Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53

Thread: Titanfall 2

Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,020 Posts
    Adjusted the FOV to 100 after a bit of research and dropped the brightness down to minimum; that has fixed it for me - well I just had a couple of hours playing it with no side-effects.
    -Charlie

Check out the Team MP World Map. Read about it here

PSN / uPlay: TonkaToys, Windows Live: T0nkaT0ys, Steam: Tonka_Toys, Twitch: TonkaToysUK, Origin: TonkaToys1

(I should just pick one and stick with it!)

Thanks
    Can’t say I’ve ever experienced that Tonka, but with the speed of the game I guess it can happen. Glad the change in brightness helped. You’ve never had that with any other games or watching sports?

Hope you’re enjoying what you’ve played so far. I haven’t touched it in a few weeks, but it’s one of the best multiplayer experiences I’ve had.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadnos316 View Post
    Can’t say I’ve ever experienced that Tonka, but with the speed of the game I guess it can happen. Glad the change in brightness helped. You’ve never had that with any other games or watching sports?

Hope you’re enjoying what you’ve played so far. I haven’t touched it in a few weeks, but it’s one of the best multiplayer experiences I’ve had.
    Cheers Gadnos, I haven't tried the MP yet but my son was playing it yesterday and it looked good.
    -Charlie

PSN / uPlay: TonkaToys, Windows Live: T0nkaT0ys, Steam: Tonka_Toys, Twitch: TonkaToysUK, Origin: TonkaToys1

Thanks
    Thanked 1,469 Times in 788 Posts
    I tried the MP yesterday and found it to be a lot of fun, but I'm still totally confused about the weapons and stuff - gotta watch some tutorial videos or something.

Presto Bitch!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Spike Forehand For This Useful Post:

TonkaToys (2 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Forehand View Post
    I tried the MP yesterday and found it to be a lot of fun, but I'm still totally confused about the weapons and stuff - gotta watch some tutorial videos or something.
    LOL, too true! I'm playing the campaign in the vague hope that gives me an idea of what the weapons are and how they work. Considering the fact I still don't know what each weapon does when I pick it up, I don't think it is helping.
    -Charlie

Thanks
    Thanked 1,469 Times in 788 Posts
    I thought I was really playing well and that everyone else sucked until I realized the guys I was killing in the multiplayer maps weren't real players - lol.

Presto Bitch!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spike Forehand For This Useful Post:

Gadnos316 (1 Week Ago), TonkaToys (1 Week Ago)

Thanks
    I really only stick with a few guns. You can’t go wrong with any assault rifles. I play with the R201 mostly. You can actually solo que into attrition and just shoot grunts, no human players, then you can play with the guns and not get shanked

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gadnos316 For This Useful Post:

TonkaToys (1 Week Ago)

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53