PDA

View Full Version : iPad/iPhone Calendar

HardlyCapable13
08-15-2012, 09:07 AM
I'm looking for a calendar app that will sync between my PC, iPhone, and iPad. I want to be able to enter something on one device and have it pushed to all others. Pop up reminders are a must.
Anyone know of an app like this?

roadrnr
08-15-2012, 10:22 AM
Check out SyncML, the iPhone app is like $12 though.

What calendar are you using on your PC? I've been researching this a lot lately for my job.

Another option is to use Google Calender and sync it to all your devices. If you use Outlook on your PC, there is a sync plugin available that will do the trick.

Google calender is probably the best way for you and it's free.

HardlyCapable13
08-15-2012, 02:46 PM
Just been using a free calendar program on my PC. Don't use Outlook because it didn't come with computer and is too damn expensive.

Gink
08-15-2012, 10:36 PM
I just use the google calendar with my gmail account. It syncs between all the devices I have my gmail account on. iPhone, Android tablet, various PCs. Free and pretty easy to use, even have multiple calendars within it set up for things like family stuff that are shared with other family members. I can see all my events plus those at once, but only those events are shared. That sounds more complicated and confusing than it really is...

HardlyCapable13
08-15-2012, 11:41 PM
I just use the google calendar with my gmail account. It syncs between all the devices I have my gmail account on. iPhone, Android tablet, various PCs. Free and pretty easy to use, even have multiple calendars within it set up for things like family stuff that are shared with other family members. I can see all my events plus those at once, but only those events are shared. That sounds more complicated and confusing than it really is...

Thanks. I'll check it out.