10-25-2012, 07:13 AM
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/mohw/platoons/show/4503603922344403/

LandShark
10-27-2012, 09:09 AM
you know what to do!

jkodrigues
10-31-2012, 09:34 AM
played my first few rounds yesterday
its a fun game, not a great game and i also don't think its going to last long, by the time black ops 2 comes out this game will probably dye
i only played a few rounds of ground control or whatever its called conquest kind of game and i play tdm for the most part
the weapons feel ok and also the movement being similar to bf3 its a help
i don't know if i was just lucky or people haven't adapt to the game yet but i was kicking ass all night, the different play style suits me peaking on corners and walking instead of rushing is the way to go in this game

LandShark
11-01-2012, 07:13 AM
JK, your always kicking ass. glad to see it didnt change with this game.

jkodrigues
11-01-2012, 10:01 AM
i think you should add a video/pictures thread because i will be uploading some great gameplay after i finish uploading the single player playthrough

jacknighttamer
11-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Beans, R U ever coming back to the PS3

jkodrigues
11-03-2012, 09:07 AM
good games last night
sorry freak i only saw your invite later and i tried to join but it wouldnt let me
i was goin to say sorry for that tomahawk kill but i would be lying lol

HM3 Hellstorm
11-03-2012, 09:32 AM
Yeah, it was good playing with you guys. I was trying to join a fireteam with you guys but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. I did pick up another set of Turtle Beaches so my mic does work again. I will see you guys again later.

jkodrigues
11-03-2012, 09:48 AM
see if you can send me a friend request i was looking yesterday and i dont have you in my list, or i will look in freaks list and add you

HM3 Hellstorm
11-04-2012, 10:57 AM
Sure, I will add you next time I am on. I think I had you before I took an xbox hiatus. I will get everything sorted out. I only played for a few minutes last night. I coudn't get into a server that didn't have a lot of lag issues.

jkodrigues
11-06-2012, 07:35 AM
great games last night with freak ,daylight and retro hope you guys keep showing up so we can improve our skills in this game

roadrnr
11-06-2012, 09:56 AM
So about what time does everyone get on and play? Currently I'm not making it online to play until about midnight (CST) I haven't been able to get on any earlier yet....hopefully that will change soon...

jkodrigues
11-06-2012, 10:52 AM
i am always on from 23 until 2 am almost every night London time

HM3 Hellstorm
11-08-2012, 09:22 AM
I am working 3-11 this week so usually around lunch or after midnight. Sorry about Tuesday night Rdrunner. I always seem to have problems carrying platoons into matches. The few we did get in were pretty decent. I have been playing with those OPG guys for like a week now. They arent too bad to play with either. Hopefully we can get 5 or 6 MPs in a match one of these nights.

roadrnr
11-08-2012, 01:35 PM
I hear ya. The party lag was killing me too. kept dropping in and out of it, etc... Finally just loaded up a game on my own and still had tons of lag. My ISP is the sux.:angry:

xMisFitToyx
03-28-2013, 04:30 PM
Got my ass handed to me in MP last night. I played over the weekend and did fairly well. But, last night I got into a lobby full of some really badass MOH:Warfighter players.
I think the player drumsunited?? owned me. He kept slapping me around like I was his bitch. :tongue:

lore77
04-15-2013, 09:06 PM
I haven't played in a while. one thing that may help you out, there is a controller set up which sets it to be the same as BF3 controls.

johnnyh1976
04-28-2013, 07:02 PM
The Battlefield controls work good for me. I also swapped out the lean/peek feature button from circle to the directional pad. Going to try to use some peek and lean tonight.

It's too bad this game flopped like a big 'ol donkey schlong. And now that it's out of EA's rotation I doubt there will be a patch. VOIP is still the shits and there are framerate issues when the action gets a little hectic.....hence my love/hate relationship with MOH.

TonkaToys
04-30-2013, 07:52 AM
Shame I wanted to try this, as it had all those different countries' spec ops teams.

I'll probably rent it if I ever get back on the PS3 again.

SouthtownSlayer
08-30-2013, 02:25 PM
BAM!!! Jack of All Trades Ultra Rare trophy FINALLY F'ing done!!!!! That is all.... STS out!

xMisFitToyx
09-02-2013, 10:05 AM
BAM!!! Jack of All Trades Ultra Rare trophy FINALLY F'ing done!!!!! That is all.... STS out!

I'm going to go ahead and try to get a couple more MP trophies. Unlock all soldiers, complete a tour with all classes and MAYBE the jack of all trades (we will have to see about this one.)

I am about half way through with all of the soldiers, and making good headway (and enjoying the gameplay). I seem to be racking up some decent XP, playing Hotspot ... I'm just dreading the sniper tour.

SouthtownSlayer
09-02-2013, 10:46 AM
I'm going to go ahead and try to get a couple more MP trophies. Unlock all soldiers, complete a tour with all classes and MAYBE the jack of all trades (we will have to see about this one.)

I am about half way through with all of the soldiers, and making good headway (and enjoying the gameplay). I seem to be racking up some decent XP, playing Hotspot ... I'm just dreading the sniper tour.

Try and work the sniper stuff first, everything after that is easy, Hotspot is definitely a nice game mode if you want to work XP.

xMisFitToyx
09-05-2013, 02:49 PM
Try and work the sniper stuff first, everything after that is easy, Hotspot is definitely a nice game mode if you want to work XP.

Screw the sniper pins. I have gotten 11 kills with sniper rifles, over 2 nights of play. I can't seem to pause for 5 seconds, in anticipation of picking off an enemy on the other side of the map, without getting killed by some guy flanking us. Now the G18 machine pistol is a beast. I'm loving that gun. I run with the G18 drawn and ready.

SouthtownSlayer
09-05-2013, 03:10 PM
Screw the sniper pins. I have gotten 11 kills with sniper rifles, over 2 nights of play. I can't seem to pause for 5 seconds, in anticipation of picking off an enemy on the other side of the map, without getting killed by some guy flanking us. Now the G18 machine pistol is a beast. I'm loving that gun. I run with the G18 drawn and ready.

I was running around with the G18 drawn and taking people out with the sniper that didn't know they were in my sights.

xMisFitToyx
09-05-2013, 04:08 PM
I was running around with the G18 drawn and taking people out with the sniper that didn't know they were in my sights.

I'll try again ... But, I think it will take forever. :frusty:

SouthtownSlayer
09-05-2013, 04:17 PM

Quit your whining.....get r done!!!!

xMisFitToyx
09-15-2013, 10:42 PM

WOOT!!

http://psnprofiles.com/lib/img/games/0526f9/trophies/46Sfd1627.png Back in the Fight ... Completed one tour with all classes.

Finally got all my tours out of the way. I need around 142K xp for unlocking all soldiers (Rank 74) ... and I'm blazing through the Marksmen pins.

20 kills ... next gun, Rinse and Repeat.

Since there is no way of seeing your gun stats in game, I made a list of all of the guns ... so I can see which guns I need to use. :tongue:

Nations Tokens have not worked since around September 9th ... I have about 10,000 xp (and rising), that I won't be able to get until (IF) they fix it. :frusty:

SouthtownSlayer
09-16-2013, 07:34 AM
WOOT!!

http://psnprofiles.com/lib/img/games/0526f9/trophies/46Sfd1627.png Back in the Fight ... Completed one tour with all classes.

Finally got all my tours out of the way. I need around 142K xp for unlocking all soldiers (Rank 74) ... and I'm blazing through the Marksmen pins.

20 kills ... next gun, Rinse and Repeat.

Since there is no way of seeing your gun stats in game, I made a list of all of the guns ... so I can see which guns I need to use. :tongue:

Nations Tokens have not worked since around September 9th ... I have about 10,000 xp (and rising), that I won't be able to get until (IF) they fix it. :frusty:

CONGRATS!

Go to MOH:W battlelog and under the awards section when you put your mouse over the weapon in question it will give you an update of how many kills you have.

xMisFitToyx
09-16-2013, 07:37 AM
CONGRATS!

Go to MOH:W battlelog and under the awards section when you put your mouse over the weapon in question it will give you an update of how many kills you have.

That is how I made my list. I just don't want to check back and forth from Battlelog to my laptop, checking to see what weapons I need to use. I just make lists and mark them off when I get a pin. :tongue:

xMisFitToyx
09-16-2013, 09:59 PM
Brigadier General, Baby!!

Only 114K to go.

xMisFitToyx
09-23-2013, 02:57 PM
Brigadier General, Baby!!

Only 114K to go.

I thought I would play until lvl 74 and be done with this game ..... The weekend goes by and I'm lvl 79 and still loving the multiplayer. :doh:

johnnyh1976
09-24-2013, 08:41 AM
I thought I would play until lvl 74 and be done with this game ..... The weekend goes by and I'm lvl 79 and still loving the multiplayer. :doh:

I really liked the multiplayer on this game as well. Sadly the lack of support and the fact that they are no longer going to be making new entries in the MOH franchise kind of upsets me as my first forray into FPS games was through MOH Frontline.

I will admit that Warfighter was much better than the 2010 MOH(scorestreak spammage was almost rage inducing). I still go and play every now and then but I always run into framerate issues when the action gets crazy and the VOIP issues were never corrected so it's hard to party up and work great as a team.

The idea and concept for this multiplayer was very interesting and different than the norm for military FPS games which is why I stuck with it.

xMisFitToyx
10-08-2013, 12:18 AM

DONE!!!

Jack of all Guns .... What a :censored: GRIND!!

If I had any notion that I would have ever gone for this trophy ... I would have started swapping guns a long time ago.

What pisses me off is, I called in apache support (1) freaking time ... and no trophy popped. I called it in about 5-10 seconds before the game ended.

TonkaToys
10-08-2013, 08:38 AM
At least you've finished it! Well done mate.

xMisFitToyx
10-17-2013, 10:48 PM

Finished .... Hardly .... Just reached rank 100

http://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/cdnprefix/dc74b36ca08958397a/public/profile/mohw/stats/rank/128x128/rank100.png Atlas General Gold 3 ... WOOT!!

Now I'm going for the Platinum trophy :becky:

xMisFitToyx
10-23-2013, 08:00 AM

Finished .... Hardly .... Just reached rank 100

http://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/cdnprefix/dc74b36ca08958397a/public/profile/mohw/stats/rank/128x128/rank100.png Atlas General Gold 3 ... WOOT!!

Now I'm going for the Platinum trophy :becky:

NOW ..... I am DONE!! :becky:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-D6tP_3tg1mE/UmfIQ8e-9fI/AAAAAAAAAaU/3qKFq6pJDlU/s917/MOH%2520Plat.jpg

SouthtownSlayer
10-23-2013, 04:45 PM
NOW ..... I am DONE!! :becky:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-D6tP_3tg1mE/UmfIQ8e-9fI/AAAAAAAAAaU/3qKFq6pJDlU/s917/MOH%2520Plat.jpg

Congrats man, that is definitely a pain in the butt trophy to get!! I think I have like 4 more and I'll be done with it!