PDA

View Full Version : Community Game Night - Wii

Major Stains
08-21-2012, 06:43 PM
To all Wiiers.

Feel free to vote for one title only to start off the Community Game Night.
Dates and times will be chosen at a later date if enough people are interested.

tweety
08-21-2012, 06:54 PM
If there is room, I choose Mario Kart lol, no kidding, I'll pick Mw3.

Lumchan
08-22-2012, 07:18 PM
I have to vote for Reflex, but Blops would be my second choice. How is MW3 now? Is the hacking still out of control?

Major Stains
08-23-2012, 12:56 AM
I have to vote for Reflex, but Blops would be my second choice. How is MW3 now? Is the hacking still out of control?

MW3 is a lot better lately. I'd say 80% of games are genuine.
Might be a quiet game night!

tweety
08-26-2012, 03:00 PM
Well, obviously there were not enough interested in game night. Would have been fun. So quite around here anymore. Hopefully it will work out sometime in the near future.

Major Stains
08-26-2012, 03:37 PM
Well, obviously there were not enough interested in game night. Would have been fun. So quite around here anymore. Hopefully it will work out sometime in the near future.

Yeah the Wii side of things kind of died on its ass from mid-BlackOps onwards.
As you know there is still a small core of players playing MW3, but not many of them come past here to get a game night sorted. Shame.

Still, no doubt see you out there soon.

Mutt
09-08-2012, 09:00 AM
MW3 is a lot better lately. I'd say 80% of games are genuine.
Might be a quiet game night!

The nonstop online hacking killed it for me with MW3. I went back to MWR because I don't have Black Ops (skipped it) and there's fewer hacking instances. Actually, there was almost no hacking on the last few online sessions I had.

The August game sales result are interesting. As you can see, Black Ops is #8, and it's successor MW3 isn't even in the list. I haven't played CoD on the 360 or PS3, but either hacking is a problem there (I'm doubtful on the XBL) or people just generally don't like the game as much as Black Ops. Personally I found a lot of the maps boring on MW3.

I'm pretty sure Black Ops II is going to get released for the Wii U. I'm excited to finally play CoD in glorious HD! The second screen will bring some neat features to FPS games, and I honestly think the Wii Remote and Nunchuck is the best combo for FPS controls.

I haven't read too much about what Treyarch is changing in BO II, but I do like that they are experimenting with a futuristic setting this time around. Hopefully the TeamMP Wii U community is going to pick up but I hope to see you guys online on the Wii U!

http://i.imgur.com/irGT1.jpg

tweety
09-08-2012, 09:11 AM
I really hope BLOP2 comes out for WiiU. If it doesn't, I will probably skip consider buying it. I have a Ps3, and I will have to sharpen up my skills on it I suppose.Ugh!! Can't wait to see what they will do. Fingers and toes crossed!

Mutt
09-08-2012, 05:43 PM
I have 3 of the 5 games listed and I'm up for any of them. I sold WaW a long time ago and I regret it because it's set in WWII. I took a break from CoD when BO came out so I completely skipped it. Mario Kart would interest me the least, I haven't played that game in a loong time. Having said that, I'm if we have a Community Game night depending on how late it is. If people do get the Wii U this holiday season, I'd be interested in a final send off to the Wii CoD series. I think the Wii U will be backwards compatible, but once I go HD, I don't think I'll be playing these old SD games anymore. Maybe Monster Hunter Tri.

=REB=
09-17-2012, 06:02 PM
I picked up WaW for 5 bucks on ebay. No instructions or case, but who cares. Still fun!! I miss the WW2 days of COD.....

Mutt
09-17-2012, 06:42 PM
Nice and cheap. I miss the WW2 setting too. I'm excited for a futuristic one but it would be nice if they went back to it. Maybe they think it will turn people off and not make as much money?