PDA

View Full Version : Patch Info

SouthtownSlayer
10-25-2012, 07:38 AM
24OCT12 Patch Info

"Hey everyone! We released a server update last night across all platforms to address a few things; this update should now be rolled out across all servers.

- Reduced Login times on Xbox 360
- Eliminated sporadic crash event on PC when using Unlocks in Front End
- Resolved minor issues unlock progress & player stat discrepancies
- Incorporated Custom Playlists into Quickmatch

Good hunting!"

Original Post on Battlelog (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/mohw/news/view/2832654786958122634/)

RC-1136
10-25-2012, 08:17 AM
24OCT12 Patch Info

"Hey everyone! We released a server update last night across all platforms to address a few things; this update should now be rolled out across all servers.

- Reduced Login times on Xbox 360
- Eliminated sporadic crash event on PC when using Unlocks in Front End
- Resolved minor issues unlock progress & player stat discrepancies
- Incorporated Custom Playlists into Quickmatch

Good hunting!"

Original Post on Battlelog (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/mohw/news/view/2832654786958122634/)

Fixed a "Minor" Issue with unlocks and progression. Mine was Majorly F'ed Up. No VOIP fix either. Boo.

SouthtownSlayer
10-25-2012, 08:27 AM
Fixed a "Minor" Issue with unlocks and progression. Mine was Majorly F'ed Up. No VOIP fix either. Boo.

Yeah, the posts that I read basically said nothing was fixed. I guess the only positive thing I can take away from this patch was, at least they tried.

SouthtownSlayer
10-28-2012, 09:10 AM
27OCT12 Patch Info

"Hey everyone! We released a new server update today across all platforms to alleviate some minor gameplay issues; this update should now be rolled out across all Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 servers. Note that PC server updates are still rolling out. If your server has not been updated yet, please contact your RSPs (Ranked Server Provider).

- Addressed spawning issues on Multiplayer maps where the user was spawning incorrectly and occasionally falling through the ground
- Player should no longer see stat discrepancies for Double XP
- Balanced Matchmaking so teams are now more even in numbers from the start of the match
- Fixed the Blackhawk gunner exit bug

Please report any and all bugs in the forum. Thanks for your patience and support!"

HM3 Hellstorm
10-28-2012, 10:39 AM
Thanks for the update. Now if they could only patch the bug that makes me not suck at that game.

SouthtownSlayer
11-02-2012, 08:56 AM
Heads up! We released a new server update today across all platforms that is currently being rolled out to all servers. Rollout should be completed within 24 hours. Fixes include:

Console

- Game server name fix that addresses stat discrepancies
- Stat errors in Battlelog vs. in-game
- Stats that reset after rebooting the game
- ‘Warchief’ and “Global Warfighter’ achievements/trophies not unlocking

PC

- Game server name fix that addresses stat discrepancies
- Stat errors in Battlelog vs. in-game
- Stats that reset after rebooting the game
- Addressed the issue of players incorrectly matchmaking into password-protected servers

Please report all bugs in the forum. Thanks for your patience and continued support!"

SouthtownSlayer
12-18-2012, 05:26 PM
What are your impressions on the new maps as well as the MP interface? They clearly made A LOT of changes on the interface, not sure if it's better or worse but clearly I will find out in a couple of minutes!

xMisFitToyx
12-19-2012, 09:44 AM
What are your impressions on the new maps as well as the MP interface? They clearly made A LOT of changes on the interface, not sure if it's better or worse but clearly I will find out in a couple of minutes!

When I jumped in with you and RC last night .... I had not been able to find the DLC for the new maps. So, when you guys went into a game it booted me. After I downloaded the maps, you guys were gone ... played a couple of rounds with Johnny before I called it a night.

I'll definitely be jumping on this more.

SouthtownSlayer
12-19-2012, 10:13 AM
When I jumped in with you and RC last night .... I had not been able to find the DLC for the new maps. So, when you guys went into a game it booted me. After I downloaded the maps, you guys were gone ... played a couple of rounds with Johnny before I called it a night.

I'll definitely be jumping on this more.

RC and I got freaking frustrated, drives me nuts that I still can't here people as well as the lag I was getting. It seems the game has sizzled out a bit, the servers just aren't as populated!

xMisFitToyx
12-19-2012, 10:35 AM
RC and I got freaking frustrated, drives me nuts that I still can't here people as well as the lag I was getting. It seems the game has sizzled out a bit, the servers just aren't as populated!

I didn't have my headset on ... but, I could here you guys fine (through my TV speakers)

Spike Forehand
12-19-2012, 10:58 AM

Says quite a bit if the servers are empty the day they release a new "free for pre-orders" map pack. I will D/L and try it out, but I think if they haven't patched the VOIP despite it being far and away the #1 complaint on PS3, then I will be pretty much done with this game.

Amazing that the previous MOH may have been better than this one. One of these days I will learn my lesson to not auto-pre-order FPS games that are unproven. At least the SP was really good.