PDA

View Full Version : The Cave

theczech99
12-12-2012, 02:46 PM
The cave below the old dude’s house has a small table/crate near the front of the boat your friends are working on. On this table is a bowl of pills. I’m not sure when they appear but keep a look out for them…… You've got to try them out! That's all I'm going to let you in on.

HardlyCapable13
12-12-2012, 03:21 PM
The cave below the old dude’s house has a small table/crate near the front of the boat your friends are working on. On this table is a bowl of pills. I’m not sure when they appear but keep a look out for them…… You've got to try them out! That's all I'm going to let you in on.

Sweet. Something else to add to my list this evening.

theczech99
12-12-2012, 03:48 PM
Sweet. Something else to add to my list this evening.
I took three pills in all. I’m not sure if you can take more as the game goes on or if that is the limit.

Madlob75
12-12-2012, 04:18 PM
Is it like the mushroom cave? Parts of this game are pretty trippy.

theczech99
12-12-2012, 04:40 PM
Is it like the mushroom cave? Parts of this game are pretty trippy.

No, just take the pills and your eyes will be opened on how you got to be..............:censored:

HardlyCapable13
12-13-2012, 12:11 AM
Must be how far along your into the game. Only one pill for me, but very cool!

theczech99
12-13-2012, 12:40 AM
Must be how far along your into the game. Only one pill for me, but very cool!

The third one will get you all worked up ready to kill someone....well that's how it made me feel. That's all I'm saying!!!

SouthtownSlayer
12-13-2012, 02:32 PM
I have no F:censored:G clue what your talking about meaning I am really really behind in this damned game!!

Madlob75
12-13-2012, 02:47 PM
I went last night after finishing up the Co-Op. Was only able to take the first pill. There are so many aspects to this game, its been a great diversion from BF3.

@South --- You need to join us for some Co-Op.

SouthtownSlayer
12-13-2012, 02:58 PM
I went last night after finishing up the Co-Op. Was only able to take the first pill. There are so many aspects to this game, its been a great diversion from BF3.

@South --- You need to join us for some Co-Op.

Yeah, gonna have to do that, I don't want a poll created about me cause I don't accept ALL the numerous invites that are sent to me while playing BF3!! :bolt::boink: