Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Grouping on PS4

Thanks

Grouping on PS4

Just wanted to say if you see me on and want to group don't be shy. I am always looking for someone to group with. I am usually clearing zones, running the main missions, or looking to run the DZ. So if you are looking for a group I am your guy.
    'Another day nearer the battle
    So drink up, lads and look brave.
    For another day nearer the battle
    Is another day nearer the grave.'

Imperial Guard drinking song

2. The Following User Says Thank You to darkstar2480 For This Useful Post:

Martell13 (03-16-2016)

Thanks
    I usually am looking to group as well. I am nearing lvl 30 and want to hit the DZ hard to upgrade my weapons and gear.
    Also, shout out to Scottgun for clearing quite a few zones with me. He has popped up a couple times right when I needed a second shooter. Those bounty missions are a pain.

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 Times in 2,423 Posts
    Just thought I'd mention, as easy and straight forward as it is to Team up with MPs in The Division. It appears that it can potentially be a cause of contention with some members.

Some have felt left out and unwelcome when trying to join on others, either through lack of invites or having their invites rejected.
    I can see why this might happen as it is easy to want to play the game to your own itinerary without worrying about what others want to do whilst in your team.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, please try to not take it personally if you don't manage to team up with an MP, nor hear back from them.
    Some guys just might have time for half a hour of lone wolf side missions, some may not even see your invites. Not everyone has time to reply with a 'sorry I can't join up at the moment' type messge.
    Not everyone can get on mic all the time, so bare that in mind if it feels like you are getting the cold shoulder.

Remember, this is a friendly, casual clan. Everyone should be welcome to play with each other, but please don't get frustrated if it doesn't always work out.

From my perpective. If you see me lone wolfing the various districts, feel free to join.
    I will just be running side quests. (Not always with a mic on)
    If you want to hit a particular mission, ping a message and I'll be there (unless I've just done it again recently).
    Always game for DZ if you are LV 15+. Safety in numbers my friends, safety in numbers.

See you out there MPeeps. Keep it Frosty...
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing!!!"

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Major Stains For This Useful Post:

Bravo6 (03-28-2016), darkstar2480 (03-18-2016), DeadChaos (03-17-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,021 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Stains View Post
    Just thought I'd mention, as easy and straight forward as it is to Team up with MPs in The Division. It appears that it can potentially be a cause of contention with some members.

Some have felt left out and unwelcome when trying to join on others, either through lack of invites or having their invites rejected.
    I can see why this might happen as it is easy to want to play the game to your own itinerary without worrying about what others want to do whilst in your team.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, please try to not take it personally if you don't manage to team up with an MP, nor hear back from them.
    Some guys just might have time for half a hour of lone wolf side missions, some may not even see your invites. Not everyone has time to reply with a 'sorry I can't join up at the moment' type messge.
    Not everyone can get on mic all the time, so bare that in mind if it feels like you are getting the cold shoulder.

Remember, this is a friendly, casual clan. Everyone should be welcome to play with each other, but please don't get frustrated if it doesn't always work out.

From my perpective. If you see me lone wolfing the various districts, feel free to join.
    I will just be running side quests. (Not always with a mic on)
    If you want to hit a particular mission, ping a message and I'll be there (unless I've just done it again recently).
    Always game for DZ if you are LV 15+. Safety in numbers my friends, safety in numbers.

See you out there MPeeps. Keep it Frosty...
    That's me sometimes, not on Division though. During the week I literally only have about 30/40 mins for a quick game so joining a squad and all that will take to long just for max 2 matches so I prefer just jumping solo into a multiplayer game. There's always friendly fire should anyone want to release their frustrations out on me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DeadChaos For This Useful Post:

Major Stains (03-17-2016)

Thanks
    This weekend I am looking to finish the 3 main missions and grind out to 30. I will be on tonight and saturday from around 10 pm to 1 am if you want to group up just invite me and I will join. DZ is always a possibility too. For all those that feel left out if you the darkstar on send me an invite. As it goes right now I don't have a good working mic so I won't be mic'd up. But I can listen and tend to follow directions if I can hear you. See you guys online tonight.
    'Another day nearer the battle
    So drink up, lads and look brave.
    For another day nearer the battle
    Is another day nearer the grave.'

Imperial Guard drinking song

Thanks
    Will be running loads of Division in upcoming weekend since kiddo goes to grandparents. Free time and no wife around telling me what to do. GMT+2 is my timezone and I can be seen in the PS4 online when I am around.

ATM level 30 fresh so no Epic gear yet and also DZ rank 28 aiming 30+ at least before next weeks Tuesday.
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
    ― H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu and Other Weird Stories

Thanks
    I'm hoping to be on later if anyone is about for levelling up or grinding to the magical 30.

padz6545

Thanks
    Free time and no wife around telling me what to do.
    I call that guilt-free gaming. :)
    PSN ID: Scottgun00

Thanks

Question ALERT: Agent needs Help

I Got Gold. Anyone wanna take me thru Falcon Lost for the first time? I appreciate.
    Also I'm Open Fire to the DZ.
    I play 2night after 0100 EET (1800 EST)
    PSN: Bravo-Sierra66

Thanks
    I got extra teals in stash if i can share them i will

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast