PDA

View Full Version : AGE OF EMPIRES ONLINE

Hugh_Heff
05-10-2012, 01:06 PM
Has anyone been playing this by chance?? I have been off and on, I was a little unsure of how it would be set up, but I actually do really like the concept. send me message if you would like to play some matches.

HardlyCapable13
05-10-2012, 01:38 PM
I haven't played an Age of Empires game in, well, ages. However, I do have AOE online downloaded on my computer, I just haven't had time to get around to playing it. After working on my computer in my home office all day, the last thing I want to do is spend more hours in there. One of these days I'll get around to checking it out though.

Madlob75
05-10-2012, 02:15 PM
Villager bum rush!....haven't played this in awhile, but I will check this out.

lurchmonster
05-10-2012, 04:16 PM
I love the computer version of this game though I have never played the online version..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk instead of working

Hugh_Heff
05-11-2012, 11:16 AM
I have been a fan of the PC game for years and still play every once and awhile. Do either of you have the PC version of AOE III? I have AOE III and all the exp packs... Also I have been getting back into playing AOE Online which is actually pretty fun. Let me know if you guys would like to play a match of either platform. I would even breakout the old AOE II age of kings if you both have it, let me know I have a few extra copies of the AOE II that I could send you if need be.

MoreCowBell87
05-23-2012, 05:32 AM
I have been a fan of the PC game for years and still play every once and awhile. Do either of you have the PC version of AOE III? I have AOE III and all the exp packs... Also I have been getting back into playing AOE Online which is actually pretty fun. Let me know if you guys would like to play a match of either platform. I would even breakout the old AOE II age of kings if you both have it, let me know I have a few extra copies of the AOE II that I could send you if need be.

I played AOE online for a little while but never really got into. If you are playing it regularly Heff, I may give it another try. Whats your gamer tag on there?

Also, didn't they recently add a skirmish mode to AOE online?

I lost AOE II a long time ago but I have AOE III, just need to get it installed on the new laptop.

Hugh_Heff
05-24-2012, 07:18 PM

I played AOE online for a little while but never really got into. If you are playing it regularly Heff, I may give it another try. Whats your gamer tag on there?

Also, didn't they recently add a skirmish mode to AOE online?

I lost AOE II a long time ago but I have AOE III, just need to get it installed on the new laptop.

yeah I am getting into regularly, but I am in the middle of a bunch of repayable quest and co-op missions, so I need someone to play with. Yes I believe so on the skirmish mode.
Definitely should hook up on the AOE III when you get it installed. Gamertag is NotusKnights