PDA

View Full Version : Who wants some Co-Op?

Sckrapps
05-22-2012, 07:57 PM
I'm not actually looking for a co-op game yet, although I know I'll want to play some more in the future. But thought I'd start a thread for whoever might be looking for a Co-Op game. One of the reviews said that it'll be virtually impossible to get some of the campaign achievements and unlocks if you *don't* play co-op, so I'm sure there will be some people looking for games.

dinsdale1978
05-23-2012, 01:07 AM
I started a co-op with a co-worker and it is rather fun. It would be much easier with four people as the AI can be a bit aggressive.

CELockwood
05-23-2012, 06:41 AM
I started a co-op with a co-worker and it is rather fun. It would be much easier with four people as the AI can be a bit aggressive.

I actually found the opposite. Daylite, Skrapps, and I played a little co-op last night, and we sort of blundered around for a while on the Sykes extraction mission as it wasn't entirely clear whether we should try to eliminate all the guards or sneak him out.

I played through it this morning with the AI, and the objectives were easier to figure out. Although, I must admit that last night I really wasn't using the hud (back button) and you can figure out a lot from looking at the challenges.

dinsdale1978
05-23-2012, 08:03 AM

I actually found the opposite. Daylite, Skrapps, and I played a little co-op last night, and we sort of blundered around for a while on the Sykes extraction mission as it wasn't entirely clear whether we should try to eliminate all the guards or sneak him out.

I played through it this morning with the AI, and the objectives were easier to figure out. Although, I must admit that last night I really wasn't using the hud (back button) and you can figure out a lot from looking at the challenges.

It took us a few tries to realize when to be quiet and how to take down enemies without being seen. What I was talking about was one mission where we were sneaking through a camp and Pepper decided to stand next to a burning car and deactivated his camo. Immediate detection. Why he needed to push up so far and do something so stupid was beyond me. #-o

Sckrapps
05-25-2012, 09:27 PM
@Dinsdale: I think I liked your previous sig better. Actually check that, I *know* I liked your previous sig better. Watching that egg come out over and over (and over) again was just so.... dreamy. The llama made me chuckle at first, now it just gives me the creeps. That is one scary looking creature.