Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,021 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GRRowl74 View Post
    Any geeks in here know how much gb a typical round of R6:S will cost my HDD?
    How much space do you have left on your HDD? I normally just upload it to youtube then delete it off the PS4.

Thanks
    I've tinkered with the Factory. What kills me is my upload speed because Time Warner charges way more money than I am willing to spend just to get it to 5Mps

Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 821 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GRRowl74 View Post
    Any geeks in here know how much gb a typical round of R6:S will cost my HDD?
    Video captures seem to take about 50MB per minute. Most of my 15 minute captures are around 750MB.

I'm going to have to clean up my captures one of these days. I have a bad habit of just hitting the share button and choosing "save video" which takes the last 15 minutes, even though I probably just wanted to get whatever happened in the last 30 seconds. Apparently this has added up, Capture Gallery is currently using 93GB of my drive. Though that's nothing compared to the 1.13TB of "Applications". I guess maybe deleting some of the PS+ freebies and other games that never get played would be a better idea.
    Last edited by Gink; 02-06-2016 at 02:19 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gink For This Useful Post:

DeadChaos (02-07-2016), GRRowl74 (02-06-2016), Major Stains (02-06-2016)

Thanks

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeadChaos For This Useful Post:

GRRowl74 (11-12-2016), Spike Forehand (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    New update:

New SHAREfactory update lets you import your own media into your projects

Plus, new text effects, Clone Clip feature, themes, stickers and optimisations
    Today we are releasing a new update to SHAREfactory, including big new features requested by the community. With SHAREfactory update 2.5, you can import your own videos or images from USB to be use in your projects; you can add new text effects to help personalise your videos; and you will also be able to edit clips in SHAREfactory directly from the Capture Gallery.

We’re extremely happy to be able to allow users to import video and images into SHAREfactory, as our Community have been requesting this feature since launch. Using content from a USB drive, you can import your own videos and images to be used as your custom intro, title and outro clips, as well as the option to use your own artwork as stickers.

The new update also adds the Clone Clip feature. This addition allows you to easily duplicate any clip being used in your project and retain all of the existing filters, stickers and text. This enables much quicker editing when using the same video and effects throughout your edits to share your gameplay experiences.

Additionally, SHAREfactory’s 2.5 update allows you to select up to 16 video clips or screenshots from your Capture Gallery and launch directly into SHAREfactory for editing. This feature will quickly create a project using the content that is selected in the Capture Gallery, making creating and sharing a video easier than ever before.

Other features in this update include:

New Infomercial SHAREfactory Theme
    New Photo Mode collages with support for up to 16 images
    New Photo Mode templates
    New stickers
    Contextual Help has now been added throughout SHAREfactory
    Updates to the UI
    As with every SHAREfactory update, the feedback we receive is very important and we always strive to improve SHAREfactory based on requests and feedback we receive. The responses we receive are always appreciated so please continue to reach out and show us your creations. We love to see them!

Have fun and happy editing!
    Link

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeadChaos For This Useful Post:

Major Stains (03-10-2017), Retro (03-09-2017), TonkaToys (03-10-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 Times in 1,028 Posts
    ShareFactory is getting quite good now.
    -Charlie

Check out the Team MP World Map. Read about it here

PSN / uPlay: TonkaToys, Windows Live: T0nkaT0ys, Steam: Tonka_Toys, Twitch: TonkaToysUK, Origin: TonkaToys1

(I should just pick one and stick with it!)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TonkaToys For This Useful Post:

DeadChaos (03-10-2017)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2