PDA

View Full Version : PS3 community gaming event ! November 16 to 18 it's BRINK-O-PALOOZA !!!

=T4NUKI=
10-28-2012, 01:36 PM
It's community gaming event time again !
Team MP PS3 crew, I summon you all to the Ark for a wild week-end of frags and fun as we give you....

BRINK-O-PALOOZA !!!!

November 16-17-18, dust off that Brink disk and join us for a couple of games of one of PS3's best under-rated game ever !!

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/Retro_022/Brink.jpg

=T4NUKI=
11-01-2012, 06:31 PM
IT'S ON !!!!
Tomorrow night, Team MP in full combat mankinis will invade the Ark !!!
I'll be on around 9 pm Eastern, ready to buff whoever precedes me !
I've had reports that the servers are dead, but I've had a couple of decent lobbies in the last days so fingers crossed !

xMisFitToyx
11-01-2012, 07:43 PM
IT'S ON !!!!
Tomorrow night, Team MP in full combat mankinis will invade the Ark !!!
I'll be on around 9 pm Eastern, ready to buff whoever precedes me !
I've had reports that the servers are dead, but I've had a couple of decent lobbies in the last days so fingers crossed !

Make sure this gets posted on the Team MP Face Book site. I know Nate used to play this. He doesn't come around here anymore, but is routinely on FB ... and I'm sure he would love to get in some action with you guys.

There may also be other MP's with the same circumstances.

theczech99
11-02-2012, 07:13 AM
Make sure this gets posted on the Team MP Face Book site. I know Nate used to play this. He doesn't come around here anymore, but is routinely on FB ... and I'm sure he would love to get in some action with you guys.

There may also be other MP's with the same circumstances.

Nate said he sold his again. I still have my copy of Brink but can't seem to break away from AC3 so I won't be joining this time. I would however like to see a PS3 W@W zombie night!

xMisFitToyx
11-02-2012, 07:41 AM
Nate said he sold his again. I still have my copy of Brink but can't seem to break away from AC3 so I won't be joining this time. I would however like to see a PS3 W@W zombie night!

I have W@W for the PS3. So, I would join.

CB-40
11-02-2012, 11:21 AM
Man, now I wish I had Brink.....

I have w@w so could do that.

=T4NUKI=
11-02-2012, 07:21 PM
I dont...I'll have to get it

=T4NUKI=
11-13-2012, 12:12 AM
Get your mankini ready , we're going to the Ark !
Are you guys ready for Brink-O-Palooza ?!
I'm working all week-end, but I'll be on around 9pm EST friday, saturday and sunday !
Who else is going to be part of this PS3 get-together (so I can prepare cookies, yes there will be cookies for all !!)

CB-40
11-13-2012, 12:31 AM
Get your mankini ready , we're going to the Ark !
Are you guys ready for Brink-O-Palooza ?!
I'm working all week-end, but I'll be on around 9pm EST friday, saturday and sunday !
Who else is going to be part of this PS3 get-together (so I can prepare cookies, yes there will be cookies for all !!)

If I had it I would. I love cookies!!

TonkaToys
11-13-2012, 10:48 AM
I'm going to the 2nd hand shop now... man I'm going to be toast if my missus finds out I've bought this or my boss finds out I've sneaked out to get it!

TonkaToys
11-14-2012, 11:53 AM
Righto - I bought it for the princely sum of... 4 (what's that US$4.25 or something)!

The kids had fun this morning before school creating a character for me. I'll be trying it out online tonight. Any tips for a noob?

Unfortunately I'm out on Saturday night, looking after 130 Beavers (the Scout kind) at a sleep-over. But I'm in for Friday night - what time??? And who do I need to make sure is on my friend's list?

=T4NUKI=
11-14-2012, 01:25 PM
Let's make a roll call !
Who wants to take this MP field trip to the Ark ?

Borlaxx
11-14-2012, 07:20 PM
Well, a friend of mine has it and said I could borrow it "forever" since he doesn't like the game. I will try to be on either Friday or Saturday night, but I need to know what night more people plan on showing up since I like to play video games with my son at least one night during the weekend.

And yes, that makes three times of me having this game now......

johnboy
11-15-2012, 07:12 AM
I may look into getting this if it's cheap enough. Even if its just for a lark about. I'll let you guys know by tomorrow if I can get it in time.

TonkaToys
11-16-2012, 01:05 PM
OK looking forward to tonight MPeeps - no doubt I'll get shit from the missus because I'll be playing this instead of watching crap-o-matic telly with her, especially as I will not be seeing her tomorrow after 16:00. I'll be on from about 22:00 GMT if not earlier.

Borlaxx
11-16-2012, 04:50 PM
Sorry, but I am probably not going to make it tonight. Been home sick the last two days and if I am on tonight I doubt I will be feeling up to chatting. If I happen to feel better and see anyone playing I will join them.

johnboy
11-17-2012, 10:15 AM
Completely forgot about this until we were out shopping today and I saw brink for 6.50 so I grabbed it. Dunno if I'll manage to make it on but I'll definitely have to jump on and see how it works first though if I do get a chance. Oh it was either 6.50 new or 32 pre-owned! Erm wtf?

Borlaxx
11-17-2012, 03:57 PM
I am feeling much better today and Draven is spending the night at my moms so if I am on and see anyone else playing I will join. Trying to come up with a plan to get BO2 tonight, but doesn't seem likely.

Danbo
11-17-2012, 04:04 PM
We picked up T4NUKI on Wii-Blops 1 last night since no one was on:)

johnnyh1976
11-17-2012, 05:43 PM
Hey T4, was going to plan on playing some Brink last night, ended up playing split screen BO2 with my wife. My sleeping in day is tomorrow so going to try a marathon night tonight. If you are on I'll message you to get some Brink action on.....truly the most under-rated game of 2011.

=T4NUKI=
11-17-2012, 08:13 PM
Back from work, showered, boozed, ready for some serious buffing !
Hopefully I wont be the only MP in there !

CB-40
11-17-2012, 08:25 PM
Back from work, showered, boozed, ready for some serious buffing !
Hopefully I wont be the only MP in there !

Sorry I don't have this or I'd join you bro!

=T4NUKI=
11-18-2012, 08:21 PM
Caught up with J'76 last night and it was great ! Best engineers duo this side of the Ark ! Too bad I had to go to bed early or I would have stayed up 'till 4am ! Got some friends over for the football game tonight, but I might get on later !

=T4NUKI=
11-19-2012, 12:37 PM
Well, next time we plan a field trip to the Ark, we'll just make sure the most awaited game of the year doesnt come out a couple of days before !
Thank you all for playing a little or a lot on this PS3 community gaming event premiere !
Now, next field trip is bound to ??
Are we going back to BF2 ?!

johnboy
11-19-2012, 08:09 PM
Sorry I didn't manage to get on T4, just wasn't the right weekend in the end,was hoping to get on for a bit last night but ended up having a family headlice crisis and by the time we'd finished with that I was just too tired. Fell asleep for an hour then watched movies on tv. I've been on most of today, just playing through the campaign etc on ky own, so if I'm ever on PSN and you fancy a game or two give me a shout. I'd have to dig the old battered Wii headset out and use that until I can afford something a little better though.

johnnyh1976
11-19-2012, 09:14 PM
Caught up with J'76 last night and it was great ! Best engineers duo this side of the Ark ! Too bad I had to go to bed early or I would have stayed up 'till 4am ! Got some friends over for the football game tonight, but I might get on later !

Yeah lots of fun and to use somewhat of a BF3 quote....People's stuff got pushed in. I'm never getting rid of this one so whenever it's on...IT'S ON!!!