PDA

View Full Version : Unforgettable Moments

Borlaxx
09-20-2013, 10:12 AM
Last night I rode the ferris wheel on the boardwalk for the first time. When I got on it, it was night in the game and the lights of the city were beautiful, but as I started to go up the sun started to rise behind the cityscape while Elevators by Outkast played on a radio. It was freaking amazing, and one of those moments that make you feel like you are part of the game's world.

HardlyCapable13
09-20-2013, 10:15 AM
Gas can. Dumped a huge pool at gas station pumps. Poured a trail across the street. Ignited. Good times.

SmokeyCheese1
09-20-2013, 10:20 AM
Trevor yelling at the blood/brain matter on his boot............trying to ask it a question.

Borlaxx
09-20-2013, 11:08 AM
I played the family mission for Michael where...

your wife is about to get arrested for shoplifting and you have to steal the cop car with her in it and get away from the police. When I was done and dropped her back off at the house I got back into my car and the first thing I heard is Eddie Murphy sing "my girl likes to party all the time."

Synchronicity level = expert.

Toxic Avenger72
09-20-2013, 11:25 AM
Shaking the dude off of the airplane wing on your first gun run with Trevor.

Retro
09-20-2013, 11:39 AM
Moment later in the game, roughly 25 hours in. Don't read unless you want to really know. Only hint I will give with no spoiler, think about an awesome moment from another R* game.

Trevor figures out that Brad is not in prison and is the one buried in Micheal's grave. He storms out of the house with Micheal chasing him. You go to the airport and fly back to North Yankton to stop Trevor from digging up the grave. While you are driving out to the grave yard there are voice overs of Mike as he remembers telling Amanda that he has cut a deal to get them out. For anyone who ever played Red Dead Redemption, it's like the part where John crosses over to Mexico. Awesome.

TheFreak75
09-20-2013, 12:44 PM
That was hillarious!!!
Trevor yelling at the blood/brain matter on his boot............trying to ask it a question.

HardlyCapable13
09-20-2013, 01:59 PM
"You......are a hipster."

That whole conversation was priceless.

FeelinKorny
09-24-2013, 11:09 AM
So something badass happened. I was speeding down the street top speed hill hopping. As soon as I landed my car hit another car head on but my car ramped off and did a barrel roll. My car leveled out mid air and I landed on top of a city bus and I continued to drive straight off the bus and go about my way. It was like a scene from fast and the furious + wanted.

Borlaxx
09-24-2013, 06:41 PM
Psychedelic flying. Nuff said.

HardlyCapable13
09-24-2013, 08:27 PM
Moment later in the game, roughly 25 hours in. Don't read unless you want to really know. Only hint I will give with no spoiler, think about an awesome moment from another R* game.

Trevor figures out that Brad is not in prison and is the one buried in Micheal's grave. He storms out of the house with Micheal chasing him. You go to the airport and fly back to North Yankton to stop Trevor from digging up the grave. While you are driving out to the grave yard there are voice overs of Mike as he remembers telling Amanda that he has cut a deal to get them out. For anyone who ever played Red Dead Redemption, it's like the part where John crosses over to Mexico. Awesome.

Also

the graveyard is from Max Payne 3.

Major Stains
10-03-2013, 09:40 AM
I just love the sound of this game, but doubt I'll ever play it unless the PS4 ports it early.
For now I'll just enjoy hearing about it.
So far, Korny's experience wins it for me...pure genius!

02-10, 03:15 FeelinKorny
a guy in just underwear and pink glasses. took my car while i was in store. parked it across the street and ran away when i came out of store lol funny gta moment

EPIC50CAL
10-08-2013, 07:19 PM
So last night krisk, joe and myself are robbing a store, Joe is waiting outside waiting in the car while me and krisk go in to get the money krisk is getting the money shit is getting heavy you know I start shooting the place up and then BAM Krisk gets pistol-whip by the end of my pistol and dies. Funniest shit ever. Sorry bro lmao