Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthtownSlayer View Post
    Tried the MP and didn't like it....a guy jumping around killing people with a sniper rifle from the hip is not for me. Guess this will be a story-mode only game for me.

Edit: And Yes I'm F-ing Salty!!!

Try Swat mode man...that's pretty much all I will play in MP of Halo. The spawning is jacked up (like spawn you in the exact same spot you just died in 3 times straight kind of jacked up), as is the radar...outside of that Swat is pretty solid.

Thanks
    On Friday, 343 pulled a map from the multiplayer rotation and added in several new maps. All of the new maps are much more detailed and in-line with what I expected to see in the game at release. Still wish they'd fix the busted spawning in the game.

I've started stepping through the campaign, and while I haven't gotten to the end, so far I am really enjoying it. The story is solid so far (though a bit slow) and the graphics in campaign are awesome.

FNG
    Thanks
    Just bougt halo 5 so sign me up for some mp-mp. Ordered from internet so will arrive shortly i hope

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tengil86 For This Useful Post:

donhardeone (11-30-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengil86 View Post
    Just bougt halo 5 so sign me up for some mp-mp. Ordered from internet so will arrive shortly i hope
    Feel free to join in on myself, blackwater1104, or DoubleTap (Friend of MP) any time you see us on. We play most evenings, though my time is going to be split between halo and Rainbow 6 moving forward.

Thanks
    Does anybody still play this?? I just downloaded it a couple of days ago and don't have any friends that play Halo at all.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,389 Times in 1,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by krissyxboo View Post
    Does anybody still play this?? I just downloaded it a couple of days ago and don't have any friends that play Halo at all.
    Best bet might be to click the discord link in the right side of the webpage.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5