PDA

View Full Version : Weapon of choice?

FeelinKorny
11-07-2013, 08:57 PM
So whats your guys weapon of choice so far? Personally Im loving the honey badger with thermal scope. I was using the MSBS with the full auto attachment. But I think I finally found a gun combo that suits me best. Now if only I can get my .76 k/d higher.......

Oh and FYI, I heard that if you buy another character each character you have has their own k/d ratio. So character A and character B are treated as different people. Stats, unlocks ect ect. I had also heard that whatever guns you unlock in one character you have for the new ones you buy. But this is in fact false. I thought Id go ahead and use one character as my throw away test dummy till I found my groove and start another as my "serious" character. This plan didn't work out considering the weapons don't unlock.

cubizzle
11-12-2013, 05:12 PM
I'm currently using the MSBS with the holographic sight, fully auto, and a flash suppressor. My KDR is going up, but not all that fast, and it's also because I've started to play smarter. I really went in like an idiot and died way too often the first few days.

TheFreak75
11-12-2013, 05:55 PM
honey badger, remington

KicksOnRoute66
11-12-2013, 07:58 PM
I'm not settled with a load out yet but I'm messing with the Honey Badger with
high penetration rounds
Hybrid thermal scope

Secondary weapon is a PDW with
Muzzle break

Lethal is an I.E.D

Tactical is a 9 Bang

Perks
Ready up
Sit rep
Blind eye
Hard line

Strike package
Sat com
I.M.S
Sentry gun
This is one of three load outs I play with depending on the map and how good or bad the other team are !
This load out suites slow methodical play with some mid to long range fighting .
I use the Bison for the run and gun and am still in the process of sorting out the whole load out to suite run and gun !

Total Lunatic
02-16-2014, 11:39 AM
I'm using the honebadger,no scope with grip and amour piercing.then topped off with the green campo (can't think of the title)