View Full Version : Ps3 war stories

LandShark
10-27-2012, 09:12 AM
you know what to do.

xMisFitToyx
10-29-2012, 09:07 AM
Wow!!

No war stories.

Sorry I didn't get on much, this weekend. My daughter and I have been playing Borderlands 2. She was home from college this weekend and just wanted to watch me play through my TVHM (Hard) playthrough of the game. I'll be back on starting tonight. :-)

Beano
10-31-2012, 11:23 AM
Had some great games with Mechatool last night. We started on sector control and ended the night with TDM. I think we got featured as best fire team 2 times. It got weird when Mecha's guy patted my guys ass. Must be a patch.

After Mecha went to bed I decided to keep playing and finally got to the 4th tier streak award. For those who haven't done it yet, if you get to the 4th streak you get into an apache over the map and your partner gets in the gunner seat right away with you. You can move the apache around and fire rockets etc... I got many kills and it was awesome.

Also southside joined us for one game in hotspot. It was a great 5 round game. I ended up with 40 kills and lots of fun. I'm starting to really enjoy the game.

mechatool
10-31-2012, 03:07 PM
Had some great games with Mechatool last night. We started on sector control and ended the night with TDM. I think we got featured as best fire team 2 times. It got weird when Mecha's guy patted my guys ass. Must be a patch.

After Mecha went to bed I decided to keep playing and finally got to the 4th tier streak award. For those who haven't done it yet, if you get to the 4th streak you get into an apache over the map and your partner gets in the gunner seat right away with you. You can move the apache around and fire rockets etc... I got many kills and it was awesome.

Also southside joined us for one game in hotspot. It was a great 5 round game. I ended up with 40 kills and lots of fun. I'm starting to really enjoy the game.

My guy couldn't resist the temptation to slap your a**!!! Fun games last night. I'm enjoying the game more and understand the maps better. The gun I was using for the point man last night was the F88 (it's a beast).
Hope your kid feels better Beano, one of my kids was sick for the past week.