Page 1 of 90 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 Times in 814 Posts

R6: Siege War Stories

You know what to do. Post your Rainbow Six: Siege war stories here!

Thanks

R6:Siege Full Release

I just finished a 5 hour block of R6:S and I wanted to share my experience with the rest of the MP's.

First let me start out by saying NOT one single time was there an issue with connecting to the server like there was so many times in beta testing. Every match loaded quickly without delay.

The new maps were a lot of fun to play with everything from mansions, to strip clubs, to a passenger jet. The maps also look great as well.

The new operators introduced offer a great variety of gadgets to use. I really enjoyed playing with Sledge on offense and Jäger on defense. With 20 operators in the initial launch you str certain to find one that fits your style of play.

My only complaint is that you cannot upgrade or unlock operators in between maps. Instead you have to back out and reconnect.

I will also say this, the first couple of squads I joined there was no teamwork and we lost, we lost a lot! When I teamed up with friends in s squad and we l worked together, we won every single match we played.

I look forward to playing this again soon, but for now I have to go get my 1 hour of sleep before work.

Reply to this thread and share your thoughts on Rainbow Dix Siege. What did you think?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OldSchoolMike77 For This Useful Post:

donhardeone (12-01-2015), GRRowl74 (01-12-2016), Spike Forehand (12-01-2015)

Thanks
    Glad to see it was a good experience for you. I can't wait for it to begin for me. The final mission looks really good And Could Have Had A Story To It quite easily. Hope it gets delivered soon so I can try the new maps. Which is the fave so far?

Thanks
    For a pre-ordered game, I have had almost no time to even play this game this week. Finally finished up the situations earlier today. I find them to be a great way to familiarize yourself with some of the operators and the actual gameplay and tactics required. I wish there were more of them honestly.

I tried a bit of lonewolf Terrorist Hunt, and it is pretty darn difficult playing on realistic by yourself. I alo got in a few rounds of multiplayer so far, and the game is exactly what I expected: If you communicate as a team you win, if not you get demolished. Time will tell what kind of player this game attracts, but so far I have been lucky to get matched with teams who use their mics and pick their operators strategically.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donhardeone For This Useful Post:

GRRowl74 (01-12-2016), Major Stains (12-05-2015)

Thanks
    Got in several rounds with Teach last night. We won some, we lost some, we killed some of our own hostages... so, yeeeeaaahh. Last night was the first time I really experienced server issues since launch, but they were not overly frustrating.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to donhardeone For This Useful Post:

GRRowl74 (01-12-2016)

Thanks
    Good fun playing the last three days. The only annoying thing is playing with randoms that either don't talk (why even get this game, then) or that just complain how awful we're all doing when they are the ones that die first (hahaha!!).

Thanks
    The game was my nomination for GOTY already, but with more MPs joining in on the fun this game is even better! Gotten in several games the last few days with Teach, Freak, and LandShark! Looking forward to getting in some rounds with Rabbit, Retro, HC, Sportschamp, and others soon!

Thanks
    This game is really enjoyable. Thanks for the games Don, I'm still learning the maps but this is a game I can enjoy for a while, if they add new maps fairly soon it will definitely be my goty.

Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.~Thomas Paine

Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 779 Posts
    Great games yesterday with Bravo and Treedom early and Remec and Southtown later. Terrorist Hunt addictive as hell. I especially like the Rescue Hostage mode. Bomb Defuse needs a bit if a nerd as its really hard if you have any randoms in ur group.

Hoping the MP popularity of this game continues.

Presto Bitch!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Spike Forehand For This Useful Post:

LandShark (12-29-2015)

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,423 Posts
    Thanks to Bravo, Remec, Treedom and TPH7 for nursing me through my first proper games since the alpha/ beta.

Maybe my tactics of drinking Sambuca and not using a mic could play part to any confusion caused in those matches! Good times and Happy New Year.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing!!!"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Major Stains For This Useful Post:

REMEC87 (01-01-2016)

Page 1 of 90 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast