PDA

View Full Version : [PS3 & XBOX 360] "No Free commander Slot" Message When Attempting To Join A Server

SouthtownSlayer
11-01-2013, 08:52 AM
‎10-29-2013 04:40 PM - edited ‎10-29-2013 05:55 PM

Hi all,

We are aware of a current issue, where the message ‘No free commander slots’ is displayed when console users are attempting to join a server.

This message is caused by the server you are trying to join being full. Due to some issues, which DICE are looking into, they have temporally disabled the queue system. This is causing the ‘No free commander slots' message to be displayed in its place.

We are currently working with DICE and they hope to have the queue functionality up again soon.

Thanks for your patience

donhardeone
11-02-2013, 12:50 PM
I was happy to read that the queue system was only temporarily disabled. I know it was buggy at times, but being able to queue up and walk to grab a beer and snack from the kitchen while waiting is nice. heh

HardlyCapable13
11-02-2013, 01:46 PM
I was happy to read that the queue system was only temporarily disabled. I know it was buggy at times, but being able to queue up and walk to grab a beer and snack from the kitchen while waiting is nice. heh

You're married, aren't you?

You shouldn't have to get up at all... :lol:

FeelinKorny
11-02-2013, 02:45 PM

Bingo.

Madlob75
11-02-2013, 05:25 PM

That's a quick way to end a gaming session.