PDA

View Full Version : First thing your going to do in the game?(besides first mission)

FeelinKorny
09-16-2013, 08:22 AM
So will it be? Will you go mission by mission? Will you steal a car and get into a police chase? Find a hooker? Buy a car and drive the streets legally (going speed limit and stopping at red lights). Finding a jet/plane and jumping out? Taking a bike to the tip top of Mount Chiliad and falling off? Pimping out cars? Going from one side of the map to the other to time it and see how long it takes by driving, and then again by foot? Jumping on top of a train and taking a free trip around the city to enjoy the views?

So much to do!

HardlyCapable13
09-16-2013, 08:31 AM
Press start. :boink:

Seriously though, I'm so excited for this one. Got Tuesday and Wednesday off to enjoy it.

Like you said, there is so much to do in the game. I think, at first, I will just take my time and explore the city/country, trying things as they come (dirt bikes, golf, tennis, scuba, etc).

Retro
09-16-2013, 09:59 AM
Going to play as slowly as I can and just enjoy the whole ride. Not going to race through this one. (Need to repeat for myself, will not race through it, I will not race through it.....)

Borlaxx
09-16-2013, 12:22 PM
Unfortunately it looks like I will not be able to get this until the end of the month. I will be doing my best until then to avoid the urge to play the game in real life when I rob a gaming store to get my hands on it.

dustin
10-02-2013, 07:25 PM
Hey guys its been a while (so long I forgot my password lol) I ended up getting a ps3 and still have my xbox but I have this game on ps3. Either way ill be on this game and would love to hook up with you guys in there if you'll still have me

TonkaToys
10-03-2013, 07:11 AM
Woohoo! Welcome to the dark side Dustin.