PDA

View Full Version : Trials Evolution Stories

TheFreak75
05-11-2012, 08:47 AM
A couple of MPs have this game, let's start talking about how great and addicting this game is!!!!!!

I noticed Hardly is leading on some tracks......not for long!!! :D
We need to get a couple of MPs together to play the multiplayer, hit me up if interested.

Psalm
05-11-2012, 09:45 AM
A couple of MPs have this game, let's start talking about how great and addicting this game is!!!!!!

We need to get a couple of MPs together to play the multiplayer, hit me up if interested.
Really wish this was a PS3 game as well!

Retro
05-11-2012, 01:10 PM

It's not? I thought it was on PSN too?

Psalm
05-11-2012, 05:55 PM

It's not? I thought it was on PSN too?
No, I don't think it is... Trials is an Xbobx exclusive I believe.

HardlyCapable13
05-12-2012, 11:58 AM

Hmmm...haven't been on in a couple days, but last I checked Hardly was leading MOST tracks...

This game is crazy addicting.

HardlyCapable13
05-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Have you made it to the Flatliner Events? I can't pass a single one of those tracks.