PDA

View Full Version : Using C-four in Far Cry 3

theczech99
12-12-2012, 10:07 AM
Most of the time I use C-four it is so close together when one goes it all blows. I usually read the little hints that pop up during the loading screens. The one that caught my eye was the one that said C-four is detonated in the order it is placed. I finally tried this out last night and it works great. You can approach an outpost and drop your first stick of C-four near a passageway. Then start backing up dropping more as you go. Once you’re ready get their attention and they’ll start coming for you. Now you can sit back and keep triggering the C-four one at a time as the op4 approach.

This is the first time I’ve seen C-four work like this in a game.

C-four: trying to get around filters at work. :clap2:

HardlyCapable13
12-12-2012, 10:12 AM
That is a great tip. I was under the impression that whatever you've placed all goes off at the same time. This opens up whole new possiblities.

I still haven't tested if you can pick up mines....I'll check on that tonight if I remember.

theczech99
12-12-2012, 10:30 AM
I still haven't tested if you can pick up mines....I'll check on that tonight if I remember.
I noticed when placing them last night it gave me an option to interact when standing over it. I didn’t try to pick it up but I’m sure that was what the option was for.

Madlob75
12-12-2012, 12:01 PM
I noticed when placing them last night it gave me an option to interact when standing over it. I didn’t try to pick it up but I’m sure that was what the option was for.

You can pick up both mines and C4 once you place it. Just like in BF3, just hold and it done.