Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

West Coast Raiders

Hi everyone,
    dofu here, and I just wanted to get some feedback or test the waters to see how many of our mamas and papas are west coast based and whether or not anyone would be responsive to me setting up a raid/nightfall schedule based on PST for our left coast and mountain dwelling brethren. This would be for PS4. Thoughts?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dofu_Tao For This Useful Post:

sureMOE (10-21-2014)

Thanks
    Hey Dofu! Sorry I have missed your invites. The have caught me at weird times. Myself, Johnny_Gink, SuperFly and I believe QCcruzin are West Coasters. We usually run stuff from about 8pm PST to 1am PST. Tonight some of us are going to do a run on VoG starting at 9:30pm PST after we finish nightfall and weekly. We have one open slot if you are up for joining us. We generally try and make it to at least the Gorgon's maze. Otherwise, keep dropping me messages and we will get hooked up.

Thanks
    I typically can't get on till 9-9:30 but if I can jump on tonight I will definitely do so. I work evenings typically so I've been eyeing Thursday and Saturday nights as set game time (if I get on too much I get major stink eye). Good to hear we have some west coast players, gotta let the east coast boys get their beauty sleep.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dofu_Tao View Post
    I typically can't get on till 9-9:30 but if I can jump on tonight I will definitely do so. I work evenings typically so I've been eyeing Thursday and Saturday nights as set game time (if I get on too much I get major stink eye). Good to hear we have some west coast players, gotta let the east coast boys get their beauty sleep.
    Beauty sleep? That's RC and RC alone.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 817 Posts
    As Moe said, I'm a west coaster. I generally can't get on until 10pm though. 10-mindnight is normal for me, but I can do a 1am night for raiding alright.
    For the next month or so I'm also usually available from 3pm-5pm, which is an odd time, but just in case anyone finds themselves on at that time and wants to do a Daily 28 story or heroic/nightfall strikes that's a good time for me.

Thanks
    I'm a west coaster too. QcCruizin and I are good friends actually. I'm good to go after 830 when I'm off duty and sometimes I can catch a game during the day. Anyone interested in day raids too?

Thanks
    @ Suremoe, sorry I didn't get in on the raid last night. We were in the heat of battle on the weekly and then I forgot to reply when we were done.

New Orleans, LA (playtime 9:00pm-12:00am Central Time)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglyduck213 View Post
    @ Suremoe, sorry I didn't get in on the raid last night. We were in the heat of battle on the weekly and then I forgot to reply when we were done.
    Same here Moe. After we finished the weekly, we tried the Nightfall. We made it to the end only to get wiped. I went to bed after. I would like some raid action.

Thanks
    Just for my own scheduling I tried my hand at creating a weekly repeating event scheduled for PST. East Coast brethern, please feel free to RSVP or join if needed too, no discrimination here. I can typically game for more then 30 minutes about 3 times a week (did I mention getting the stink eye?) and I trade working evenings with my wife so Thursday, Saturday and Monday will be the times I am more or less available. I look forward to reaping all those sweet shards and energy (because who am I kidding, RNGesus has not yet found this lost soul) and cursing everyone else when they get all their raid gear.

Thanks
    No worries guys. We were looking for someone to fill out the fireteam and I didn't see until after I sent the invite that you were in the Nightfall. I plan on running this once or twice a week (normal and hard mode) until I get the raid gear I am looking for, so there will be many more opportunities. We will sync up soon! I would love to run this one night with all MP guys so I can get the achievements for running it with only clan buddies.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast