PDA

View Full Version : Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

TheFreak75
03-11-2013, 12:07 PM
Has anyone read this one? If so what's the whole deal about it, is it good ,what is the book about.I have always been interested about it but never actually bought it. I know it's really big and has a lot of following, just wondering what's so good about it.

Ullrsdog
03-11-2013, 01:36 PM
Has anyone read this one? If so what's the whole deal about it, is it good ,what is the book about.I have always been interested about it but never actually bought it. I know it's really big and has a lot of following, just wondering what's so good about it.

basically it's about nothing...it's a sci-fi comedy that follows an englishmen on a strange adventure with an alien, in an effort to discover the question to the answer of all life the universer and everything....I can check if I have it on the bookshelf still. Let's just say it might be better if I sent it with some medicine too...or at least that's how it was when I was in school.

I never got that crazy about it but there are folks out there for sure.

HardlyCapable13
03-11-2013, 01:53 PM

Never actually read it, but don't forget your local library. People don't utilize those amazing buildings enough.

Gink
03-11-2013, 02:25 PM

My Dad had pretty much the whole collection, so I read them as a teenager. They were pretty ridiculous and I found them entertaining, but looking back as an adult I can't really pinpoint anything great about them, not exactly amazing literature. Mostly just fun and humorous.