PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty : Ghosts War Stories

Major Stains
09-17-2013, 01:18 PM
http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q706/ChickenDoughnut/call_of_duty_ghosts-HD_zpsfb935e7d.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/ChickenDoughnut/media/call_of_duty_ghosts-HD_zpsfb935e7d.jpg.html)

Welcome to the Call of Duty forum! This is the location where users post their war stories with fellow [MP]s

Major Stains
09-17-2013, 01:19 PM
Redundant

Major Stains
09-17-2013, 01:20 PM
Redundant

Major Stains
09-17-2013, 01:22 PM
Redundant

Major Stains
09-17-2013, 01:23 PM
Redundant

Major Stains
09-17-2013, 01:24 PM
Redundant

The Gator
11-05-2013, 11:59 AM
I know some of you are on right now. So what's the verdict so far?

Major Stains
11-05-2013, 12:11 PM
I know some of you are on right now. So what's the verdict so far?

Yeah! And post your Gamertag on the friend lists too...

tweety
11-05-2013, 02:47 PM
Finally got the update done,,, got online, and I drown, got eat up by a dog. Defo playing core for now. I have to get use to the maps, and all the gadgets. So far though, think its going be good. Hope to see some of you guys online.

SheepDog320
11-07-2013, 10:42 AM
Thanks gor the games for the last two days, tweety, gunny, 007, marky, reb, lum, straw house, gator. Well i really like the game so far, took a littke getting used too but i think the matchmakong, hit detection, and lag is much better. I really like most of the maps except chasm, that maps sux. The maps ae bigger, but once everyone learns them there will be fast paced shootouts in choke points just like always. It seems everytime a new game comes out everyone freaks out for a week or so until they learn everything then it becomes normal. The new create a soldier is different, but i like it gives you a lot of options. I played extinction last night it was okay, but i was lost most of the time. Im really looking foward to squads mode once i actually get 5 soldiers built up. Well thats all for now.

Major Stains
11-07-2013, 07:43 PM
I've been thinking, it's quite a long time until my PS4 drops!
I guess I could maybe try this, just a little bit, just one go wouldn't hurt would it?

Not to mention the fact that you lot are nothing without me!
You hear that? Nothing I say! Nothing!! Mwa ha Mwahaha Mawa Mwaahahahaaaa!!

xMisFitToyx
11-07-2013, 07:48 PM
I've been thinking, it's quite a long time until my PS4 drops!
I guess I could maybe try this, just a little bit, just one go wouldn't hurt would it?

Not to mention the fact that you lot are nothing without me!
You hear that? Nothing I say! Nothing!! Mwa ha Mwahaha Mawa Mwaahahahaaaa!!

http://media.merchantcircle.com/11149456/smiley-hypnotize-no-back_full.gif Do it ... Do it ... Do it ...

Major Stains
11-07-2013, 08:00 PM
http://media.merchantcircle.com/11149456/smiley-hypnotize-no-back_full.gif Do it ... Do it ... Do it ...

Lol...You're like the bad dude that used to hand out smokes to kids!
"Just try it, it won't hurt"

(Problem is its 45/$72, which is a lot with Christmas/PS4 etc around the corner)
But hey, if I was that skint would a PS4 even be on my priority list? Hmmmm, I think not!

*Edit. And my parents taught me never to trust a man in a Turkey Hat!!!

tweety
11-07-2013, 08:50 PM
Come on!! U know u miss us. Hope to cya out there :)

Major Stains
11-10-2013, 03:36 AM
I did manage to have some good games last night with maybe one or two great ones.
Sadly, for me, this is another title where connection is King, and this became a real problem last night. Even to the point where teammates across the pond were keen to drop me and my brother from the lobby, because our connections would affect the game. Kinda sucked to have to go and play with another clan, because of our connection!
Later on, I got a few in with Tweety, Gunny, 007, Gator, and Dominus. And the connection was solid, and we pretty much dominated those games.
My night ended badly with me getting dropped from the server for the 4th time that night, whilst the rest of the team stayed in the game.

It will be such a shame, if the good games are only going to be on local servers.
There are still rumours of dedicated servers for Wii U, but I guess well have to wait and see.

But great to game with you guys, and some really enjoyable moments.

tweety
11-10-2013, 09:59 AM
Connection has always been everything. Good games to everyone. Dont know what's with the hit marks all the freakin time,,,,, and on HC at that !? Here's hoping for a dedicated serrver. If any of you guys get bored and peeod with the campers, try the mode cranked. Its some crazy fun shit.

The Gator
11-10-2013, 12:28 PM
Good games yesterday with Team MP! I hung with Iceman until 3am. No school for the kids tomorrow and the wife working tonight equals another late night.

Major Stains
11-11-2013, 04:43 AM
Games are varying so much depending on connection, it is crazy.
I am going from 3-15 to 17-4 from one host to another.

Good to see Marky on again with the Canadian Army. (And who can forget the 'Gorgeous Granny'!)
Although I am not a fan of cranked (run'n'gun XXL), infected was a bit of fun.
I might look into getting a good squad set up if anyone wants to join, as I heard that is a way of ranking up quick when the main MP games are acting up.

I'm yet to find the guns that I am being constantly beasted with.
So far trying the AK-12, Honey Badger, MTAR-X with mixed results.

Marky, if you read this I may have got the maps confused as there is a free care package on Octane.
(But I'm sure there was something available in the mine)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhAWQevWABY&sns=em

Hope to catch you all soon, but the weekend will take some time to get over with a total of 16 hours sleep!!

Lumchan
11-14-2013, 05:29 AM
Great to get a couple of games with you finally major. Sorry I got you shot and made you jump. :D

=REB=
11-15-2013, 12:34 AM
OK, so this is weird. I'm just sitting back playing a little Call of Duty: Ghosts on my Wii U like I've been doing most nights lately, and out jumps this thing called "Lag" in every game. This guy is a real beast, I mean he/she's jumping all over, resistant to bullet damage (when I can get a shot off), likes to eat my toobs and spit them back to me in a flower bouquet it's just the craziest thing.

Then, OF ALL THINGS!!!! "Lag" jumps straight out of my goddamn beautiful 46" LCD and smashes my Zapper like Bo Jackson to a Louisville Slugger. unbelievable.

So anyway, this prick named Lag is the reason I might not be on for a week, while I await my zapper replacement from eBay. Hope you guys don't run into this person, Lag's a prick.

Major Stains
11-15-2013, 03:57 AM
OK, so this is weird. I'm just sitting back playing a little Call of Duty: Ghosts on my Wii U like I've been doing most nights lately, and out jumps this thing called "Lag" in every game. This guy is a real beast, I mean he/she's jumping all over, resistant to bullet damage (when I can get a shot off), likes to eat my toobs and spit them back to me in a flower bouquet it's just the craziest thing.

Then, OF ALL THINGS!!!! "Lag" jumps straight out of my goddamn beautiful 46" LCD and smashes my Zapper like Bo Jackson to a Louisville Slugger. unbelievable.

So anyway, this prick named Lag is the reason I might not be on for a week, while I await my zapper replacement from eBay. Hope you guys don't run into this person, Lag's a prick.

:jaw::eek::doh::heh:
Man, I know that feeling. But I am sadly suppressing all the rage and will no doubt just take it out on some poor person that crosses my path the next day!
They need rubber zappers to compensate for lag!

tweety
11-18-2013, 05:46 PM
Good to get in a few games with ya Lum.

Major Stains
11-25-2013, 09:07 PM
Good to get a few in with Dominus, then Gunny on core as he was going for his snipe class.
I found core pretty tough going tonight, emptying whole clips into peoples backs to no avail.
Then Tweety jumped on for a few later. Always fun thanks MPs.

Although I didn't think too much of Gotti's theory to the New Zealander that he thought was British.
That if it wasn't for America all us Brits would be Hitlers bitches.
And when he found out he wasn't from UK, he said all Brits, Canadians, and Aussies are fu€{ing queers!
Nice work there. Really respectful.

TonkaToys
11-26-2013, 08:26 AM
Although I didn't think too much of Gotti's theory to the New Zealander that he thought was British.
That if it wasn't for America all us Brits would be Hitlers bitches.
And when he found out he wasn't from UK, he said all Brits, Canadians, and Aussies are fu€{ing queers!
Nice work there. Really respectful.

I take it Gotti is some random? That's one thing you don't get in BF - the constant bitching and whining. Still it is always good fun listening to SilverGhost (PS3) ripping the proverbial out of someone in retaliation.

Danbo
11-26-2013, 09:25 AM
I take it Gotti is some random? That's one thing you don't get in BF - the constant bitching and whining. Still it is always good fun listening to SilverGhost (PS3) ripping the proverbial out of someone in retaliation.

Gotti ain't a random actually. He is a very colourful persona who has given us a great deal of laughs when there wasn't that much to laugh about in the Wii and BO2 days. And Colourful is the very polite word to describe him :P

Major Stains
11-29-2013, 09:13 AM
Gotti ain't a random actually. He is a very colourful persona who has given us a great deal of laughs when there wasn't that much to laugh about in the Wii and BO2 days. And Colourful is the very polite word to describe him :P

Yeah, I will let him off as he says he has a lot of Irish heritage, which explains it all.
The only person I know who swears more than him is my Irish mother.

Good games last night with Tweety, Sheepdog, Gator, Frenchman, and mpuncle.
With some tough laggy games earlier with OFC, 3D, and another clan Tweety was with (can't remember).

austin
11-29-2013, 09:38 AM
Yeah, I will let him off as he says he has a lot of Irish heritage, which explains it all.
The only person I know who swears more than him is my Irish mother.

Feck off.

I bought Ghosts as my 'Christmas' present but the disk has fallen into my console a few times - I'm occasionally playing campaign and played 3 games on local to try and figure out the maps. It feels so different from BlOps 2 but I'll get used to the UI and feel of the game.

Danbo
11-29-2013, 09:45 AM
Feck off.

I bought Ghosts as my 'Christmas' present but the disk has fallen into my console a few times.

May he who has not sinned cast the first stone! LOL

tweety
11-29-2013, 10:27 AM
Some good games last night with Sheepdog, Mags, Gator, Mpuncle, Stains. Thinking we were on a 15 or more winning streak. Sheepdog Jr saved my butt a few times, lol. Nothing better than a Wiiu party :)

SheepDog320
11-29-2013, 06:54 PM
Yeah gotti is one of a kind, really good games last night mp's i beleive it was actuall14 win streak tweety then we lost one, but i think that was the only match we lost!!!!

tweety
11-29-2013, 08:39 PM
Is it Call of Duty Lag?! Geesh.

tweety
12-02-2013, 11:13 PM
How do you know how many more needed to get a patch unlocked? And the same ? about how many to unlock your squad guy set up?

Major Stains
12-03-2013, 07:04 AM
How do you know how many more needed to get a patch unlocked? And the same ? about how many to unlock your squad guy set up?

Man, don't get me started on that one...lol
I found out quite late on that you can only earn patches if the challenge is one of your objectives in the menu.
I lost some serious grinding over that one...

[MP] Iceman
12-09-2013, 12:44 PM
Good games over the weekend everybody. Its fun to go up against some of the other good clans like UV. A lot of great smack talk and good laughes:beer:

Major Stains
12-09-2013, 12:50 PM
Iceman;299973']Good games over the weekend everybody. Its fun to go up against some of the other good clans like UV. A lot of great smack talk and good laughes:beer:

Good games for sure Iceman.

Can anyone answer a few questions for me?
I'm just about to prestige (nearly 2 days of grind for me, like every other damn CoD title)

-Do you take your Squad points over with you? I have over 200 sat in my pocket!
-Does your squad unlock as you left them and for how much?

See you out there MPs

And if you read this Powder...quit playing that Infectionwhachamacallit and join us MPs.
We will watch your six, and won't haze you too much...:boink:

Gunny
12-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Good games for sure Iceman.

Can anyone answer a few questions for me?
I'm just about to prestige (nearly 2 days of grind for me, like every other damn CoD title)

-Do you take your Squad points over with you? I have over 200 sat in my pocket!
-Does your squad unlock as you left them and for how much?

See you out there MPs

And if you read this Powder...quit playing that Infectionwhachamacallit and join us MPs.
We will watch your six, and won't haze you too much...:boink:

The squad points carry over along with camo, badges and achievements. You may have to buy the next squad member for x amount. Choose the next member according to their perks, no so much the weapons used. The weapons and attachments are cheaper in the long run. Hope this helps and thanks for the games this weekend.

[MP] Iceman
12-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Stay tuned for more squatch on squatch action :eek::eek:

tweety
12-10-2013, 05:01 PM
Is it possible that you can kill your own squadmate? Been running the killstreak for the patch, and I could have swore I shot my better half lol.

[MP] Iceman
12-10-2013, 06:38 PM
That's what blackwidows do ;)

Major Stains
12-12-2013, 08:18 AM
Good to get a game in with you at last Austin, we did try to get you back in the squad as it is much easier to get the win with more numbers on your side. How are you liking the game so far?

Always amuses me how I do so much better after prestige with a strange, stripped down gun and no perks.
I guess it makes you think on your feet and not rely on the tried and tested methods.

I figured out the 'Sasquatch' patch is won by knifing a full on wookie.

And I wish there was a patch for squishing your own dog with a care package, as the poor Mutt met his maker underneath a rather heavy box yesterday. Serves the fleabag right for being so dumb...

Obi
12-20-2013, 07:49 PM
1st time in a long time I've logged in and there's not been a single post in PS3 war stories! Good to see the Wii threads still going strong (hey guys!!).

Not enjoying this one as much but getting very little game play in, especially with peeps I know which is having a huge impact.

Gonna try and log in more often again and who knows, we might see some stories here ;)

Major Stains
12-21-2013, 05:54 PM
There was a flurry of activity when they set the Clans (http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/showthread.php?10029-COD-Ghosts-CLANS-(Xbox-Playstation-Windows-PC)) up, but then it all went quiet again.
Maybe they have the war stories on the Clan app or FB, as they don't seem to come here. (I think it's because of Borlaxx's reluctance to wash his mankini)

Don't forget to add your name on the Active Players List (http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/showthread.php?9833-PS3-CoD-Ghosts-Active-Players-List).

Hope to see you around soon.

PS are you still a beast with that damn knife?

The Gator
12-22-2013, 09:20 AM
It was good to play with Iceman last night. The lag was horrible and I don't think we had too many matches that ended with a positive kdr.

tweety
12-22-2013, 04:00 PM
Have to agree with you Gator bout the lag. Has been shit for me for days now. Not sure what the deal is. Reset my router, and still the pits. If its the server, hope they iron it out before the Xmas noobs.

Major Stains
01-02-2014, 02:41 PM
Jumped on last night to catch a few wins and wish y'all a Happy New Year.
But the Ghost servers were down for me, so that kind of put an end to that.

Anyhoo, Happy New Year.

Major Stains
01-06-2014, 04:03 AM
Yay.
Great to get a few with Tweety, 007, and Iceman.
And even better to be at the top of a leaderboard after a week of getting my ass handed to me on BF4.

There is a lot to be said about a small gaming community, where players are paired up so often with the same clans.
That the constant exchange of 'your mamma' insults adds to the overall madness of the game.

I was very confused, expecting buildings to collapse and tanks to roll in and squash me.
But nice to get some winning confidence back.

Thanks MPeeps.

tweety
01-16-2014, 10:52 AM
Good to have some kickass games last night with Gunny, Sheep, and 007. Thinking Gunny went on a 20 or more killstreak, and me 16 or so. Missing u Stains. Thinking u kept the Wii war stories alive. LOL.

Major Stains
01-16-2014, 07:24 PM
Good to have some kickass games last night with Gunny, Sheep, and 007. Thinking Gunny went on a 20 or more killstreak, and me 16 or so. Missing u Stains. Thinking u kept the Wii war stories alive. LOL.

Miss you guys too.
When's a good night to catch you degenerates on the killing fields?
Friday/Sat/Sun??? Let us know and I'll try to stay up a little late.

As you are the only one that posts here, doesn't that make you the Wii U Admin by default? Congrats on the promotion...you go girl :becky:

tweety
01-16-2014, 09:20 PM
Will get with the crew and let you know when we can all have a old times sake. Me promoted?! Lol,,,, hope the thumbs are not too sore for u :) Cya on the killin fields buddy!

Law
01-19-2014, 10:02 AM
Is this thing still on? Hello? HELLO?

Major Stains
01-19-2014, 05:14 PM
Is this thing still on? Hello? HELLO?

Hey man. How's it been?
I was in your neck of the woods last year. Beautiful part of the world!
Got a PS4 now, but will definitely stick Ghosts in now to catch you on.
"There ain't no party like a Wiinie party!!!" (So Tweety tells me)

tweety
01-19-2014, 09:55 PM
Good to catch a few games with you Stains and Austin. Good to hear from Law, glad you got a Wiiu. Maybe try and dust off BO2. Hope to cya out there.

Law
01-20-2014, 07:01 AM
yeah, no Ghosts yet, hope it's better than IW's MW3. Reading a lot of mixed reviews about it. So, my Wii U I found on Ebay came with one game, BO2. So far, that game kicks ass! The only thing I found that should have been changed is the score limit for TDM. 75 was fine when it was 5 on 5, but 6 on 6 leads to shorter matches, which makes it tougher to get to those higher kill streaks.

austin
01-20-2014, 11:10 AM
Is anyone having problems jumping or climbing/mantling? I'm using the wiimote with A control settings so Pressing A and moving/running forward lets me mantle/jump.

On Strikezone, I cant jump from the top of the truck here to corridor where the shooter is lying down:
http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/dynamic_resize/id/33617262/?size=500x500&site=blogs&authtoken=3ef318efc0d861959b4b4c43bdd7f1d6&quality=90

I also cant climb up from the courtyard behind the shooter up into this corridor (red arrow below):

http://i44.tinypic.com/1yu70i.jpg

On Tremor, I cant climb from ground level, up onto the the raised long rectangular waste ground from the direction of the red arrow:
http://i41.tinypic.com/9ssznt.jpg

Is anyone able to climb/jump these on the WiiU?

thanks

austin
01-20-2014, 06:24 PM
Is anyone having problems jumping or climbing/mantling? I'm using the wiimote with A control settings so Pressing A and moving/running forward lets me mantle/jump.

I figured it out - in the game 'Controls' menu, I changed the 'Mantle' action from 'Sprint Button' to 'Jump Button'.
Now, jumping and mantling are prefect at these spots.

Major Stains
01-24-2014, 09:44 PM
Good to catch you on Tweety and Austin.
Tweety was kicking ass in the name of [MP].
I was just glad not to go 0-7 like on another stupid game I won't mention.

tweety
01-24-2014, 10:21 PM
It happens every blue moon ya know ;) Good to hang with u. Granny's still got it lol.

tweety
01-26-2014, 11:22 AM
So sorry Dominus for calling you a douchebag,,,,, you had me laughing my ass off last nght. Good times lol.

The Gator
01-27-2014, 10:03 AM
Good games last night with gunny, 007, sheepdog and tweety. We missed the douchbag though.

tweety
02-01-2014, 05:34 PM
XP this weekend. I hear a patch is around the corner. God I hope so! Lag is ridiculous.

Major Stains
02-01-2014, 08:41 PM
XP this weekend. I hear a patch is around the corner. God I hope so! Lag is ridiculous.

Nice to catch you for a few decent games before the lag turned on me.
After that it felt like I swapped out to a water pistol.

Always a pleasure.

tweety
02-01-2014, 08:52 PM
LOL! Try a slingshot next time perhaps. Always great to cya.

Major Stains
02-09-2014, 02:55 PM
Great to catch Gunny for a few. Man, you crack me up!
If Crockett & Tubs wore sandals and could shoot as good as you, they would have cleaned up Miami in one series!

Good games.

Major Stains
02-23-2014, 07:40 PM
Thanks for the games Tweety & Dominus.
That lag is brutal and mixed with core, eeesh! I lost 90% of face to face encounters.

But laggy games with MPs, beats good games with no MPs.

Sure is quiet around here since Danbo spoiled the party for everyone :becky:
But then again there are zero War Stories for Ghosts on the other consoles so maybe everyone is just antisocial! :behindsofa:
(PS d'Bo, there are no new Wii U recruits because nobody is recruiting for the Wii U)

I keep hoping to catch Law on BlOps2, but it's showing he hasn't been on for over a month.
Maybe he started another profile, who knows?

[MP] Iceman
02-23-2014, 08:53 PM
I think we need to do some recruiting for sure. There's some great people out there that I'm allies with. Time to start dropping hints eh

Major Stains
03-02-2014, 03:09 AM
Thanks for the games Tweety and Dominus.
Sorry I didn't stick around to catch Gunny & Gator, the lag pushed me over to the Darkside.

tweety
03-02-2014, 11:15 AM
Good to cya Stains,,,, don't know why you would want to hang out with us scrubs. Everybody knows the PS4 is where its at :becky:

FeelinKorny
03-02-2014, 11:56 AM
I miss running with you guys and gals. But I gave the wii u up long ago. Heck I haven't even played on my ps4 in weeks. Damn xbox one.

Borlaxx
03-03-2014, 12:11 PM
How many people per night typically play on the Wii U, both in terms of friend and over all players online? Are there any issues getting into matches or are there enough players?

I got the game for PS3 but was considering trading it for the U version because I've been wanting to play another game on the U and this has the added benefit of having dual screen for when my brother comes over instead of split-screen. Only thing holding me back is the lack of DLC, but honestly I'm not sure at this point I would buy it anyway.

Would be nice to play with you all again.

SheepDog320
03-03-2014, 12:40 PM
To be completely honest not that many, as long as you playtdm hardcore or core or demo or domination your good other than that you need slot of friends. Slot of times we will get other clans together to play other game modes, I hear they are shutting down Wii servers number that will bring players over

[MP] Iceman
03-03-2014, 04:46 PM
How many people per night typically play on the Wii U, both in terms of friend and over all players online? Are there any issues getting into matches or are there enough players?

I got the game for PS3 but was considering trading it for the U version because I've been wanting to play another game on the U and this has the added benefit of having dual screen for when my brother comes over instead of split-screen. Only thing holding me back is the lack of DLC, but honestly I'm not sure at this point I would buy it anyway.

Would be nice to play with you all again.

There's usually 2 or 3 MPs on a night. And a lot of mutual friends we all play with. Don't have to much trouble getting in a match. Sometimes with HCTDM

SheepDog320
03-04-2014, 09:05 AM
Thanks for the games gunny and dominus. We dominated as always the AA guys helped a bit too.

[MP] Iceman
03-04-2014, 09:53 AM
You too Sheep. I stayed on for 2 more and necro and I tore them up

tweety
03-04-2014, 11:33 AM
Necro is a hacker :biggrin:

tweety
03-04-2014, 08:45 PM
After a good 20 min update,,,,, Freefall bonus map free from Nintendo shop. Bout time!! Yeah bitches :P

Danbo
03-04-2014, 08:55 PM
Whats this I hear? DLC?

There might be hope yet...

[MP] Iceman
03-04-2014, 08:58 PM
Woot woot! Alright alright alriiiiight

SheepDog320
03-04-2014, 10:41 PM
Updating mine now!! Just give me extinction maps and it will be complete

[MP] Iceman
03-05-2014, 12:37 AM
I didn't get a chance to play the new map on mp yet. I only was able to run around it in a quick private match. Looks like a good shotty map. What do you all think?

SheepDog320
03-05-2014, 01:49 AM
I never camp but on this map I found to get in the glass corridor that has three ports overlooking the map from the side I run guard dog sentry battle hind I put a sentry in one port and run between the other two, I was able to get two battlefield both times i played it and dominated. Its a small fast paced map just watch out for fallingbconcrete ruined my kill streak once.

austin
03-05-2014, 04:56 AM
I came up against an undermap glitcher last night for the first time on Ghosts - I was playing domination on Freight and was 1 kill for 5 deaths very early into the game and 2 kill cams showed the opposing player underneath the map. I quit.

Great news about the free map

Major Stains
03-05-2014, 09:04 AM
So let me get this straight.
I'm the only one here that thinks it's slightly suspicious that the Wii U gets a free map pack, the very same day that Danbo quits as Wii U Admin!?!

Major Stains
03-05-2014, 09:06 AM
I came up against an undermap glitcher last night for the first time on Ghosts - I was playing domination on Freight and was 1 kill for 5 deaths very early into the game and 2 kill cams showed the opposing player underneath the map. I quit.

Sorry to read this, I did hear some friends of the clan talking about the 'Ice glitch' the other day on the snowy map, and another glitch on the map with the solar panel roof (yeah, I'm good with names)

Gunny
03-05-2014, 09:12 AM
It's a conspiracy Stains! I got to play 2 matches and my internet crapped out. I got a free upgrade on my internet and had to reboot my modem then it was too late. Played free fall once against OFC, I know exactly what you're talking about Sheep. I'll be on tonight tho.
Borlax, like they've said, we always have 3 or 4 on a night and easy to get in. Thanks for the games all.
Gunny

The Gator
03-05-2014, 09:13 AM
I'm the only one here that thinks it's slightly suspicious that the Wii U gets a free map pack, the very same day that Danbo quits as Wii U Admin!?!

Maybe we'll get BF4 now.:eyebrows:

[MP] Iceman
03-05-2014, 09:21 AM

Hmm...very suspicious indeed :sly:

Major Stains
03-05-2014, 09:28 AM
Iceman;302434']Hmm...very suspicious indeed :sly:

He is allegedly in IT and had a nightclub named after him in Blacks Ops 2...Mmmm curiouser and curiouser...

SheepDog320
03-05-2014, 09:51 AM
I have seen the ice glitch, though I enjoyed watching them try to get in it, just back off and sniper them. I have heard of the under the map glitch but never seen it. All tat should be gone now since New patch

Major Stains
03-05-2014, 10:03 AM
Just kidding Danbo, I know you didn't really control the DLC...did you?

Anyway, on a more serious note. I had to try it while I had lunch, and it's true...a free frickin map on CoD.
The forums over at CoD.com must be going nutso, not been there since Ghosts was released so I wouldn't know.

Free Fall was a tight map and as others said, I imagine the shotty will rule or a small rapid fire spray and pray set up.
The layout reminded me of 'Vacant' on MW Reflex, very symmetrical. Easy to remember, but I'm sure it will be a cosy affair.

Hope to catch you guys out there soon.

SheepDog320
03-05-2014, 10:25 AM
Game Update Notes: March 4, 2014 120.76.0

Features/Changes

Free Fall multiplayer map is now available and added to various playlists.

Stability Fixed an issue where the Squad Reports Screen would occasionally hang on a black screen. Fix for a rare bots crash. Improved operations functionality. Additional Fixes

Fix for broken operations playing a ranked game will restore operations Fixed an issue where throwing a tactical grenade could cause the player to switch weapons Fixed a Lobby Migration issue that would force the Create a Soldier screen to close Fix to keep the Grenade Cook Timer from becoming difficult to see Fixed an inconsistency in the presentation of profile names when switching controllers Fixed an issue that could occur at the start of a Safeguard match where the friends list would become inaccessible Fixed an issue where the scoreboard on the Wii U GamePad would not automatically re-open after changing Loadouts Fix for Leaderboards no longer updating properly after a disc eject Fixed a stuck spot that could be entered while crouching near an overturned table (Siege) Fixed issue that would occur when having hardline as last perk with specialist. Added no enemy callouts to incog perk description. Fixed an issue where connecting to a Squads game could potentially see the buttons/title for an incorrect Squad mode. Fixed incorrect indexing of perks with squads that had defined loadouts. Fixed splitscreen UI bug where the dom capture bar would be in the way of the reticle. Fix to validate reticle type even when switching sights. Fix for sound issue when seeker explodes. Fix for final escape being broken by player jumping off cliff after nuke activation. Fix for drill disappearing when grabbing the drill after using SOFLAM. Fixed unlimited weapon glitch in first contact. Various additional fixes

Game Update Notes: D

[MP] Iceman
03-05-2014, 10:26 AM
You know Danbo can't say anything or "They" would kill him

tweety
03-05-2014, 10:30 AM
Thought I read where the patch was only for PC, XBOX, and PS3,4. The number changed but only cuz of the downloadable map. Havent played Freefall yet,,,, actually found out on fb through the COP clan.

Major Stains
03-05-2014, 10:41 AM
actually found out on fb through the COP clan.

Two timer! :tongue (2):

Don't you go bringing back any nasty diseases Granny!

If you can't be good, be careful is what my Mama told me... :llama:

SheepDog320
03-05-2014, 10:43 AM
No I cropied and pasted from Wii section on official forum

tweety
03-05-2014, 10:45 AM
Lol,,,,, it was through a girl in that clan,,,,, actually when I saw it I thought it was a joke really. Bout time Nintendo I say. Hopefully there will be more to come for the Wii.

Major Stains
03-05-2014, 10:51 AM
Lol,,,,, it was through a girl in that clan,,,,, actually when I saw it I thought it was a joke really. Bout time Nintendo I say. Hopefully there will be more to come for the Wii.

A girl eh? Sounds kinky! Lol

The way the maps were laid out, it led me to believe there would be more to come, maybe at a cost next time who knows?
But, yes, at last. 5 years in the making and everyone's patience is rewarded.

SheepDog320
03-05-2014, 11:36 AM
I like some girl on girl action, send me the link to the video tweety it will be our little secret. Wait what are we talking about?

The Gator
03-05-2014, 11:47 AM
A girl eh? Sounds kinky! Lol

Tweety....tweety....you go girl!

[MP] Iceman
03-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Do you all see what the mighty Danbo did? First he got everyone talking in the forum again. Then as a reward, he gifted us a map. All hail The Mighty DANBO! Jk but it did work :beer:

Danbo
03-05-2014, 12:57 PM
You're welcome :P You may now recruit :P lololol

tweety
03-05-2014, 02:46 PM
Grandma says thank you Danbo :p

The Gator
03-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Had to find a empty usb thumb drive to download the update. Played a little on local play just to check it out. I wonder how running around with just a knife would work out?
I'll be on tomorrow night at my usual time.

[MP] Iceman
03-05-2014, 06:16 PM
Hope to catch you on Gator

[MP] Iceman
03-05-2014, 07:29 PM
Great killcam Major. Shot him in the chest then stabbed him in the head

Major Stains
03-05-2014, 08:15 PM
Iceman;302473']Great killcam Major. Shot him in the chest then stabbed him in the head

That's how I roll baby...lol

Took me half the night to get my NAT type back to open after getting a new router this week.
Left those last games to team up with you and join Tweety and those hackers, but it wouldn't let me join anyone.

Thanks for the games.

[MP] Iceman
03-06-2014, 02:20 AM
Great games tonight everyone and btw I caught a quick glimpse of 007s girlfriendr

The Gator
03-06-2014, 08:00 AM
Iceman;302477']Great games tonight everyone and btw I caught a quick glimpse of 007s girlfriendr

007....you are such a playa. Keep the girls happy with this:5097

SheepDog320
03-06-2014, 12:48 PM
Lol I always thought I heard strange background noise coming from 007 Mic. I didn't play last night made a adult decision and chose sleep. Ill be on tonight though around 10 central.

The Gator
03-07-2014, 08:16 AM
Thanks for the games last night gunny, 007, tweety and sheepdog. Lag was horrible and then I would be host. I hate to rage quit but, last night was too much.

[MP] Iceman
03-07-2014, 12:44 PM
I just picked up assassins creed 4 so I'm gonna be shivering me timber and looting booty :D

Danbo
03-07-2014, 01:51 PM
You should get hooked pretty quickly...its an awesome game!

Major Stains
03-07-2014, 02:51 PM
Iceman;302477']Great games tonight everyone and btw I caught a quick glimpse of 007s girlfriendr

I happened to catch a glimpse of this on 00's coffee table!

http://i58.tinypic.com/11cbpqd.jpg

tweety
03-07-2014, 08:22 PM
Thanks for the good games Stains. Pretty rough lag for me,,,, always seems that way after a update though. MP Rules! :dance

Major Stains
03-07-2014, 09:14 PM
Cheers Tweety, you were sitting pretty on top there considering the lag!

The Gator
03-09-2014, 09:16 AM
Thanks for the games this morning 007 and gunny. I should be on tonight again.

[MP] Iceman
03-12-2014, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the games last night gunny and tweety. It wouldn't let me join back with you gunny.

tweety
03-19-2014, 07:33 PM
Will miss you guys. Seems the disk drive is shot. Never fails. Always happens with every console in the house after about a year. Maybe see about getting it shipped off eventually. Keep rockin guys.

Major Stains
03-20-2014, 04:04 AM
Thanks for the games last night Lum & Austin, [MP] holding up the board like the old days...

And nice to catch the old boys at the weekend, Gunny, Iceman, 007, Sheepdog.
My brother was cracking up listening to you gossiping fishwives!

Since my internet speed increased by 30x, the lag is almost making it unplayable for me. If I join you in core, I will almost certainly back out after a game.
I've opened my NAT type and used the recommended ports for CoD, but it's the worst I've had in 5 years. I'm thinking it's because my internet no longer gets any lag compensation, or maybe that isn't even a thing anymore. I don't know.

Tweety, sorry to hear your drive is kaputt. Hope you get it fixed soon or steal a PS4!
Those are some serious gaming hours you've built up there, maybe you just dropped a seed into the disc tray...
At least you got March Madness to keep you busy.

See you on the Battlefield.

austin
03-20-2014, 04:08 AM
Will miss you guys. Seems the disk drive is shot. Never fails. Always happens with every console in the house after about a year. Maybe see about getting it shipped off eventually. Keep rockin guys.

Hope you're back on soon.

Sorry Gunny, I had to finish up last night when you were playing on Stonehaven.

Thanks to Lum and Stains for sticking with lagging core tdms. I got killed 4 times in a row in the HC game when I spawned right beside an enemy.

The Gator
03-21-2014, 03:40 PM
Good to play with some MP's last night: Gunny, 007 and sheepdog. Did miss tweety and the douche bag though.
@tweety....get the drive fixed woman!

[MP] Iceman
03-21-2014, 04:42 PM
The Dom Bag will be on Saturday night :D

SheepDog320
03-22-2014, 03:05 PM
I checked on ebay u can get a new disk drive for 50 b,cks. Ill be on tonight

tweety
03-22-2014, 11:37 PM
Really don't trust ebay. I'm wondering if that is for a Wii. I'm thinking the disk drive is different for the Wiiu.

The Gator
03-23-2014, 09:00 AM
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=251417313977
This us a wii u dvd drive.

http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Nintendo+Wii+U+DVD+Drive+Replacement/12811

Major Stains
03-27-2014, 04:14 AM
Most of you know him as corner camping 'El Capatan'.
But my brother added to his brood yesterday with a little boy called Rafferty Mac.
Cigars are on me (if only we could play Havana again!)

Hope to catch you guys this weekend...

[MP] Iceman
03-27-2014, 04:30 AM
Most of you know him as corner camping 'El Capatan'.
But my brother added to his brood yesterday with a little boy called Rafferty Mac.
Cigars are on me (if only we could play Havana again!)

Hope to catch you guys this weekend...

Congratulations to el campertan :beer:

tweety
03-27-2014, 06:55 AM
Congrats to Cappy.

TonkaToys
03-27-2014, 09:39 AM
Congrats to him - does he qualify as an MP now?

Major Stains
03-27-2014, 10:45 AM
Congrats to him - does he qualify as an MP now?

He has qualified for 3 years, but I think Tweety scared him off!
And he constantly takes the piss, for me having 'cyber friends'...

tweety
03-27-2014, 12:02 PM
Do what?! Lol

TonkaToys
03-27-2014, 01:35 PM
At least you have some friends :wink:

Major Stains
03-31-2014, 09:23 AM
Good to catch you guys at the weekend.
Glad you managed to un lodge those seeds from the disk drive Tweety.
That saved you a few dollars!

Major Stains
04-05-2014, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the games Austin.
Even got to hear Pauly on mic after all these years.
Connection was up and down as always.

And Happy belated Birthday to 007, hope you had a good one Playa...

Glad to see the Wii U forums are busy after all that drama! :becky:
At least we didn't lose a good Admin for nothing!! :banplease:
Haaah, ignore me, I'm just stirring up shit as usual...

tweety
04-05-2014, 09:19 PM
Hate that I missed out on Pauly on a mic. Seems like somebody mentioned to me you called them a hacker. Lol. Hope to cya online sometime. Havent played much with my team still in the tournament. Go Cats!

00'7'''''''' *
04-05-2014, 10:52 PM
Thank you for the birthday wish... Stains...

tweety
04-06-2014, 01:26 AM
Happy belated bday 007.

Major Stains
04-06-2014, 04:21 AM
Thank you for the birthday wish... Stains...

Man, if I'd known you were stopping by. I would have baked a cake and worn something real purdy...

I guess Birthdays and posting on the forums do come once a year! :biggrin1:

Major Stains
04-27-2014, 06:22 PM
Checked a few times over the weekend and did manage to catch some good games with Austin. Thanks.

Very little lag, hit detection was the best I've had since BlOps 2. Makes such a difference.
Funny games with a lot of old faces. Still loving the casual bonhomie to be found in Wii U lobbies.

Shame I missed any other [MP]s. Hopefully next time.

austin
04-28-2014, 04:28 AM
Checked a few times over the weekend and did manage to catch some good games with Austin. Thanks.

Very little lag, hit detection was the best I've had since BlOps 2. ...

I havent played much over the last few weeks, grabbed a few half hour sessions and Gunny was on but my connection was terrible.

All seemed good connection wise last night. Is ibanshee allied with anyone? I played a good bit with him in Jan & Feb, great to have on your team for HCtdm. He's in one of the OG clans.

I hope to play a few nights per week again. thanks Stains.

tweety
05-04-2014, 06:48 PM
Glad to get in a few good games with Stains, 007, and the legend. Lag was a little crappy, but we dominated! Rubber ducky your the one :-)

Major Stains
05-04-2014, 06:53 PM
Glad to get in a few good games with Stains, 007, and the legend. Lag was a little crappy, but we dominated! Rubber ducky your the one :-)

Man, I was in tears at the beginning...you all had me in stitches.
Curiosity got the better of me and I had to google 'Gunny' and 'selfie'!
The results were disturbing...

http://i60.tinypic.com/2d8263b.jpg

Great to see you all and good games (although there was a noticeable time lag in the kill cam).
Till next time.

Major Stains
06-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Wow, four weeks since my last war story!
Thanks for the games Tweety and 007, good to catch up again.
Some good and some bad, I really can't get on with core on this game, especially that last match.
The reaction time of those guys on the killcam may have well been a different game. Impossible!
Thanks for going a few camping hardcore matches though, helps with the hit detection a bit.

tweety
06-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Glad to cya buddy... the game is lag and spawn killing.. hope the next game out is better lol... wishful thinking. Next time ill remember to dig a big hole and lay in :D

Mutt
06-11-2014, 12:29 AM
I hope the next one is better too Tweety.

Mutt
06-14-2014, 01:30 AM
Gg's Sheepdog, Gunny and 007. I had fun ripping it up with you guys.The matches on Whiteout and Stonehaven were a lot of fun.

Mutt
06-15-2014, 01:04 AM
Gg's Sheepdog, Gunny, 007 and Gator. It's nice to play with you again Gator! We had some good matches tonight, Warhawk was a good one. I got a Triple Kill on Stonehaven! Not an easy feat on that map but they where all walking behind each other in a passage way on the castle side. I was disappointed Stonehaven was voted for a second time but we tore that match up. It was getting late and time to pack it in when the quickscopers came out on Prison Break. I'll never understand that style of play. It's so cheap and aggravating. It requires no skill whatsoever.

Tweety where were you? Have a Happy Father's Day tomorrow gents!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-xtTqJM38EKQ/U506i2_IwRI/AAAAAAAAGL4/YDVO2p3BUgo/w600-h449-no/tumblr_msnrkceOIl1s1f10do1_1280.jpg

Dads are the Original Hipsters (http://dadsaretheoriginalhipster.tumblr.com/)

tweety
06-15-2014, 01:03 PM
Sorry I missed out on the fun. I passed out :p

Mutt
06-16-2014, 12:26 AM
Gg's Tweety, 007, Gunny and Dominus. It was nice to connect with you again Dominus. The OT on Warhawk were rushing with jumping and going prone, oh my! I was not playing my best tonight :-S but I felt like I did good on Freefall. I usually struggle on that map because everything looks the same, blue grey and too busy. But it's a free map so why complain. Gg's nonetheless and it feels good to be back home and sporting the MP tags again. It never felt proper sporting no tags or different tags. Thanks for having me back.

tweety
06-17-2014, 03:23 PM
Wrong thread for this but was messing around with the Wii and put in MW3 and boom im online mp... guess the servers didnt shut down after all... uhm...

Mutt
06-17-2014, 10:36 PM
Wrong thread for this but was messing around with the Wii and put in MW3 and boom im online mp... guess the servers didnt shut down after all... uhm...

Lol. 1634 players when I took this screenshot. What?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-b459SD0Fvlk/U6EIfFXextI/AAAAAAAAGP4/ekfXXnKU9Og/w1038-h583-no/WP_20140617_026%255B1%255D.jpg

Mutt
06-18-2014, 11:38 AM
Is it me or does Ghosts freeze, disconnect, laggier and rubberbands more than what it did a few months ago?

The game froze on me when I start it up from the disk tile on the system 3 times in a row. I took the disc out and there were no scratches on the disc and placed it back in. I had swapped out Ghosts for MW3 to check the multiplayer so I thought maybe it was disc placement in the tray and it was fine after that. I have had were it locks up in the middle of multiplayer on a few occasions and it did that this week when I was playing with Tweety, Dominus, 007 and Gunny.

There seems to be more lag and rubberbanding than what I recall three or four months ago and some of the matches it doesn't find another host it simply disconnects and you get a message "disconnected from host" I understand that it could be that whomever was hosting the game rage quit or simply quit. Tweety and I's first couple of matches last night we got disconnected a few minutes into the game twice in a row. It's frustrating to say the least but Black Ops 2 seems to perform better all around in this area for online multiplayer connections, it's not to say it doesn't have it's own issue with it but it seems to run smoother.

Is it my machine's connection or has Ghosts online connectivity gotten worse? The population has gone down since the release of MK8 from what I can tell so it's not like there's more traffic on their servers.

tweety
06-18-2014, 09:02 PM
One word..... Lag :p

Mutt
06-18-2014, 09:20 PM
One word..... Lag :p

Lol. I'm glad to know it's not just me. I thought they were going with hybrid servers, peer to peer and dedicated. Oh well. Hopefully CODAW has less lag but how many times have COD players said that?

Retro
06-19-2014, 05:13 PM
Hopefully something will be announced later in the summer, but I can see them passing. Sales for 3rd party games in general have been low and that included CoD. The last CoD game to eclipse worldwide sales on a Nintendo console was Black Ops for the Wii in 2010.

Black Ops II on the U only sold 240K worldwide while Ghosts hit 160K.

Hopefully it comes to the Wii U, but if Wii U owners don't put down the coin for it and sales fall even more, it could be the last one.

Mutt
06-19-2014, 11:39 PM
Gg's Tweety, Gator and 007. O Gunny where art thou tonight? Thanks for switching it up with HC TDM Tweety, it was a nice change of pace and I found Strikezone more enjoyable to play than Core. It's too busy of a map with the ttk set so low on Core. HC seemed better for a larger map like Stonehaven as well and I would have to say it was my favorite session / match I have yet to play on Stonehaven. I never was a fan of HC because I had difficulties with slowing down and not rushing. I thinking you have to do a combination of that and rush with Ghosts and it's less to do with gunplay like BO2. This game has really grown on me since returning to the clan and playing with y'all. I have to say I like it better than BO2 but on the flip side the lag sucks when the OT has the better connection.

I have the kids tomorrow so I'll be able to play later on the weekends but weekdays is pretty much out of the question. I'm a single dad and three kids is a lot and tends to wear me out during the week. I hope I don't sound like I'm complaining too much but I put all of my attention and focus on them on my time.

Gunny
06-20-2014, 04:38 AM
Gg's Tweety, Gator and 007. O Gunny where art thou tonight.

Where else, sleeping in that dam chair. Wife started watching 24 and something about that show knocks me out. Sorry, i know i said i would show up but its hard for me during the week after 9:30pm.
7 post pony needs to make an appearance. Catch y'all later.

The Gator
06-21-2014, 09:54 AM
I thought he was 10 post pony.

tweety
06-22-2014, 12:16 AM
Good games tonight with Gunny and Gator... where was you at 007? Core games seemed a hell of alot better than them hc games... thinking the 3D clan could match up with the OFC clan now :rolleyes:

The Gator
07-05-2014, 05:41 PM
I hopped on this morning and OMG......the lag. Got in a lobby with the SOC clan and they are a bunch of assholes.

tweety
08-07-2014, 05:29 PM
What has happened to the Wii guys?? Bout time to stir up some drama to get you guys to show up here on the forum..

Major Stains
08-08-2014, 01:06 AM
What has happened to the Wii guys?? Bout time to stir up some drama to get you guys to show up here on the forum..

If you were Admin, things would be different!

Major Stains
10-13-2014, 06:01 PM
I won't stay long as I don't want to disturb the dust here.
I tried to join Austin for a game tonight, but core TDM was unplayable for me...superlag!

I personally found the connection was much more stable on BlOps2 with Tweety the other night, and that was saying something.

The Wii U is not alone though, as some new games are unplayable on the PS4 too, maybe theres just too many damn gamers in the world now all using up 007's McDonalds WiFi...

Major Stains
12-29-2014, 01:42 PM
Fun games with Blackpowder last night, and Gotti and his crazy-ass crew!
Connection was crap but boy did I have a laugh

Major Stains
05-09-2015, 04:52 PM
Tried to join Austin and Law over the past week, and couldn't get into the lobby.
NAT was open but no joy, shame to miss you guys.

Major Stains
05-09-2015, 04:53 PM
Looks like I've got another thread all to myself!
I must buy some underarm deodorant soon.

tweety
05-10-2015, 08:21 PM
Ghosts disc out of commission for me :(

jannysusi
01-03-2016, 10:45 PM
I love Call of Duty . Its really an exciting game .