PDA

View Full Version : Team MP Brink Night (PS3)?

Borlaxx
05-15-2012, 09:22 AM
I should be able to pick this up tonight. What night is normally the best for gaming for those of us who have this game? I would love to get as many MPs as possible in a match. I know Jackie typically doesn't game on Saturday or Sunday. Would Friday be good?

johnnyh1976
05-15-2012, 10:36 AM
Fridays work for me.

I usually go out for a bit in the evening to a friend's in the evening for a couple of beers and other eye reddening intoxicants...but I generally get home between 8-9 PM EST. The only time I would not be playing on a Friday night is if I were to go out to a jam session or open mic nights.

But I am down for some Brink anytime with MP members.

Jackie R
05-15-2012, 11:06 AM
I know Jackie typically doesn't game on Saturday or Sunday. Would Friday be good?
Nope...I choose life instead.

Friday's around 9 PM (EDT) are great for me. :cheers:

I have had some awesome games recently with agirard, czech, T4, and johnny "THE BOT". :-bd

Even playing in private matches against the bots (the one's who are NOT johnny) is a blast!

johnnyh1976
05-18-2012, 08:51 AM
Any of you guys gonna be playing tonight? If so, I'll gladly join in for the mayhem. Maxed out my character last night so I'm going to play around with some of the other weapons and may change to the jumbo sized me and try the LMG's.

The other night with a few of us on playing Brink was amazing and was pretty much the most fun and enjoyment I had out of Brink to date.

If not I may end up playing some Bad Company 2 with the PS3 Battlefield MP crew.....may have to do a double feature night as I love both games.

Cheers!!

Borlaxx
05-18-2012, 09:12 AM
I will try to get on tonight, but probably not. Ryker is sick now, and my wife is still in a lot of pain. If the baby sleeps well, and the wife goes to bed early I will be on.

johnnyh1976
05-18-2012, 09:21 AM
I will try to get on tonight, but probably not. Ryker is sick now, and my wife is still in a lot of pain. If the baby sleeps well, and the wife goes to bed early I will be on.

Sorry to hear about your little guy and your wife after the car accident. My little girl contacted a virus which explains her fever and her getting up at 5AM every day for the past week...she took pity on us and slept until 6AM this morning.....I was prepared though as I crashed before 10PM last night.....that is the worst part of parenting is watching your young ones go through rough spells especially when they can't really talk to tell you what is bothering them.

Take care and hopefully we'll see you tonight so you can buff us from every angle.

Jackie R
05-18-2012, 11:11 AM
Any of you guys gonna be playing tonight? If so, I'll gladly join in for the mayhem. Maxed out my character last night so I'm going to play around with some of the other weapons and may change to the jumbo sized me and try the LMG's.

The other night with a few of us on playing Brink was amazing and was pretty much the most fun and enjoyment I had out of Brink to date.

If not I may end up playing some Bad Company 2 with the PS3 Battlefield MP crew.....may have to do a double feature night as I love both games.

Cheers!!
I'm up for some Brink tonight. Should be on around 9 PM (EDT). :cheers:

Hope your son and wife feel better soon Nate :hug:

My little girl contacted a virus which explains her fever and her getting up at 5AM every day for the past week...she took pity on us and slept until 6AM this morning.....I was prepared though as I crashed before 10PM last night.....that is the worst part of parenting is watching your young ones go through rough spells especially when they can't really talk to tell you what is bothering them.
Here's to her speedy recovery as well John :cheers:

theczech99
05-18-2012, 11:15 AM
I'm out for tonight. If I play any games on the PS3 tonight it will be BC2. Right now I'm still trying to get a grip on Diablo 3.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2wbtbi
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnnyh1976
05-19-2012, 05:43 AM
Didn't make it last night. An old friend of ours was in town and we ended going out for dinner then back to another friends place to trade stories by the fire.

Was going to sign in when I got home, but crashed early to get up early to enjoy some time with my girls. Now it's off to the park.

Going to be at a Modern Warefare 3 LAN party tonight either in person or via PSN depending on the sitter situation. If we call it a night early, I may be up for some other games.

Jackie R
05-19-2012, 08:41 AM
Didn't make it last night. An old friend of ours was in town and we ended going out for dinner then back to another friends place to trade stories by the fire.

Was going to sign in when I got home, but crashed early to get up early to enjoy some time with my girls. Now it's off to the park.

Going to be at a Modern Warefare 3 LAN party tonight either in person or via PSN depending on the sitter situation. If we call it a night early, I may be up for some other games.
No problem John. Although, some of the bots seemed lost without your leadership. :))

Borlax and I pretty much steamrolled the AI for most of the night. Agirard joined us for the last couple of games and got in on the carnage. :smug:

Is it just me or do the bots seem a lot tougher in solo / co-op missions than they do in freeplay? :-?

johnnyh1976
05-19-2012, 11:31 AM
No problem John. Although, some of the bots seemed lost without your leadership. :))

Borlax and I pretty much steamrolled the AI for most of the night. Agirard joined us for the last couple of games and got in on the carnage. :smug:

Is it just me or do the bots seem a lot tougher in solo / co-op missions than they do in freeplay? :-?

One of the first patches did something to the AI to make the solo games tougher. I had a hard time completing some of the security missions. Didn't notice that much of a difference with the freeplay games.