Borlaxx
03-29-2012, 10:04 AM
Well, I have only played the game for a few hours so I can't really comment on the things he says are "broken," but judging on his delivery and apparently sense of self-importance, I would have to guess this guy takes gaming, and himself, WAY too seriously. Also, trying to do a worldwide blackout is pretty much impossible, and trying to do it on 04/20, the world-wide pot smoking holiday, is a total lost cause.

Besides, there may be a patch coming. Hell, BF3 players on 360 and PC are still waiting on their promised patch, and seems several PS3 players have said the patch has caused some new problems.

dinsdale1978
03-29-2012, 10:10 AM
it's not going to make a bit of difference to them. All these protesters already bought the game and having their servers empty won't even make them blink because all the sheep will come running back the day after.

Borlaxx
03-29-2012, 10:12 AM
it's not going to make a bit of difference to them. All these protesters already bought the game and having their servers empty won't even make them blink because all the sheep will come running back the day after.
Or, there is the possibility there are people who enjoy the game.

Retro
03-29-2012, 10:13 AM
Besides, there may be a patch coming. Hell, BF3 players on 360 and PC are still waiting on their promised patch, and seems several PS3 players have said the patch has caused some new problems.

PC patch comes out today for PC while 360 is possible for Monday. A patch will always cause problems because what use to annoy some was what others enjoyed, so take it away one group gets mad and the other is happy.

Borlaxx
03-29-2012, 10:16 AM

PC patch comes out today for PC while 360 is possible for Monday. A patch will always cause problems because what use to annoy some was what others enjoyed, so take it away one group gets mad and the other is happy.
I'm not talking about the balance changes. I'm talking about the apparently new glitches the patch is causing.

dinsdale1978
03-29-2012, 10:18 AM
Or, there is the possibility there are people who enjoy the game.

I know that it is enjoyable in some regards and every game has some problems for someone. That is just life. All this entitlement gamers are showing is just getting silly. So will there be some renegade moles taking names of the players online on that day?

Retro
03-29-2012, 10:19 AM
I'm not talking about the balance changes. I'm talking about the apparently new glitches the patch is causing.

I've seen people making statements like that on the BF forums but when asked offer video proof they seem to disappear :-?

Borlaxx
03-29-2012, 10:21 AM

I've seen people making statements like that on the BF forums but when asked offer video proof they seem to disappear :-?
I haven't been reading the official forums. Just going off what MP members are reporting on this site: viewtopic.php?f=100&t=3200&start=1970#p132084 (http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=3200&start=1970#p132084)

Retro
03-29-2012, 10:26 AM
Oh I'm not going to comment on what people on here are complaining about, that just leads to drama. And anyway, this is a MW3 thread and they get mad when BF is discussed here. :-"

dinsdale1978
03-29-2012, 10:38 AM

There are some glitches and not everyone has a capture device. I have one that I will upload tonight.

Retro
03-29-2012, 10:55 AM

There are some glitches and not everyone has a capture device. I have one that I will upload tonight.
There will always be some glitches with a large update. But some of the stuff I hear people crying about are not glitches, they are game play changes. Plus I'd like to know how many of these glitches take place on private servers compared to EA/Dice servers.

Psalm
03-29-2012, 11:11 AM
Funny thing...none of the issues with MW3 are gamebreaking to me.. annoying sometimes maybe.
I'm almost 8 days in play time and I still enjoy the game like it was the first day....they need to chill
Dins...I love the phrase "entitlement gamers"...fits them perfectly.

dinsdale1978
03-29-2012, 11:33 AM
Funny thing...none of the issues with MW3 are gamebreaking to me.. annoying sometimes maybe.
I'm almost 8 days in play time and I still enjoy the game like it was the first day....they need to chill
Dins...I love the phrase "entitlement gamers"...fits them perfectly.

I always feel like I am dealing with my daughter when I hear these "fauxtests": "Why can't I do what I want when I want with everything I want to have now?" "Because that's f'n life!"

It's funny because most of the EG's want to be gods at their chosen game yet want to feel like they are actually competing. But, to me, I can't enjoy a competition unless I feel as if I might lose at any given moment. I realize that as an analogy, companies not fixing glicthes or changing the game at some point, is like playing an away game in which the ball is different and the ref read the wrong rulebook. At this point I am just laughing when I play and trying to have fun. Though I am a bit peeved by COD Elite.

Psalm
03-29-2012, 12:00 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7-T27fXqrdo/T0lkqNrnnDI/AAAAAAAAFDs/sgOZBv68UF0/s1600/call_of_duty_elite-EPIC_FAIL.jpg

Borlaxx
03-29-2012, 12:21 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7-T27fXqrdo/T0lkqNrnnDI/AAAAAAAAFDs/sgOZBv68UF0/s1600/call_of_duty_elite-EPIC_FAIL.jpg
Agreed. I had to look up on Youtube where the hell to go to find the clan invite you sent me. That has got to be one of the most non-user friendly websites I have ever seen.

dinsdale1978
03-29-2012, 12:58 PM

I fixed the logo for them.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-wodMaOO-9dM/T3Sij01dduI/AAAAAAAAAt4/A9-0dcc0bFI/s1024/coddelete.gif

TheFreak75
03-29-2012, 01:42 PM
[yt:1dpsfq1h]kgI_I3s0h0Y&feature=youtu.be[/yt:1dpsfq1h]
This is the result of Bioware's actions and listening to the people, now everybody thinks they can get away with it.