PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 : Multiplayer

Major Stains
12-23-2012, 05:04 PM
ABSTERGO SOCIAL FRIENDS (http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/showthread.php?9096-Wii-U-Active-Players-List)

GAME MODES

Wolfpack

Playground
Wanted
Manhunt
Simple Deathmatch
Deathmatch
Assassinate
Artifact Assualt
Domination

Major Stains
12-23-2012, 05:20 PM
I thought I would put this up if anyone is interested. (Danbo, I'm looking at you!) :boink:

I have no idea if the multiplayer is any good as I have been immersed in the single player.
But always up for some fighting with my Mpeeps.

Mutt
12-23-2012, 06:20 PM
I thought I would put this up if anyone is interested. (Danbo, I'm looking at you!) :boink:

I have no idea if the multiplayer is any good as I have been immersed in the single player.
But always up for some fighting with my Mpeeps.

I'm getting this for Christmas but I don't know when I will play it. I can't seem to tear myself away from BO2 atm and the Christmas N00bs are coming!

The Gator
12-23-2012, 07:23 PM
Just bought AC3!!

Gunny
12-23-2012, 08:45 PM
Looks like i might have the Three Kings bring me this one so we can have our own MP wolfpack.

The Gator
12-23-2012, 09:45 PM
I might have to pop it in tonight and check it out.

Major Stains
12-24-2012, 03:22 AM
I might have to pop it in tonight and check it out.

The single player is huuuuge!

I completed 35% of the game before I found where the map is!!
I had just been wandering free in the wilderness finding random things everywhere...lol
Is a lot quicker now I know where I'm going.
Still love the sequences and gameplay, and the backdrops are just breathtaking.

But yeah, I am really looking forward to firing up BlOps2.

Danbo
12-24-2012, 09:01 AM
awwwww how cute! Major is gonna be a Christmas n00b :)

Be warned: everytime I fire up AC3 before Blops 2, My KDR takes a major shit kicking! :)

The Gator
12-24-2012, 10:57 AM
The single player is huuuuge!

I completed 35% of the game before I found where the map is!!
I had just been wandering free in the wilderness finding random things everywhere...lol
Is a lot quicker now I know where I'm going.
Still love the sequences and gameplay, and the backdrops are just breathtaking.

But yeah, I am really looking forward to firing up BlOps2.
This will be my new evening game (during wife TV time), since I cant use the game pad worth a shit on blops2:biggrin:. What a great game so far. I must have played it four or five hours last night. I'm going to search for some videos on fighting technique because it took forever slinging the first guy all around below decks of the ship before he died. Then came the Redcoats....one minute I'm getting my ass handed to me, then the next I'll be in beast mode.

Mutt
01-13-2013, 01:46 PM
This is probably not the best place to post this question, but I don't feel like starting another thread. Has anyone completed this game, excluding side missions and all that extra stuff? How long does it take to finish it?

Major Stains
01-13-2013, 01:58 PM
I knew this would get sidelined once BlOps2 hit the scene.
I got to about 48% I think and there is soooo much to do still.

Damn addictive multiplayer CoD, damn you to hell...

Mutt
01-13-2013, 03:49 PM
I knew this would get sidelined once BlOps2 hit the scene.
I got to about 48% I think and there is soooo much to do still.

Damn addictive multiplayer CoD, damn you to hell...

I know what you mean. I haven't touched AC3 at all. I'm about halfway through Batman with barely touching side missions. I only went through the Trine 2 tutorial. I've got a bit of backlog going thanks to CoD but I'm for a change of pace now. I hope we get some new maps for CoD. Having said that I want to finish Batman and start AC3. Once March rolls around I'm going to be playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. That beats CoD as a timesink. I've read some people putting as much as 2000 hours into the game. Yes 3 zeroes.

The Gator
01-13-2013, 05:29 PM
This is probably not the best place to post this question, but I don't feel like starting another thread. Has anyone completed this game, excluding side missions and all that extra stuff? How long does it take to finish it?I'm not sure how long it takes. I believe I'm only 25% done (sequence 7) with a bunch of side missions complete. I haven't tried the online stuff yet.

Retro
01-13-2013, 05:50 PM
I think the main story took me just over 20 hours to complete.

Mutt
01-13-2013, 07:12 PM
I think the main story took me just over 20 hours to complete.

Thanks Retro. 20 hours is enough content and if you want more it's optional.

Retro
01-13-2013, 07:20 PM
Thanks Retro. 20 hours is enough content and if you want more it's optional.

I also blasted through it, didn't really explore too much and only did a couple side missions. Second play through is taking way longer as I'm hunting everything and taking my sweet time on every main story and side mission/challenge.

Mutt
01-14-2013, 09:26 PM
I also blasted through it, didn't really explore too much and only did a couple side missions. Second play through is taking way longer as I'm hunting everything and taking my sweet time on every main story and side mission/challenge.

Thanks Retro. I'm trying to find out how much time it will take to get through my backlog. I hate to rush a game just to get to the end. I'm barely touched the side stuff in Batman Armored Edition and I'm going through the main story. I would like to go through the Cat Woman DLC after that. Trine 2 is another one I have barely touched and that one is around 20 hours as well.

I'm excited to finally play a proper AC title with this one. I've played handheld versions and that's it. Can't wait to start this one. Thanks again for the input.

The Gator
01-20-2013, 10:16 AM
Just went over 31 hours playtime and at 30% complete. I'm taking the slow path on this one. I'm doing a lot of the side missions except for chasing blowing pages on the roof tops of Boston. Only have two more Forts to find in the frontier. At first I tried being sneaky going into a fort. Now I just walk in the front gate and start kicking ass. If you get surrounded, use a smoke bomb to incapacitate them and then give them a knife in the throat.

The Gator
02-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Major, when you going to dust off AC3? You got some catching up to do on the stats.

Major Stains
02-06-2013, 01:39 AM
Major, when you going to dust off AC3? You got some catching up to do on the stats.

I am definitely going to soon...just one more game of BlOps2!

The Gator
02-20-2013, 11:40 PM
I was checking out my stats/leaderboards and found a really stupid stat!

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag144/gatoribew/photobucket-44233-1361413252517_zpsce81280e.jpg

#1 Briber in the world .......hahahaaa

TonkaToys
02-21-2013, 01:16 PM
We have a world record holder!

Borlaxx
02-21-2013, 01:20 PM
I want to get this game but have read some reviews that say the game looks blurry on the gamepad for off screen play, which is the main reason I would get this for Wii U and not PS3. Has that been anyones experience?

The Gator
02-21-2013, 05:38 PM
I want to get this game but have read some reviews that say the game looks blurry on the gamepad for off screen play, which is the main reason I would get this for Wii U and not PS3. Has that been anyones experience?This is my first AC game so, I have nothing to compare it to. I think it looks fantastic on the game pad. I have yet to play it on the tv. It still looks better than any of the graphics on my sons Xbox. I wonder if gamestop could through in an ac3 disk in one of their wii U's on display so you could take a look?