PDA

View Full Version : Mass Effect 3

Sckrapps
07-18-2012, 07:40 PM
I can't believe that there was never a thread about ME3, but for the life of me I can't find one anywhere on the forum. Maybe it was a casualty of the move? Was there one before?

Anyhoo, does anyone who has this still play it? I just finished ME2 and have ME3 on the way, and I'm curious to try the Co-op portion of it, and preferably with some mommas and pappas, rather than more blueberries. I loved ME2, and am psyched for ME3 (except for the final 5 minutes, which I've read was horrible).

Retro
07-18-2012, 08:24 PM
There is a thread. You have to have your board setting show posts older than 90 days to see it.

Sckrapps
07-20-2012, 11:49 AM
Thanks Retro, I don't know why I never saw that little drop-down in the corner. I wish there was a way of making that the default.

Oh well, if anyone else is still playing ME3 let me know - I'd like to try the multiplayer aspect.

HardlyCapable13
07-20-2012, 01:21 PM
and am psyched for ME3 (except for the final 5 minutes, which I've read was horrible).

Don't listen to all the negative reviews of the ending. I for one, liked it. I thought it was a good ending to an amazing triology. Everyone I know who played it, had no problem with the ending. I'm not sure what the big deal is...

Sckrapps
07-20-2012, 01:50 PM
Hardly, thanks - its nice to hear that, and I appreciate that you didn't use any spoilers either. For all the vitriol I've read about the ending I've also managed to avoid any spoilers about it too. I'm not exactly sure what the big deal is since I *am* avoiding spoilers, but man, check out the reviews section on Amazon some time. Phew, I'm not sure I've ever seen so many 1-star reviews in my life!

Either way I hope to find the same thing as you when I get to the ending!

HardlyCapable13
07-20-2012, 03:00 PM
Yeah, these are probably the same babies that when a movie doesn't end their way they start crying. Let the damn writers do their job and just enjoy the story.