Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,391 Times in 1,541 Posts
    Article from a Destiny website likes Destiny more than The Division.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post
    Article from a Destiny website likes Destiny more than The Division.
    there is no article.

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 Times in 2,423 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFreak75 View Post
    there is no article.
    I think he meant this one...

Quote Originally Posted by cmore24 View Post
    Article trying to compare Destiny vs Division. Its spot on http://planetdestiny.com/the-division-mixed/
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing!!!"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Major Stains For This Useful Post:

Retro (03-11-2016)

Thanks
    I have actually only died twice in the DZ once when I went rogue accidentally.... And then in DZ06. That place is hard as heck! Challenging but doable. Now challenge mode is impossible...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,475 Times in 794 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cmore24 View Post
    That was my big worry when I read a few months back this new feature.
    The community still speaks slightly positive in general about the DZ...describing it as 'intense'.
    But I fear that as time progress, only the one's with a high light level and exotics will enjoy it. DZ might become a frustration place. I am still only 8 while my friend is already 27. And I have seen 30ties with purple gear ?@#$. Encountering those will be nightmare. Might need to see how matchmaking can deal with this.
    This weekend I am going to give DZ a try...its recommended to do it with friends...

I like this simple article trying to compare Destiny vs Division. Its spot on http://planetdestiny.com/the-division-mixed/
    - Gunplay better in Destiny (I tend to like 1st person over 3rd person)
    - Gun customization much better in Division
    - Competitive PvP better in Destiny (trials, skirmish,...). DZ is not really competitive
    - Story in Division comes with a breath of fresh air to the Destiny community
    I pretty much agree with all that.

So far, I'm enjoying The Division, but I think I had more fun in Destiny when it was shiny and new. That being said, the missions and the DZ in The Division are both fun and super intense in their own way and I'm hoping that in the long run it stays taht way and doesn't get boring or tedious.

I could give or take all the weapons customizations. I know that floats some people's boats, but I just wanna spend my time shooting stuff, not tinkering with loadouts and balancing a zillion pieces of armor.

The gunplay is no comparison between the two - Destiny was way more satisfying. Division guns sound tinny and fake.

All that being said, we should all keep in mind that with the exception of Dinsdale and Breaking we are all pretty far off from end game content.

Presto Bitch!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,391 Times in 1,541 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Forehand View Post

The gunplay is no comparison between the two - Destiny was way more satisfying. Division guns sound tinny and fake.
    I'm the opposite. I much prefer the shooting in the Division, find it far more satisfying. Maybe having access to Halo, I just found the gun-play in Destiny to be same-old and boring, been there and done that.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Thanks
    I got to roam around with donhardeone and Hb721 for a while last night. It was fantastic. Aside from the teamwork in taking down baddies, the best part was all the detours we took on the way to missions. We were up in apartment buildings, down in subway tunnels, and in various stores just looking around to see what we could find.

The Division has exceeded my expectations in creating a full world to explore.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JockoPablo For This Useful Post:

Major Stains (03-12-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,475 Times in 794 Posts
    Some good dark zone roaming yesterday afternoon with Majorstains and then with an old school MP crew last night - me, Madlob, RC, and Beeano. Late night we wasted basically no time going rogue. I think we might have got up to like level 4 before getting overwhelmed by about 6 guys.

After that we played more careful - went rogue a couple of times taking down smaller crews, survived, and got a shit-ton of good stuff.

Good times.

Presto Bitch!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Forehand View Post
    Some good dark zone roaming yesterday afternoon with Majorstains and then with an old school MP crew last night - me, Madlob, RC, and Beeano. Late night we wasted basically no time going rogue. I think we might have got up to like level 4 before getting overwhelmed by about 6 guys.

After that we played more careful - went rogue a couple of times taking down smaller crews, survived, and got a shit-ton of good stuff.

Good times.

The other night when we were in with RC and someone else and getting rolled....I stayed in there because I'm stubborn. Eventually me and some randos took them down...very satisfying.

I'd love to get some solid time in the dark zone as it is intense and a completely different PvP style.
    http://www.teammp.net/VB_TeamMP/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=618&dateline=13481787  90

Thanks
    So I'm on my way to clear the Simon Burris bounty. Apparently he's held up in like an old chop shop. Here's the kicker though. There's a level 18 boss right outside fighting Burris' guys and standing in my way. After dying 3 times, I finally got the boss down. Got some sweet loot and I feel pretty good because I'm only level 16.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub2NYce For This Useful Post:

Spike Forehand (03-12-2016)

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast