PDA

View Full Version : Forza Horizon

HardlyCapable13
05-22-2012, 02:24 PM
Umm, yeah, so insta-SHWING!

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/en-us/forza_horizon_cover/

Coming this fall for Xbox 360, Forza Horizon combines the automotive thrills that Forza fans expect with a gorgeous open-road world that begs to be explored.

Retro
05-22-2012, 02:53 PM
Sooooo looking forward to this!

TrojanTeacher
05-22-2012, 02:55 PM
I was going to get the last Forza but for some reason I forgot to purchase it. Maybe this one will be the one.

HardlyCapable13
05-22-2012, 03:00 PM
I'm hoping this brings back memories for me of the original Need for Speed. I played the hell out of that game on my 3DO. Pretty simple, 9 cars, 7 tracks, but for me this is the ONLY Need for Speed game. Nothing has come close.

Retro
05-22-2012, 03:10 PM
I've always wanted to have a Forza game inside the world of Need For Speed Underground 2 / Most Wanted.

SmokeyCheese1
06-20-2012, 12:04 PM
I'm hoping this brings back memories for me of the original Need for Speed. I played the hell out of that game on my 3DO. Pretty simple, 9 cars, 7 tracks, but for me this is the ONLY Need for Speed game. Nothing has come close.

OMG I thought I was the only one! The first track set in the mountains started with a long straight away and had a couple of great jumping hills. wHen I got bored with the game I would try to time launching the car off the top of that hill and hitting another car head on perfectly. NFS1 had an awesome crash engine. NFS2 was still pretty good. Everything else after that was a steady decline.

HardlyCapable13
06-20-2012, 12:28 PM
OMG I thought I was the only one! The first track set in the mountains started with a long straight away and had a couple of great jumping hills. wHen I got bored with the game I would try to time launching the car off the top of that hill and hitting another car head on perfectly. NFS1 had an awesome crash engine. NFS2 was still pretty good. Everything else after that was a steady decline.

That mountain course was amazing! You're right about the crash engine, my buddies and I spent HOURS trying to get the best crashes. Even recorded on VHS (what's that?) and edited some pretty sweet crash montages. Pretty lame now that I think of it, but that's what you gotta do to keep busy growing up in small town Iowa... =))

SmokeyCheese1
06-21-2012, 03:44 PM
Hardly Lame......I still try to get the best crashed in all of the driving games I play.

Raider
06-22-2012, 12:44 PM
Forza Horizon will be replacing COD for me. I'm going to skip black-ops 2.

Retro
09-20-2012, 09:09 AM
http://www.operationsports.com/news/578914/forza-horizon-previews-screenshots-and-video-season-pass-is-coming/

The link has a new hands on video of the game. Horizon will also have the season pass just like Forza 4. Included in the season pass along with monthly car packs will be expansion packs for the game with the first arriving in December.

The season pass for Forza 4 was $25 and well worth it just for the monthly car packs. I'm interested to see what these new expansions will be with Horizon.

TrojanTeacher
09-20-2012, 12:40 PM
Has this already come out? Or just the demo?

Retro
09-20-2012, 04:38 PM
Nothing yet, doesn't come out until October 23rd. First car pack is day one and first expansion pack is December 18th.

HardlyCapable13
09-21-2012, 01:15 PM
Pre-ordered this from Gamestop for the bonus cars.

Retro
09-21-2012, 01:18 PM
Pre-ordered this from Gamestop for the bonus cars.
Are you going to be getting the season pass for it?

HardlyCapable13
09-21-2012, 01:25 PM
Are you going to be getting the season pass for it?

As long as it's a game worth keeping I will. Really looking forward to this one.

Retro
09-21-2012, 01:30 PM
I'm really interested in what the expansion pack will be. The first time I ever played Forza, my first thought was "this would be awesome in an open world environment".

HardlyCapable13
09-21-2012, 01:44 PM
I'm really interested in what the expansion pack will be. The first time I ever played Forza, my first thought was "this would be awesome in an open world environment".

Exactly. I thought they were just talking about car packs, then I read expansion packs are totally seperate. Intrigued.

Retro
10-01-2012, 11:09 AM
Demo comes out Oct. 9th. New launch trailer.

http://www.operationsports.com/news/581936/forza-horizon-demo-arrives-october-9th-launch-trailer-included/

HardlyCapable13
10-02-2012, 08:54 AM
Demo comes out Oct. 9th. New launch trailer.

http://www.operationsports.com/news/581936/forza-horizon-demo-arrives-october-9th-launch-trailer-included/

Sweet. Didn't know we were getting a demo for this. Also picking up Dishonored on Oct 9.

HardlyCapable13
10-02-2012, 10:35 AM
A bit more about what to expect from the demo:

A demo for Forza Horizon is headed to Xbox Live. Coming on October 9th, the demo will let players see Forza Horizon’s Colorado and will offer multiple different cars and event types, including Horizon Festival events in dirt roads and street races around Finley Dam. Events in the demo will become Rivals Mode events after completed, letting fans compete for the fastest time. A section of Forza’s overall game map will also be available to try, and players who play the demo will unlock a custom 2013 SRT Viper GTS when the final game is released.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/01/forza-horizon-dance-central-3-demos-incoming

HardlyCapable13
10-08-2012, 02:32 PM
Damnit! I was all stoked to play this demo today, but just realized (after looking here) it comes out tomorrow, the same day I pick up Dishonored.

HardlyCapable13
10-09-2012, 07:34 PM
Really dig the demo. It is everything I thought it would be (although limited play time). I love the GPS system in this game (visual). The graphics are beautiful and racing is intense. I would want more radio stations, only 3 at the moment, with only one being rock. Keeping my pre-order for sure.

Retro
10-09-2012, 09:46 PM
I downloaded it this morning but haven't got on to try it yet. Kind of cornered myself when my wife asked what I wanted for my birthday, I listed it so now I can't buy it when it's released. :ballchain:

HardlyCapable13
10-10-2012, 02:17 PM
Another playthrough on the demo and some more thoughts...

This game will be more appealing to people who don't want to deal with a "full sim" style racer (i.e. Forza Motorsport/Gran Turismo). This game will appeal to NFS/Test Drive Unlimited fans. Although I urge you "full sim" racers out there to give it a try. It's a lot of fun and way approachable.
I really enjoy the dirt racing aspect (but I love ralley racing).
Another thing...there is no tune/paint area for your cars in the demo. I'm hoping you can tinker in the full version.
That being said, I'm still loving hauling ass through the beautiful Colorado landscape! (reminds me of when I bought my Cobra in Ft. Collins...see avatar).

HardlyCapable13
10-18-2012, 09:29 PM
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, they announce this.

As if hitting the open roads of Colorado wasn’t enough, today we’re unveiling the first glimpse of the first expansion pack for Forza Horizon… and rally fans, this one’s for you. The “Forza Horizon Rally Expansion Pack” is coming on December 18 to Xbox LIVE and will be available for 1,600 MS Points (or included as part of the Forza Horizon Season Pass).

Delivering an immersive and authentic rally racing experience on the roughest untamed roads of Colorado, the “Forza Horizon Rally Expansion Pack” will offer Horizon players an outstanding off-road racing experience with deeper ruts, higher jumps, and new surface types to explore. Players will experience authentic rally action behind the wheel of rally-tuned cars, complete with co-driver calls, and much more.

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/Rally_Expansion_Announce/

HardlyCapable13
10-19-2012, 09:16 AM
Updated details on season pass:

Here’s the complete rundown of content available to Forza Horizon Season Pass owners:

Month One Car Pack
The Month One Car Pack for Forza Horizon will be available starting on October 23 and will include six cars for use in Forza Horizon:

2012 Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione -- It’s notable that Ferrari considers itself a racing team first and automaker second. Leaving no gaps in the realm of elite performance, the XX line was created to bridge between Formula One and production cars. The Evoluzione has only 30 more horsepower than the previous 599XX but is a full second faster on Ferrari’s exclusive Fiorano test track.

http://download.xbox.com/content/mgs/forza/en-US/forzamain/blog/mainimage/2012_Ferrari_599XX_2_WMW.jpg

2012 Gumpert Apollo Enraged -- One of the biggest and best-kept secrets of the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, the Gumpert Apollo Enraged dropped jaws at its unveiling. The ultra-exclusive three units of production are street legal, but realistically are ready-to-race track cars

http://download.xbox.com/content/mgs/forza/en-US/forzamain/blog/mainimage/2012_Gumpert_Apollo_Enraged_2_WMW.jpg

2012 Alfa Romeo 8C Spider -- In the tradition of the open-air Giulietta of the 1950’s, but with all the performance and technology of the 8C Competizione Coupe, the 8C Spider is as graceful as you’d expect from an Alfa. It is also ready to pounce given a little motivation. Its body lines are supple; its interior boasts exposed carbon fiber and aluminum.

http://download.xbox.com/content/mgs/forza/en-US/forzamain/blog/mainimage/2012_Alfa_Romeo_8C_Spider_2_WMW.jpg

2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 -- Revamping a classic car to match its predecessor is a difficult trick in the car business. The 2012 Mustang Boss 302 does so in every way and then some. Pure fun mixed with nostalgia doesn’t get much better than this.

http://download.xbox.com/content/mgs/forza/en-US/forzamain/blog/mainimage/2012_Ford_Mustang_Boss_302_2_WMW.jpg

2012 Lamborghini Aventador J -- Sparing no expense, and designed in a total of six weeks for its one prospective customer, Lamborghini created the open-air Aventador J. In its cockpit you won’t find any climate control—for obvious reasons—or navigation; they would simply add weight. Powered by the standard Aventador’s 700 horsepower 6.5-liter V12, the roofless—and ruthless--J can easily achieve speeds north of 180 mph.

1957 Chevrolet Bel Air -- Before the terms “stanced” or “tuner” were even a thought in the mind of any car enthusiast, there was the ‘57 Chevy. The Bel Air was the most upscale of the bodies sporting the most chrome and a golden grill. Whether you keep it classic, flourish it in flames, or drop in a big block, it will always get looks.

The Month One Car Pack is included free for Forza Horizon Season Pass owners, or available individually for 400 MS Points.

Six Monthly DLC Car Packs
Beginning in November, Forza Horizon fans will enjoy a steady stream of monthly DLC cars and the Forza Horizon Season Pass will give you instant access to all these cars as they are released. Each monthly DLC pack will include six incredible cars bound for Horizon Festival greatness – from cutting edge supercars to eminently drivable classics and all points in between. Individual DLC car packs will cost 400 MS Points but Season Pass owners will have access to the first six monthly DLC packs, from November 2012 through April 2013, at no additional cost. As always, fans will be able to use their DLC cars in a variety of monthly DLC-focused community events, contests, and challenges, including photo contests, Rivals events, and more.

Forza Horizon Rally Expansion Pack
The Forza Horizon Rally Expansion Pack will include new events, new cars, and new achievements and will cost 1,600 MS Points as a standalone purchase. The Rally Expansion Pack is included in the cost of the “Forza Horizon” Season Pass. Look for more info on this exciting expansion pack in the weeks to come.

Five Exclusive Season Pack Bonus Cars
In addition to the Month 1 Car Pack, the six Monthly DLC Packs and the Rally Expansion Pack, Forza Horizon Season Pass owners will also receive five exclusive Season Pass bonus cars, with one car delivered monthly for the next five months. Season Pass Bonus Cars will be available for download on the third Tuesday of each month from November 2012 through March 2013. The Season Pass Bonus Car for November is the 2006 Lamborghini Miura Concept. Look for more details on future Season Pass Bonus Cars in the coming weeks.

The Forza Horizon Season Pass will cost 4,000 MS Points and represents savings of more than 15 percent over buying the individual content packs. Look for the Forza Horizon Season Pass, available for purchase on Xbox LIVE, beginning on October 23.

"Play and Win" Incentives: Players who purchase and play “Forza Horizon” during the first week of release will receive a free gift car – the 2010 Saleen S5S Raptor; a unicorn car typically only available from the “Forza Horizon” community team. Those who download and play the currently available Xbox LIVE demo for Forza Horizon and then play the full game will receive a 2013 SRT Viper GTS, complete with a custom livery.

Retro
10-19-2012, 10:42 AM
Another playthrough on the demo and some more thoughts...

This game will be more appealing to people who don't want to deal with a "full sim" style racer (i.e. Forza Motorsport/Gran Turismo). This game will appeal to NFS/Test Drive Unlimited fans. Although I urge you "full sim" racers out there to give it a try. It's a lot of fun and way approachable.
I really enjoy the dirt racing aspect (but I love ralley racing).
Another thing...there is no tune/paint area for your cars in the demo. I'm hoping you can tinker in the full version.
That being said, I'm still loving hauling ass through the beautiful Colorado landscape! (reminds me of when I bought my Cobra in Ft. Collins...see avatar).

Full game will include the same paint customization as Forza 4. Tuning is limited though. Full version will allow for complete "sim" feel with the ability to shut off all driving assists.

HardlyCapable13
10-19-2012, 10:43 AM
Full game will include the same paint customization as Forza 4. Tuning is limited though. Full version will allow for complete "sim" feel with the ability to shut off all driving assists.

Also read you can upload all your paint scheme from Forza 4 into Horizon.

Harshfence
10-19-2012, 09:21 PM
I love the Forza series, being a Gran Turismo fan when I had a PS and PS2, and I actually like Forza a lot better than GT. That being said, I loved GT2, GT3, and GT4. I am really looking forward to Horizon since it is an open road version of Forza. It will be a great change of pace from the racetrack environment! I have not pre-ordered it, but I may just go and pick it up when it comes out. ???

HardlyCapable13
10-19-2012, 09:27 PM
I love the Forza series, being a Gran Turismo fan when I had a PS and PS2, and I actually like Forza a lot better than GT. That being said, I loved GT2, GT3, and GT4. I am really looking forward to Horizon since it is an open road version of Forza. It will be a great change of pace from the racetrack environment! I have not pre-ordered it, but I may just go and pick it up when it comes out. ???

If you're a race fan it's at least worth a rental. I, for one, am very excited about this one. I've dreamed about Forza in an open world since the first one.

By the way, did I mention only 4 more days...?

Harshfence
10-19-2012, 09:31 PM
LOL. I used to play the Need For Speed games (the first few anyways) and there is something that is exhilarating about weaving through traffic. I haven't really played a game like that since Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero which I thought was a very fun game too.

I like the sim games the best because of the customization (adding parts and tuning, etc...), so a marriage of the sim and arcade-like styles should be sweet!!!

HardlyCapable13
10-19-2012, 09:36 PM
LOL. I used to play the Need For Speed games (the first few anyways) and there is something that is exhilarating about weaving through traffic. I haven't really played a game like that since Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero which I thought was a very fun game too.

I like the sim games the best because of the customization (adding parts and tuning, etc...), so a marriage of the sim and arcade-like styles should be sweet!!!

Im with ya. But I just get bored with the same tracks pretty fast. The original NFS will always hold a special place in my heart. I'm more of a "point A to point B" kind of racer.

Harshfence
10-19-2012, 09:48 PM
I do get bored when I race a lot. But, the hot laps is where I really spend a lot of my time. Something about just trying to better my own time gets me. That is why I like these games. There really is no end because you can always do just a little bit better. I actually get excited when I beat my own best time. I probably look like an idiot when I am pumping my fist after I beat a time that I have not been able to beat in a long time. LOL

HardlyCapable13
10-19-2012, 10:01 PM
I do get bored when I race a lot. But, the hot laps is where I really spend a lot of my time. Something about just trying to better my own time gets me. That is why I like these games. There really is no end because you can always do just a little bit better. I actually get excited when I beat my own best time. I probably look like an idiot when I am pumping my fist after I beat a time that I have not been able to beat in a long time. LOL

I like how we are chatting AND posting about this game right now.

I was the same way with Trials Evolution. Always beating Freaks times. Haven't played in a while so he's probably got me beat on all tracks. Guess I'll have to fire that one back up soon...

Harshfence
10-20-2012, 10:30 PM
I like how we are chatting AND posting about this game right now.

I was the same way with Trials Evolution. Always beating Freaks times. Haven't played in a while so he's probably got me beat on all tracks. Guess I'll have to fire that one back up soon...

LOL. That is funny. I thought the same thing last night.

HardlyCapable13
10-23-2012, 02:43 PM
Finally in hand, but still have about 4 hours of work to do...

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww193/jlesieur13/photo.jpg

HardlyCapable13
10-24-2012, 09:48 AM
Spent way too many hours with this game last night. I had a blast the entire time.

The game is just beautiful. Sound is amazing. Everything you'd expect from a Forza game.
I love the day/night cycles. Driving at night isn't as much as a pain in the ass as other racers.

There seems to be so much to do in this game. Lots of different types of events and other things to keep you busy (finding discount signs, speed traps/zones to beat your friends at...hurry up Retro!). One cool thing is every so often a small section of your map is highlighted stating there is a barn somewhere in that area housing a rare old car. If you find it, the car is yours. It's fun just exploring the areas for the barn, a nice break from the racing.

I did a handful of online races and really enjoyed them. I didn't explore the MP side of it much, but noticed there seem to be quite a few different modes other than straight up racing. I noticed a "playground" mode with a couple different games such as "cat and mouse". Not sure how they work yet, but sounds interesting. Also saw something pop up about a free roam online mode with co-op missions. Sounds interesting.

One thing I need to pay more attention to is the driving surface of the events. This is not Forza 5, and there are plenty of races that are all off road, or part dirt part asphalt. Hauling ass in a Mustang Boss through dirt roads is pretty difficult...

One gripe I have is you cannot upgrade your cars in the pre-race menu (at least that I could find). If you sign up for an event, but want to upgrade your car, you have to exit back out and head to the garage. Unlike the other Forza games, you can't just upgrade your car via the menu. Not that big of a deal. Also the dialog is a bit cheesey.

Overall I am EXTREMELY happy with this title. It will keep me busy for a long time. This is everything I wanted Forza to be (I get bored with track racing over and over) and I hope they continue the series.

If any one picks this game up, I've created a car club. Club name is Team MP.

SmokeyCheese1
10-29-2012, 07:24 AM
Im in.

Started playing around 2pm yesterday, played for a few hours. I finished the first 3 wristband races (all of them, not just the required amount to move on to the next wristband) - so I have to start racing the pink races now. I also finished all of the first round of street races - I think there is 8 or 10 I cant remember. But after you win the last race, you get a free car. I believe it is a random which car you get because a casino slots style spinner goes around until it stops on a car - I won a Maserati.

So far, I like the game. It has it nuances - for instance the spectacular wrecks we see in the preview footage is not evident in the game. And the term "open world" should be used pretty loosely as there are too many barriers and guard rails to be truly open world.

But the good, it has a real sense of speed and driving on the edge of control. I bet this game is awesome with a hard mounted wheel and foot pedals.

What car are you rocking for free roam? I was rolling a fully modded STi but I just bought an R8 V12 and fully modded it for free roam. I really want the fastest AWD car I can buy for free roam (not sure what that is yet though).

I also have the first 5 barn finds -
Plymouth Hemi
BMW M1
Aston Martin
Bugatti EB110S
300 SL Gullwing

SmokeyCheese1
10-29-2012, 07:44 AM
Forgot to add I was playing with the camera a little bit as well. Took this B&W of my Camaro

http://i.imgur.com/9BLLW.jpg

HardlyCapable13
11-12-2012, 10:13 PM
Thought you'd get a kick out of this Retro. Finally figured how to upload pics.

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww193/jlesieur13/6cf626909fe2ec4b6fa54a54d862080d.jpg

Retro
11-12-2012, 10:23 PM
Free roam car of choice is a fully modded 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V Spec II

SmokeyCheese1
11-13-2012, 07:57 AM
I played a bit over the weekend. Finished the final race against Flynt. Won a little over 10 million in prize money.

Hey, HardlyCapable, I saw you were using a few of the assist functions a while back when I was playing around with the rivals stuff. It tells you somewhere what assist the person was using and their time to beat. Have you shut any of that stuff off yet, you know, because real race cars dont have pretty lines on the road telling them when to brake and when to gas......... :)

HardlyCapable13
11-14-2012, 09:07 AM
I played a bit over the weekend. Finished the final race against Flynt. Won a little over 10 million in prize money.

Hey, HardlyCapable, I saw you were using a few of the assist functions a while back when I was playing around with the rivals stuff. It tells you somewhere what assist the person was using and their time to beat. Have you shut any of that stuff off yet, you know, because real race cars dont have pretty lines on the road telling them when to brake and when to gas......... :)

About the line... real race cars have drivers in them who practice the tracks they are racing on countless times memorizing every turn and nuance of said track. I do not have that kind of time. I used to never use it, but found racing games became more enjoyable (for me at least) when it was on. I don't use it for the brake/accelerate aspect, it's more for the "what kind of turn is coming up". I think of it as my co-pilot in ralley racing. Especially in point to point races where I'm always missing a turn and heading down the wrong road.
:llama:

SmokeyCheese1
11-16-2012, 04:56 PM
Its just an added challenge for me to beat your times. My overall percentage dollar boost totals 90%. Because I play on medium difficulty, not hard or insane, and I leave ABS on. Dude, driving without ABS is extremely hard.

Retro
11-16-2012, 05:01 PM
About the line... real race cars have drivers in them who practice the tracks they are racing on countless times memorizing every turn and nuance of said track. I do not have that kind of time. I used to never use it, but found racing games became more enjoyable (for me at least) when it was on. I don't use it for the brake/accelerate aspect, it's more for the "what kind of turn is coming up". I think of it as my co-pilot in ralley racing. Especially in point to point races where I'm always missing a turn and heading down the wrong road.
:llama:

I really just like the line so I know that I'm going in the right direction! In regular Forza games it's one thing when your on closed circuits, but I feel better with it on in the open world of Horizon.

HardlyCapable13
11-16-2012, 05:02 PM
I really just like the line so I know that I'm going in the right direction! In regular Forza games it's one thing when your on closed circuits, but I feel better with it on in the open world of Horizon.

Exactly!

HardlyCapable13
12-14-2012, 12:04 PM
Rally expansion drops December 18th. Been looking forward to this.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/14/forza-horizon-rally-expansion-dated-and-detailed-with-trailer

HardlyCapable13
12-20-2012, 10:42 PM
Damn these rally stages are tough!

jakedapeguk
12-26-2012, 11:46 AM
So have we set up a clubhouse yet?
I received a copy of this game, in my pressies, left by Santa :P

HardlyCapable13
12-26-2012, 11:53 AM
So have we set up a clubhouse yet?
I received a copy of this game, in my pressies, left by Santa :P

Yup, we've got a Team MP club. Send me a friend request and we'll get ya in the club.

Harshfence
12-26-2012, 12:12 PM
Yup, we've got a Team MP club. Send me a friend request and we'll get ya in the club.

Hey, HC. I wish to be in the car club as well. I have not visited the clubhouse in the game yet, so I have not tried to join at all. But, just wanted to express my interest...

And, as for the driving line topic that was being discussed earlier...I use the driving line too. I could drive without it, but I also do not have the time to learn the tracks inside and out. Plus, after a few beers, it is difficult to recognize the turn in time. :)

I really enjoy the open world aspect of the game. It is a good marriage of NFS type games and the simulation style of, well, Forza (which I absolutely love). Plus, the crashes are really good in this compared to Forza. I like seeing the cars roll over. :)

HardlyCapable13
12-26-2012, 12:49 PM
Hey, HC. I wish to be in the car club as well. I have not visited the clubhouse in the game yet, so I have not tried to join at all. But, just wanted to express my interest...

And, as for the driving line topic that was being discussed earlier...I use the driving line too. I could drive without it, but I also do not have the time to learn the tracks inside and out. Plus, after a few beers, it is difficult to recognize the turn in time. :)

I really enjoy the open world aspect of the game. It is a good marriage of NFS type games and the simulation style of, well, Forza (which I absolutely love). Plus, the crashes are really good in this compared to Forza. I like seeing the cars roll over. :)

The more in the club, the merrier! As for crashes, check out my pic on page 4! Superman!

Harshfence
12-30-2012, 05:59 PM
The more in the club, the merrier! As for crashes, check out my pic on page 4! Superman!

That is some air! Holy cow! Nice catch!

Raider
01-19-2013, 12:28 PM
is anyone still playing this. thinking of getting it today to switch up from CID for a change

Raider
01-19-2013, 12:28 PM
*cod lol

Raider
01-19-2013, 05:14 PM
Well, I picked up the game and started playing it. Invited red with no luck. Enjoying the game so far. I want to join a car club. Does MP have one?

HardlyCapable13
01-19-2013, 05:43 PM
Well, I picked up the game and started playing it. Invited red with no luck. Enjoying the game so far. I want to join a car club. Does MP have one?

I still play this. I started an MP club a while ago. I'll send you an invite tomorrow.

Retro
01-19-2013, 06:59 PM
I still play this. I started an MP club a while ago. I'll send you an invite tomorrow.

Should me an invite too!

Raider
01-19-2013, 07:03 PM
I'm cooking dinner and then about an hour from now I'm racing. I wish someone would join me and kind of walk me through the game. I'm still trying to figure out what I should be doing to move up properly

Raider
01-20-2013, 03:32 PM
Got some good races in with DoubleTap and Optimus this morning. I need some better cars to compete in multiplayer.