PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft Xbox Edition

NutsFathead
05-09-2012, 07:40 AM
the game is 1600 msp i think its worth it, i have been playing on pc for a year and half. i have been playin on it this morning and i am addicted to it, you can play co-op up to 7 other players so i hope some of you guys download the trail and get addicted to it aswell

TheFreak75
05-10-2012, 08:26 AM
the game is 1600 msp i think its worth it, i have been playing on pc for a year and half. i have been playin on it this morning and i am addicted to it, you can play co-op up to 7 other players so i hope some of you guys download the trail and get addicted to it aswell
Pretty cool game, I have a lot of fun with this game, It's pure creation!!!!!, enjoyed playing today with you.

dinsdale1978
05-10-2012, 09:20 AM
I may get this someday but I don't know if I can go back in time and play an older version.

HardlyCapable13
05-10-2012, 09:56 AM
I completely missed the whole Minecraft bandwagon.

I did download the Xbox trial last night. I'm not sure. Just seems like pure grinding to me (mine this, combine it with that, make this, start over...)

May give it another shot...

dinsdale1978
05-10-2012, 10:06 AM

I did download the Xbox trial last night. I'm not sure. Just seems like pure grinding to me (mine this, combine it with that, make this, start over...)

There is no end to Minecraft, except in the newer versions. And even then you still just go back to making things. I look at it like video game meditation.

TheFreak75
05-10-2012, 11:25 AM

There is no end to Minecraft, except in the newer versions. And even then you still just go back to making things. I look at it like video game meditation.
This is like my wine down game after playing some BF3 or MW3, it gets me relaxed again and back to reality!! It is just you and the world you create.

HardlyCapable13
05-10-2012, 12:16 PM

This is like my wine down game after playing some BF3 or MW3, it gets me relaxed again and back to reality!! It is just you and the world you create.

Demo is just too short to get anything out of it. I'll give it another go, millions of people can't be wrong...
Right now, Trials Evolution is my "wind down" game. :D

TheFreak75
05-10-2012, 12:55 PM
Trials EVO is such an addictive game, you always want to go back and beat your friends records!!!

HardlyCapable13
05-10-2012, 01:20 PM
Trials EVO is such an addictive game, you always want to go back and beat your friends records!!!

LOL! Have you been noticing that I'm leading in the majority of the tracks? :-"

Back to Minecraft though, is there an objective? I know you mine/craft things for building, and zombies come out at night. Do you search for things, or build certain things, or what? I guess that's why I'm so lost with this game?

sniperella
06-03-2012, 09:42 AM
My daughter has this game now. She loves it, but I still don't get it. :-\

CELockwood
08-01-2012, 06:11 PM
All 3 of my kids are now playing this, as I'm sure you're aware since they play with sharklady.

I can sort of see the appeal, but I've had to kick them off the xbox multiple times with the game. They are either fighting with each other or one of their friends. You haven't heard cute until my 8 year old daughter describes in tears how someone is "griefing" her.

ustolemygmrtag
07-20-2013, 07:05 PM
What is the draw of this game with kids?

I know it is a good game for them. It is about creating and survival, but I really cannot get past the Blocks and 8 bit.